Chapter 18

He Melts My Heart

                                                       

Meanwhile,Jungkook is sitting on his bed,thinking about Kim Nami and that Kim Himchan guy.His bedroom is a mess.His comic books are now on scattered around the floor.His eyes are puffy and teary.He is hurt.He wants to hug and kissed her lips.He missed her so much.He doesn't know what he did wrong to Nami.Conclusion,Jungkook is in bad state.

                                  KNOCK KNOCK

"Kookie-ah,can I come in?" It sounds like her mom.He just keep quiet and her mom entered.She was shocked to see her son's condition.She quickly made her way to her son and try not to step on the comic books.She quickly hugs him."Son,what happened to you? Are you hurt?" Her mom asked worriedly and checked his son's body."Omma..."Jungkook said and his voice cracked.His mom looks at him."Omma..I'm hurt..Yeogi (here)" He put his palms on his chest showing he's hurt at his heart. "I miss her so much..Mom..I can't take this anymore.She left us..me..She went with another guy..She..she pretends not to know me..and she..she changed..Omma..heal my injury..Omma jebal save me" Jungkook pleads and his tears streaming down again.His voice cracked.He hugs his mom like his life depends on her."Son,who is she?" His mom asked and his hair. "Ne Yeochin..(My girlfriend)" His voice cracked again and he cried hard this time."Jungkook-ah,uljima (don't cry) Omma don't want to see you in this state..A girl will never leave a boy without a reason.You must have done something wrong."His mom wiped his tears."Omma..I miss her..a lot..I want to feel her warmth again..."He said.His mom let out a sigh."Kookie-ah,sleep.Tomorrow you have a test" Jungkook obeys and went to sleep.It was hard for him.He keep on holding Nami's phone that she left.Namjoon gave it to him.He opens it and click on a button diary.He read the first one.

 

Annyeong! I'm so angry with Jungkook.He teased me.I thought he was the one who kiss me.When I open my eyes,I saw a teddy bear.I wanted to kiss him so bad,he even laugh at me.The part that makes me fluttered was when Jungkook sit on me! I was speachless.I don't know why I have this butterfly feelings towards him.Maybe,I just love him so much.How I wish Jungkook kissed me that time.Huh...

 

 

Jungkook chuckled and whispers."How I regret for not kissing you that time,Nami".A tear fall from his right eye.

 

THE NEXT DAY 

Nami is sent to school by Kim Himchan."Annyeong oppa! Drive carefully!" Nami said before getting out from the car."Minnie! Gud Luck for your exam and call me when your school is done ok?" He adviced and Nami did 'OK" sign.She turned and shocked to see Jungkook is watching her from a far. He looks sick.Is he okay? Nami questions herself and she cleared .Trying to gather her energy and walks away.Her heart was saying she should check up on him.But then she saw.Areum is there,beside Jungkook.Checking his temperature.Nami walks away more further and entered the class.Hyung Seok notices her and he smiled to her but only to be replied by a cold stare.Deep in her heart she was feeling guilty.

"Class,put your books and bags down.I will check your table later.You can take out any notes that you have right now" Mr.Kwon said as he walks around the classroom to check around.Once he has finished,he gives out the test paper."Ok..you may start now" The students focused on their paper.Nami felt uneasy and she keep on checking oh Jungkook who is beside her.Jungkook looks pale and souless.She wondered if Jungkook really is sick.She decided to focus on her exam again.A few minutes before the test ended.Nami and Jungkook finished.Nami is checking her answer again while Jungkook held on his head.Feeling dizzy as ever.

"Okay..I'm done" Nami whispers to herself.  BAM! Nami heard a noise came from Jungkook.She turned her head and saw Jungkook is unconscious.Nami quickly went to his side and taps his cheek."Jungkook! Jungkook!" Nami shouts and that makes Hyung Seok wakes up from his nap.He turned and saw Nami tears and Jungkook lie on the floor.He quickly carried him to the health office and Nami follows him.The teacher didn't mind as he knows.Jungkook is their bestfriend.

In the health office. 

Hyung Seok left them having some time alone.Jungkook is not awake yet and Nami is worried about him. She holds his hand and begins to cry again. 

"Jungkook I'm sorry for leaving you and not be there when you are sick. I'm fool. Hit me Jungkook.. hit me " She raised Jungkook' hand and slap herself with her hands. Her tears streaming down.Suddenly, when she is hitting herself,she couldn't feel any pain now.She looks at him and he was smiling.He sit down on the bed and carresing her cheeks that she hit with his hand."Is it hurt?" Jungkook asked."It's nothing compared to what you have been holding.." Nami said and she touch his hands and interwined them."I miss you" Jungkook said.Nami bit her lower lip,feeling guilty."Why you are not answering back?" Jungkook asked but Nami kept her poker face."Seolma...is that Himchan guy..your new boyfriend?" Jungkook said half whisper.He was hurt when he mentioned new boyfriend."Aniya...He's my step-brother" Nami said.Jungkook expression lighten up and he grins."Is this means I am still your namchin??" Jungkook asked wriggles his eyebrows.Nami chuckled "Did I ever said that we have to brake up? You were the one who said that yesterday" Nami pouts.Jungkook pokes her cheeks."Gumawo,Nami-ah" Jungkook said and interwined their fingers."For what? Making you sick? Come on..you look horrible..because of me" Nami said softly and she stares at his bedsheet."Yup..you made me sick and now I know that you really loves me..eventhough you decided to...go.YA! why do you have to go?? Can't you stay?" Jungkook asked.Nami's facial expression changed."I...made the decision" Nami said and she looks at Jungkook who is now staring at her.Nami bit her lower lip.Without she realise,she kissed Jungkook's lips.Made her and Jungkook widen their eyes.Jungkook then closes his eyes and starts kissing her pasionately.Nami reply to him and there their 2nd passionate kiss.After a few seconds,they pull away and Jungkook cups his cheek."Why..Nami why..you make me blush.You don't even give me a notice." Jungkook said and Nami giggles."You never give me a warning though" 



There goes! They make up already..I cried when I write this...what about you guys? No? Hmphh its okay! At least u enjoy it right?? Okay..I'm so shocked that I did double update today hahaha..Thanks for supporting me!!