Chapter 3

He Melts My Heart

Home,5 p.m.
Nami's POV

Now,I'm totally dead.Oppa already know about me but the bad blood is in me.I can't be a good because of my genetic.My granparents were used to be the badass people too but they changed after they lost their money.
But story is different now.I can't even change my own personality.

"Kim Nami.Are you a member of Bad Queenkas?" Namjoon oppa asks me as I sit on the couch.I kept quiet and glared at him.
"Ya! Answer my question!" He shouted.
"Didn't I say don't get involve in my life?"I said calmly.
"You're my sister.How can I don't get involve in your life?" He question me back.
"Oh..so you care about me all the time?"I raise a brow.
"What do you mean?"
"These are the past time before mother died.Did you even care about my grades? Did you even care to play with me? Did you even remember my birthday date? Did you even celebrate one with me?"I paused.My eyes teared up and continue "Did you even at home when mom and dad went to market? Did you even care I ate or not? The answer for all that are no! Anything to add?" I asked.After waiting for a few seconds,he doesn't give any reply."So I guess that is no too.I'll be heading out." I said and walk out from the house.

At the park. 7 p.m.

I felt so relieved after I said the words to my oppa.I guess I'll have to act coldly towards him.
"Kim Nami!"Someone tap me from behind and I look towards the person.Jeon Jungkook.I hummed saying What?."Hey,are you okay? Why are you here? It is going to be dark." Jungkook concerned."I'm always in dark,Jungkook." He surprises.I look at him weirdly and he said."Finaly you are talking with me!" He clapped his hands.

"Jungkook..erm do you..um like bad queenkas?" I asked him and looked away.
"No.They are bad!"He answered and look at me.I can feel his eyes looking at me.Ah! Kim Nami..You can't be like this!
"So,You know that I'm one of them right? Why do you talk to me?"I asked him
"O..Cuz I've never seen you kick or slap anybody yet." It is true.I'd never touch people yet cuz I'm not good at punching people.
"So,you'll hate me if I punch or slap people?"I asked him and look at him.
"Depense..Maybe I'll hate you."He said.It pierched my heart and I felt sudden hurt.I grab my chest and massage it a bit.He look at me concernly. "What's wrong?" He asked again.I smiled bitterly and walk away.

Aish.Kim Nami what's wrong with you? You never felt this way and you never going to fall with the good kingkas,arraseo? As I walk home,I reminde of my brother.Hmph..he probably will not care about me so why he must search for me? Let's go home!

-----------The next morning---------

Huargh! Yesterday was weird.My brother slept on the couch when I got home

After I take my bath and get in my uniform,I went down to have a breakfast.Surprisingly,my brother is already in his uniform and preparing breakfast.He looks at me and I avoid making eye contact with him.I took a bread in plastik and eat it.I took my bottle and fill it with plain water.I walk out the kitchen and is about to wear my shoes but my brother hold my wrist.I look at him and he said."What you tell yesterday is true but..it hurts me from inside.."He said softly."Yeah..But you leave me with even bigger scars now off!" I yelled.Before I head to the door,oppa hold my wrist and turn me to face him.He then,give me a slap.A hard slap."Watch your language,Nami!"He said."Fine! Don't bother to talk with me! " I stormed outside and cried while running.Before the class start,I went to the garden to calm myself."Ya..Kim Nami,you cried?" Rarin unnie asked me and the others sit around me.

"Unnie~...The devil's back.He's back!" I cried out loud and they were surprise.They then try to comfort me.Suddenly,a man's voice come towards us."Huh! Bad queenkas can cry also? I've never expected that!" That is Suga and Taehyung.They both are from BTS.I dried my tears and run away.I heard my friends calling for me but I,always ignore it.After I calm myself,I went to my locker and took my book.I felt like bullying someone.So,I scan through the hallway and saw a girl.She was a tough girl back then but I don't know what happen,she turns weak.I drag her towards a store room and put my books on the chair.

"Hey,I need to release my tension right now and you just popped out my eyes.Lucky me, and bad for you!" I yelled and punched the girl in stomach.The girl groan and stands up straight again."Can you help me? Please hit me back.I hate myself.Please~~"I begged her.She was shocked and shook her head side to side."Don't be so timid!" I shouted and punch her again.She groan but don't dare to hit me back.I was about to punch her again but someone grab my wrist.

Jeon Jungkook.He signal the girl to go outside from the store room as the other BTS waited there.Jungkook stared at me and still holding my wrist.I struggled to get my wrist back."Didn't I say I hate someone who hurt people?!"Jungkook yelled at me.I was a bit shocked but then I smirked."This is the only reason I hurt her.I want you to hate me"I said.He was surprised and let go of my wrist.I quickly went out of the room ithout taking my books.The BTS is still waiting outside of the room.I saw Namjoon oppa and rolled my eyes.I walk past him and bump my shoulder with his.I'm not in mood in studying right now.So,I went to the rooftop.

-------------------------Jungkook's POV----------------------------

This is the only reason I hurt her.I want you to hate me

The sentence kept ringing in my head as BTS walk in the room."Hey,are you okay?"Taehyung hyung asked me.I nodded as well."D-did she hurt  you?" Namjoon htung asked me."She hurt my feelings.."I said and saw her books there.Oh..she left it.I took it and walk to search for her.

"What do you think Nami said to Kookie?" Jimin asked in curiousity after Jungkook left.

"Molla.."All answered.

I was running here and there just to find her.But I can't find her.Did I do something wrong?While I was turning to the corner to go to the rooftop,the Bad Queenkas are on their way down.I can't see Nami's figure at all.

"Ya! It's all because of you! Nami...she..." Haera shouted and I quickly left them and run upstairs.I open the the door and I saw her.She was...............