Chapter 22

He Melts My Heart

A/N:Thanks for support,comment,subscibing and upvote.I really appreaciate it and I will try much more harder to make update everyday.Fighting!♡♡

These are  pictures of Kim Young Chan(this is fictional..idk her real name)



Author's POV

After a short speach from Mr.Kwon,he asked the student to ride the bus.There are two busses.One for male student and the other for female students.The girls groan as they want to sit with the boys but for Namj its a good opurtunity.She can avoid Jungkook and Hyung Seok but there's someone that she couldn't avoid.Park Areum.Bad Queenkas pull Nami to the back sit and forced her to sit with Areum.Nami sits at the window and pulls out her headphones from her slimbag and listens to the music.

Nami felt jealous as Areum keep talking with Bad Queenkas while her,sitting there listening to the music.Suddenly,she receives a message.It is from Jungkook.

HEY,DO YOU COME TO THE TRIP? I DIDN'T SEE YOU ANYWHERE.ARE YOU OKAY?

That message makes Nami hurt.Is it makes sense that Nami was watching him from a far but still Jungkook doesn't notice her?She decided not to reply the sms,so she slept.Few minutes later,she was being interrupt by the person who sits next to her.Park Areum.

"Nami..what's your relationship between you and Kookie oppa?" She asked. Did she just said Kookie oppa? Ergh who is she to call my boyfriend that? And she was talking to him like freaking one hour today with Jungkook but still she doesn't know the relationship between us?! "He's my namchin" Nami answered and raise a brow to Areum who just widens her eyes. "Then..what about Seokkie oppa?" Wait..did this girl gives people nicknames?

"He's my chingu...waeyo?" Nami asked her but she just shook her head and turns to Bad Queenkas.They are looking at Nami,then Nami realise that her mates were asking the questions and asked Areum to asked her.Nami scoffed and rolls her eyes then,she listens to her music again and tried to sleep.

A FEW HOURS PASS.

The students finaly reaches their destiny.They were suppose to check in by now but their rooms are not completely clean right now,so the teachers decided to give the students freedom to play at the beach.Nami is having stomach ache,so she just sit on a big stone while watching her classmates playing sand and water but she couldn't see any Bad Queenkas and the two boys,Jungkook and Hyung Seok.Nami decided to shrug it off since she doesn't want to hurt herself.She sits there,listening to calming music and taking pictures of the scenery.She even sent the photos to Namjoon,Himchan and her dad.She missed the three guys in her family and a new baby sister.She wished that she don't have to follow this trip if she knows that people will ignore her.She suddenly feel her stomach feels better.She hopes off the stone and walks to the shore.She took of her shoes and holds it with one hand.Another hand,she is holding her own phone.Waiting for a call.She doesn't care who it is but she really needs to talk to somebody now.

Out of sudden,her phone rings and she checks the ID.It is Himchan.She excitedly answered the call.

"OPPA! FINALY YOU CALL ME!" Nami squeals and she heard Himchan is laughing back there.

"Mian...are you having fun there? I look at the picture already and seems fun and calm.I wish I was there."

"I wish you are here too...I'm alone.Nobody wants to talk with me.." She said in a sad tone that worries Himchan.

"Waeyo? Jungkook too?" He asked.Nami felt her heart drop whenever someone mentions Jungkook.

"Eo...oppa..I-I need to go first annyeong! Send my love to everyone!" Nami said and quickly hung up the call.Actually,she lied.She didn't need to go anywhere..she just sensitive when people mentions Jungkook.She squatted down and play with the sand.Tears streaming down when she wrote Jungkook's name in hangul on the sand.

Why didn't he notice me when I'm the important person of his? Did he...ever thinks of me?

"STUDENTS! YOU CAN GATHER HERE RIGHT NOW!" The teacher shouts and all the students plus Nami walks to the lobby slowly. "You can pick your own roomates now. 5 people in a room but for the girls,there will be an extra." The teacher said and all the students quickly find their own friends.Nami looks at Bad Queenkas and she notices,they chose Areum instead of her.She hated this feeling.The feeling where she'll be the leftover one. "Who doesn't have groups?" Mr.Kwon asked and Nami walks to him.The teacher was surprise to see Nami from Bad Queenkas haven't been pick.Jungkook's eyes widen.He doesn't know that Nami follows this trip.He felt guilty and looks at her,wishing her to look at him.He noticed the red eyes of hers.She must have been crying.Nami catches Jungkook's look and they stared at each other for a while but then Nami looks away.The teacher asked her to be in a group with Bad Queenkas as he thought that they want to be in a group but not for Nami.She sighs and walks to them.



Hey! third update today! I know I know..I always make Nami sad but then..I think of Nami beeing happy wif Jungkook..is tht ok? hehehe I may update tonight..herm lets see how first ok? Comment please!