Chapter 13

He Melts My Heart

 Nami's POV

The next morning,

I wake up and saw Jungkook is laying beside me and his hand holding my hand and he put it on his chest.OMG! My face red and I tried to wake up and I did it without waking him up.I look at my phone and the clock shows 7:01 a.m. "Jungkook.." I shake his arms.Luckily he wakes up. "Oh Nami-ah,Are you feeling okay?" He asks and sits up.He looks at me and smirks. "You have nice body,Nami-ah"

What did he say? I widen my eyes. "Y-you d-d-do w-what?" I shuttered. "I'm kidding Nami,I dont touch you except for your hand and for your information,you were the one who struggles to search for my hand." He said.I can feel my face hot.I bit my lower lips and said

"S-sorry"   "Nevermind..and to tell you the truth.I'm a bit dissapointed when I wake up to see your hand is not in my hand anymore "

Wait..did Jeon Jungkook said that? The Jeon Jungkook I know is hating me.He hates me to be in Bad Queenkas.Oh yeah..Wait Did he already know about me quitting Bad Queenkas?

"Nami,here your schoolbag and uniform.You can change here.I will go and change in another room." Jungkook said and went out.

Did he know about this?

Walking to school with Jungkook is another problem.It is dead silent.Suddenly,he cleared his throat.

"So,are you coming to the mall today?"

"No"

SILENCE.

"What are you going to do then?"

"I have things to do at school"

"Bullying people?"

SILENCE.

"Are you going?" I asked.

"Of course! I have to buy stationary there."

I'm saved.This is my last chance to hit people.

You don't need to know why I stay at school

CLASS

To:Nami

Nami-ah,are you going to do it today? The last task?
-KIKI-

 

To:Kiki

Yes...After school,behind the school.BTS are going to mall today,so you can ask me to do anything to that girl since the boys are busy.

-Nami-

"Who are you texting?" Jungkook asked.

"Oppa" I replied shortly.

"Okay" He replied and continue to do his school work.

I noticed Jungkook always looks at me in the class but I ignore it.I need to be strong ton ot give up on Jungkook. Suddenly,my chair moved.Someone kicked it.I look behind and found Hyung Seok smirks.I rembered last night.THE KISS.No way...I sensed Jungkook looks at me but I don't give him a look instead,I look at Hyung Seok.I feel hands on my eyes."Don't bother about that ." Jungkook's voice...Then,he turned me around to look at the blackboard.

THE STRANGE FEELINGS COME AGAIN..I CAN'T FALL FOR JUNGKOOK..NOT NOW..H-HE HURTS ME..I MUST BEAR IT..F-FOR MY SAKE AND HIS..

Finaly,the school ends and I quickly pack my things to go behind the school.Before I could exit the class,Hyung Seok pulls me by the wrist.

"Let's have fun today? My place or the park?" I gulp and bit my lower lip.

"How about a no?" 

"Oh come on! If Jungkook wasn't there I might have fun already.."

"I'm busy.." I replied shortly and walk away.A sigh come out from my mouth.

BEHIND THE SCHOOL BUILDING

"Nami! You are here finaly!" Minsoo greeted me but I kept my face cold.Looking around for the victim.BUT THERE'S NONE

"Ah! Are you looking for the victim? She's Minsoo.Fight her.If you win,we let you go but if you are not...stay with us"

I gulp.I'm screwed.How can I beat my so-called friend.

"If I lose then I'll stay with you guys? Pft with the scars and bruises? You guys really don't use your brain."I said.After looking at their expression,I continued. "Then,if I win..You want to let Minsoo stays with bruises? You girls never think carefully.Better you search for someone else" I said and sit on the bench.

"Ya NEO!!" Minsoo shouted and she was about to slap me but then she stops."WHY? JUST SLAP ME ALREADY!" I shouted back.

"Calm down,she's not the victim.We were kidding around."

"I have no time to kidding around"

"*sighs* okay then,are you sure what are you doing is correct?" Kiki asked and I hum.

"Kang SO RA!" Haera shouted and then reveal a girl who's quite tough.

"She's friend of Minsoo and she learns judo.You have time to back off now" Rarin said and smiled.

"No..I fight her.I need to end it quickly" 

"Okay then,SoRa,do it all your might.Don't give her any mercy um?" Minsoo said.

SoRa nods and walks towards me.My mind screamed back off but my heart screams fight her..you can do it.

Its kinda weird cuz it should be my heart said back off since it has problems.I hope this heart will not make me suffer at this time.I need to fight her.

"You come first.." She said.I come towards her and punch her on nose.She was shocked and so do I.She pinches her nose and runs towards me.Giving a kick on my stomach and it made me fall on the ground.The Bad Queenkas clap their hands and make me shocked of their behaviour.

"If you want to attack,do it roughly from the first.."She said.I stand up and only to be kick again on the stomach.

"Ya! Give me some room too! Let me take my revenge!" I shouted and cough.That time,I regret asking Jin oppa to ask them go to mall.I need their help. "Tch..in fight there's no room.I thought you were strong but huh..what a little piece of you" She said and that makes my blood boils.I stand up again and run to her.I kick her on her chest and make her bump with the wall.I walk to her and push her on the ground.

"I can't bear with you anymore! You think I'm that easy? " I said and punch her on the face few times.Then,I felt a knee stab me from behind.SoRa's knee.I fell on the ground and now it is her turn to sit on me and punch me in the face.

"Don't ever show your litle face in front of me again!" She said and punch me.I heard footsteps beside me and it is Bad Queenkas.

"Thank you for your help.We handle it from now." Rarin said and SoRa left me lying on the ground.

"It seems like you lose.."Haera said.

"I'm n-not" I shuttered and try to hold the pain.

"Good then,we can give you some more spice now." Minsoo said and kicks me on the stomach.I groan in pain and try to stand up but it was too late.Minsoo,Rarin and Haera lift me up and lock me against the wall.Kiki looks at me.

"Unnie,palli!" Minsoo shouts.

"Oh? Um okay" Kiki said and come near me.She gives me a slap and a kick on my chest.NO..MY CHEST...

I cough this time.Couhging blood and then they let me fall on the floor.I heard them cheered and they left after that.I try to reach for my phone and call someone.I wanted to call Jungkook.With the energy I have,I dialled his number but because of the pain,I can't really see the ID.

"Jungkook-ah,h-help me..B-Behind T-the sch-hool.." I said.

"Nami! Wait for me um?""The ID replied back but the voice was not Jungkook's.It was someone else that I hate.It was too late.I want a rest so I close my eyes and there was no noise.I feel peace at last.I hope I'm going to see my mom...

---------------------------------

Hello! So,this is another chapter..is it okay? Tell me please..And I left it hanging..Can you guess who she'd called?

Comment please~~and I want to give a big thanks to Jun_mae_nova who always comment on every chapter that I update.THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THE STORY.

I'VE TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING.IS IT INTERESTING ENOUGH? HEHE I'M JUST CURIOUS..OK BYE!! AND WHO HAVE TWITTER LETS #ARMYSelcaDay in pink on December 4th since it is Jin's birthday um? Hehehe ok now,BYE!