Chapter 25

He Melts My Heart

 "Joonie oppa,where are you" Nami shouts when she searches for her brother in an empty warehouse.Suddenly,she heard a tapping sound coming from behind her.She looks at it and its Namjoon.Surprisingly,there's no bruises.Nami hugs him tightly. "Oppa,you are safe now.Nami is here" Nami cried but Namjoon doesn't even care to hug or pats her back.Nami don't care and she keeps tighten the hug.Suddenly,Namjoon threw her away and Nami was shocked. "J-Joonie oppa.."

"You are not...my dongsaeng..you are stranger..go away!" He shouts and Nami couldn't even believe what he said."I'm your dongsaeng..Kim Nami daughter of Kim's family..what happens to you?" Nami cries. "GO.AWAY.BEFORE.SOMEONE.HARMS.YOU.THIS.IS.NOT.DREAM.THIS.IS.REALITY.GO" Namjoon gritted his teeth then walks away.

"Oppa..Kajima!!" Nami shouts in her sleep and that wakes Jungkook.Jungkook saw Nami's head on his chest and tears streams down on her cheeks.He wipes it and wakes her up."Nami..it's a dream.Nevermind I'm here" Nami wakes up and quickly she hugs Jungkook.Jungkook was shocked but he managed to pats her back. "Joonie Oppa,he..he's gone...Jungkook,I'm scared"  "It's okay Nami.I'm here.Right next to you." Jungkook assures her to stop crying.They heard someone clears throat and quickly they looks at them.Bad Queenkas of course. "Why don't you come in room,last night?" Rarin asked sternly."I was out here with Jungkook" Nami answered. "And that's why its dangerous.You are out here with a boy.Don't you afraid people might tell rumours that you make out here?" Kiki said and Nami rolls her eyes. "The only one who spread rumours like that are you guys." Nami said and looks at Areum who gives her dead glares. "Well,now go and get ready before the teachers saw you here" Haera said and pulls Nami up and pushes her to their bedroom.All of them went to their room except for Areum and Jungkook. 

"Why are you still here?" Jungkook asked and he was about to walk away but Areum grabs his wrist. "Why do you hate me so much? You were very nice to me when we were kids.Why you change so much?" Areum said in a sad tone that made Jungkook taken aback. " You are the one who change me.Now,move your hand away" Jungkook said emotionless but Areum doesn't move her hand away,instead she tightens it. "No...you made a promise that we will be together till we die" 

"Excuse me,That was you! Now back away before I hurt you" Areum loosens her grip and Jungkook yanks his arm then he walks away,leaving Areum alone. Bad Queenkas except Nami,walk out from the bushes. "So,what did he said?" Minsoo asks. "He...still with Nami.He didn't eat my words.I'm surprised that he still don't remember her." Areum answered then she smirks.


The sun shines bright "Students! We will separate according to your gender.Please line up now!" Mr.Kwon announces.and all the students obeys.Nami could feel they plan something but she shrugs and pays attention to the teacher. "Okay...Nami,are you sure you want to tag along?" Mr.Kwon asked."Uh? OH Yeah..I'm in" Nami answered.Jungkook and Bad Queenkas was curious why did the teacher asked her whether she wants to join or not.The teacher nods and continue to talk. "Well,the boys will do archery while the girls will ride a horse" The teacher said and all of them cheered,satisfied with the activity given.Then,the other teacher whispers something to Mr.Kwon "I'm sorry boys.You will have to join the girls because the archery place is closed suddenly." The boys groan but not for Jungkook.He is happy that he can see Nami all the time but Nami still wears her poker face thinking about her dreams.

'Why did Namjoon oppa said I'm not her dongsaeng? Is-Is that true? Where could they be right now? I hope when Im home they are relaxing on the couches,playing some games on the computer,cooking or just playing around with Youngie.This is all dream.Dreams are not suppose to be true.Oppa...tell me that you are fine.'

Her thoughts flew away when someone taps her shoulder and she jumped in surprised."Calm down.It just me,Jungkook" Nami then sighs and then smiled."Why are you still standing here? Lets go!" Jungkook places his arm around Nami's neck and drag her to the horse field.When the teachers are talking to about how to ride the horse,Nami doesn't pay attention.Jungkook is holding her hand but Nami didn't feel anything.She felt empty.

'How can I have fun when my family needs me? I don't think I can ride one today.My mind...keep telling me to go home but I can't....I'm afraid to look at the house.Broken glasses everywhere.Blood stain are on the floor.It's like a murder place.Omma.....do you know where they are? I....missed you guys.Omma,why my life is like this.Is this happens because I've been a bad girl all this time.Well,forgive me mom.'

Without her notice,her mind went blank and all was pitch black. "Nami! Nami!" Nami could hear the students call her but she was too tired to even open her eyes.Her breathe was short.She knew she had a heart attack.

Jungkook's POV

"Okay..this is how you ride it.First,sit comfortably and..."

"NAMI!" The students shouts and I realised,Nami is now on the ground trying to catch her breathe.I quickly carries her o my back as the hotel's worker guides me to a room where she can lie down.Her chest stops rose up and down.I widens my eyes at the scene and I try to wake her up.No response.The staff already called an ambulance for her while I try to give her CPR. 

'No.No..Nami..don't leave me..Nami!" I cried as I try even more hard to do the CPR but I was tired already.Luckily,the ambulance arrived and brings her to the hospital.Mr.Kwon and I get in the ambulance too.The nurses gives her 'electric shock' to wake her up but there's no response.

Author's POV

Jungkook starts to cry and mumbling things that no one can even understand.Finaly,Nami breathes again and Jungkook smiles. "SEOLMA!! ANDWE!! OPPA DO-DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD!! OPPA...J-JEBAL" Nami shouts as soon as her chest rose up and down.Mr.Kwon and Jungkook stare at her as she continue to shout the same thing.

Nami's POV

"Mom..where are you? I know I'm here,finally.Show up.." My voice enchoed.Finaly,someone walks in the white room.My jaw drops."Oppa..w-what are you doing here?" I shuttered. "I'm here because I'm dead,Nami..not me alone." He opens the door to reveal appa and Channie oppa.I widen my eyes.Happy inside "Finaly! We can be together!" I cheered but the three don't look happy. "What's wrong?" I ask them. "We can't stay together" Channie oppa answered firmly. I raise a brow "Youngie is still out there.You should be there with her.Go and find here at XXXX warehouse.Goodbye,Nami.Take care of Youngie okay? We wish you the best" Then,my vision becomes blur. "Oppa...noooo!" I cried as my hand try to reach for theirs but..I can't feel anything.



How's the chapter? Okay? hehehe Sad feeligs all over me when I write this chapter while lisening to Erase -Hyolyn & JooYoung..Anyways..I'm sorry for leaving u guys for 3 days..Parents home so its hard to find time to update! Thanks for reading! 

p/s: That poster I made it myself like it? Please tell me!