Chapter 29

He Melts My Heart

The day has come,after moving their items to an apartment.You must be wondering from where the money.When they were packaging things,Nami saw three bank books in the drawer.As expected,its her appa,Namjoon and Himchan's.There's a lot of money if she gathered it,so she decided to use that money instead.She also gave up on school and work at the cafe nearby as a waitress.

"Unnie....this apartment is...DAEBAK!!" Young Chan beamed. I'm happy that you like it Nami thought. "Unnie..Why there's two bedrooms? Am I going to sleep separately?" Youngie asked in a sad tone. "It's up to you,Youngie.Whether you want to sleep with unnie or slee--" "I WANT TO SLEEP WITH UNNIE!" Youngie cuts and Nami smiled."Okay then..Hey Youngie-ah,let's go and buy some groceries first!" Nami said and Youngie cheered loudly,happy that she finally can go out and buy things.Nami switch off all the lights and lock the door.Nami then held Youngie's hand."Kaja!" Youngie beamed. Suddenly,a guy...erm more like a young boy stands in front of them. "Hey! Are you my new neighbour?" The boy asked and Nami nods.Admiring his face. No..Nami this is wrong..You said to yourself that you don't want to fall in love for the time being..

"Then,welcome! My mother asked me to give you some of these kimchi!" He said and lend his hand with a tupperware.Nami smiled to the boy and thanked him. "Oh! My name is Kang MinHyuk! I'm 17 years old.Nice to meet you!" He introduced himself, "My name is Kim Nami,I'm 15 and this is my little sister..Kim Young Chan.She's 5" Nami introduced and bows.Youngie also bows. "Wah..your little girl here is soo cute!" He praised and Youngie blushed "Kamsamida oppa" She thanked him. "Hyung! Omma asked you why are y--- Oh Hey! New neighbour! I'm Kang MinHo.Hyung's dongsaengie.I'm 6" He introduced himself and both of the siblings nodded then smiled. "Erm..MinHyuk-sshi..Do you--"

"No need with the sshi..I'm bored listen to that..Call me MinHyuk oppa" He cuts Nami and Nami blushed. What's wrong with you,Nami? "Ohh..okay then..MinHyuk oppa,do you know where's the nearby supermarket?" Nami asked. "You want to go to the supermarket when its going to be late? No way.There's many erts around here so better I'll go with you" He said and walked in his house to wear something warm "But..." Nami sighs and she waits for MinHyuk in front of the door. She decided to put the kimchi inside,so she asked Youngie to wait outsied with MinHo. "Nami..you just moved..you can't be like this..seriously,Nami..Your aim is one.To make Youngie happy...NO love right now" She said to herself and placed her palm on her chest.Her heart is beating rapitidly. "I'm sorry Jungkook..but I want to move on...and FORGET you..." She said then walks out and she saw MinHo and Youngie talks to each other while MinHyuk playing with his phone. "Oh! You ready?" MinHyuk asked and Nami nods.Nami held Youngie's hand and the other MinHo and he held MInHyuk's with the other hand.If you didn't know them,you could have mistaken them as a married couple with two children.

"So,where did you leave before here?" MInHyuk asked. 

"Somewhere around here..I just can't move that far away.." She answered.

"Oh...where's you parents?" MinHyuk asked.Nami expression changed. "My family are dead.." Nami said and MinHyuk gasps."OMG I'M SORRY!" He apologised. MinHo and Youngie suddenly ran towards an ice-cream truck

"UNNIE!! BUY US THIS!!"

"HYUNG!! BUY US THIS!!"

The two children then giggle when they noticed they said the same thing. Nami smiled and said "Okay,kids!" The two beamed as they started to pick the flavours. "Young Chan! Pick this! I have tried it before and it's delicious!!" MinHo puts two thumbs up as Youngie giggles. "Okay then!"  Youngie agrees. "Ahjussi! Give us two mint chocolate ice cream please!" MinHo asked the ice cream flavour to the uncle.Nami's heart drop. It's his favourite...urghh Nami stop! He forgets you..You must forget him too! Nami scolds herself. "Are you okay? Nami?" MinHyuk asked and Nami nods. "Thank you,ahjussi!" Both Youngie and MinHo thanked him as MinHyuk pays for the two happy children. "Oppa..I will pay for Yo-" "No need..just say this is a sorry cuz I hurt you just now" He said and smiled.Nami suddenly has goosebumps all over her body. His smile..its so bright..as Koo-- Wait..No..No one names Jeon Jungkook in my memory...Nami snapped when MinHyuk waves his hand in front of her "Hey..you seems so dazed out..are you really okay? You know its cold tonight..you can just buy it tomorrow morning"  MinHyuk said. "Eo? Nae? Its okay..just I remembered someone..." Nami said. "Okay if you say so..Let's go! The supermarket is just in front there!" MinHyuk points to the supermarket in front of them.The two kids then jump happily. "Be careful! You don't want your shirt to get dirty or your ice cream fell right?" Nami advised and the two stop jumping. "Mianhe" The two apologised and Nami smiled. Youngie's happy...appa, do you see this? I can make someone happy.Aren't you proud? Nami thought as she looks up to the sky.MinHyuk saw Nami's looking up to the sky and said "There's many stars tonight! See they welcome you here!" He beamed ."They are watching me from up..My family" Nami said and MinHyuk looks at her. Why this girl looks like she's desperate? But she's cute... He thought and pulls Nami to the supermarket since the kids already walk ahead them.

At Home

After having dinner at MinHyuk's house,which his mom invited her,she went home since Youngie already felt sleepy. "Unnie..how do you think about MinHo?" Youngie asked when they tried to sleep. "He's handsome and kind..why? You like him?" Nami asked then she giggled. "A-Ani..just he's so kind to me...There's no one been kind to me before except for appa,oppa and unnie." She said and then...quiet.Nami noticed that Youngie felt asleep but Nami couldn't sleep.She keeps on thinking about Jungkook. Aish..why so hard to let him go?? Nami asked herself then she walked out from her bedroom to the kitchen,suddenly she's thirsty.She took ice water from the fridge and pour it in her glass.She then took a sit on the couch,she fiddles with her phone. I guess,I really need to erase you from my memory...goodbye Jeon Jungkook. She then opens her gallery and deletes all her images with Jeon Jungkook.Nami tears couldn't stop streaming down when she deletes all the pictures.There's one more picture left...When Jungkook and her kissed on the lips..She tried to push the delete button but failed.She couldn't do it anymore...she puts her phone back in her hoodie's pocket (?) and cries.It's 1 a.m. in the morning..At last she fell asleep on the couch.Hugging her own body in the cold night.

 



New chappie! I smell another couple hahaha no..they r just kids! Happy Birthday V!! #HappyVDay..

Okay..how's this chappie? Comment please! and yes,the new character is Kang MinHyuk from CNBLUE and Kang MinHo..Idk..I just create this boy name haha

So,this is Kang MinHo (He's real name is Leo..yup as Leo in Hello Baby!)

  and this is his hyung,Kang MinHyuk 

Comment please!! Thank You!