Chapter 40

He Melts My Heart

"Who is that boy?" Jungkook asked in annoyed tone.

"Haha he is just one of the workers here,Jungkook." Nami explained.

"Why did he winks at you?" 

"Jungkook..." Nami said in serious tone.

"Yeah okay fine..I won't ask anymore..So my brother is slleeping.Wanna go to the swimming pool?" Jungkook suggested. "Cool! Youngie just begged me to  bring her there.Let's go!" Nami said as she called Youngie and they changed in to their swim suits.Youngie wears short pants and a t shirt in pink while Nami wears sport shorts..really really short and oversized white shirt.Jungkook was not satisfied the way Nami wears and Nami pouts that made Jungkook's heart melts. "Fine! But you must always stay in water so dudes outside there can't see your legs." Jungkook said and Nami smiled. "Unnie...palli! I'm tired of waiting!" Youngie complains.

.

.

.

"Youngie,can you play alone here? Nami and I want to swim over there." Jungkook points to the adults' pool. Nami doesn't agree with him because leaving Youngie alone is dangerous but quickly,Jungkook asked the safe guard to look after her carefully and also Youngie gotten a new friend already.Jungkook reaches for her hand and pulls her to the adults' pool. Jungkook jumped in the swimming pool and the water splashes to Nami. Nami still look at Youngie who is playing happily with her new friends. "Aww come on Nami! See! She is happy there! We should be happy too!" Jungkook splashed the water to Nami.Nami was surprised and turned her attention to Jungkook. Nami sighs and she sit on the ground,putting her legs in the water (Can u imagine that? Sorry..idk how to explain anymore) Jungkook smiled and starts to show off his swimming skills. Nami was impressed *What can't my boyfriend do?* Nami thought and suddenly,she felt her legs being pulled and she fell in the pool. Nami was scared but then,she felt a pair of lips on hers.She opens her eyes and saw Jungkook kissing her. (Imagine Jungkook and Nami kissing in the swimming pool) Nami smiled and kissed him but 2 sconds later she pulls away because she has no oxygen left in her body.Nami and Jungkook panted. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. Nami decided to a bit and she answered "No I hate it" and she pouts. Jungkook smirks and he pulls Nami and dipped their body under the water and he started to kiss her. Again. Once again,Nami was shocked but she smiled. *How sweet more he can be? He's too perfect* Nami thought. Jungkook slipped his hand in Nami's shirt and hugs her waist.He pulls her more closer to him and he deepens the kiss. Right after that,they pulled away and searched for air. "What about now?" Jungkook asked again. "I love it the most" She grins. *How cute more she can be??* Jungkook thought. Jungkook is satisfied that the water level is on Nami's chest level,so people can't see her revealed body since she is wearing white.

Jungkook and Nami swimmed together while holding their hands.Both of them don't know how more they can be happy.Few  hours passed and they decided to get back to their hotel.Jungkook pulls Nami out from the water and Jungkook gulps.Nami's shirt stuck on her body and it revealed Nami's skin.Nami didn't notice it yet and she just stand there calling for Youngie. Jungkook realised that some of safe guards are staring at her,quickly he reached for the towel rented and cover Nami's body. "Next time,make sure you cover your body first okay? Didn't I warn you? See now that the body guards are looking at my girlfriend. Nami pouts and said "That is why you shouldn't pick a y girlfriend like me" then,she grins cutely. Jungkook ruffled her hair with his towel and leave it there. Youngie runs to the couple and jumped. "I have fun here! Let's come here again tomorrow!" She hugs Nami's leg. "Okay! Now let's go!" Nami said. The three of them walks to their room and Youngie is in the middle,holding the couple's fingers. 

"Take your bath and prepare for tonight okay? We are going to have dinner together!" Jungkook said and Nami nods. Then,Jungkook walks to his room. Nami took her baath first then Youngie.While waiting for Youngie to take her bath,Nami fell asleep on the bed. Youngie came out from the bathroom and saw her unnie sleeping cutely on their bed.She tiptoed to the bed and put the blanket over Nami's body. "Thank you unnie.I have a very fun time here" She said and put on her dress.

.

.

.

It's time for dinner and Jungkook is waiting in front of the girl's room. But the girls are not coming out yet,so he rang the bell. Youngie who was watching Tayo The Little Bus quickly opens the door and greets Jungkook. "Hi oppa Unnie is still sleeping but I already wear my dress!" Youngie spin around and her dress bloomed. "Woah! It's pretty,Youngie! You too! Very cute!" Jungkook kissed her nose. "Erm..can you wait outside with Junghyun oppa?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah sure!" Youngie said and wear her shoes. Jungkook comes in the room and saw sleeping Nami. *Cute!* Jungkook thought. Jungkook climbed on the bed and crawled on her body. "Babe,it's time for dinner..." Jungkook whispered ily but Nami showed no response so he kissed her left cheek. "Babe..I'm hungry come on!" He whispered again and kissed her right cheek. Still Nami showed no response but she struggled and of course she's trapped because Jungkook is on top of her. Jungkook pouts and pecked her lips.Finally,Nami woke up and her eyes turns wide. * H-He's on top of me?! Wait! Don't think negatives* She thought. "I woke you up for dinner! Let's go!" Jungkook pulls her up from the bed and washed her face with water for her. "Now changed into something nice! But not too revealed because its cold tonight! I love you!" He pecks Nami's lips.

* Love you too Jungkook.* Nami thought and smiled as she changed into her comfortable shirt.