Chapter 32

He Melts My Heart

A/N: Please check my foreword! I've changed somethings! Thanks! And OMO! I received many new subbies today! Thank u! I hope u enjoy my story!


"Oppa..just help me would you?" Nami asked and MinHyuk take a seat beside her. "How? You don't even explain to me" MinHyuk said and give a smile to cheer her. "My..ex he lost his memoy cuz of saving me...but he just lost his memory with me..He doesn't lost anything about family and friends but me..Why me? When I'm the important person to him?" Nami starts to tear up.MinHyuk wipes her tears with his thumb. "So,you are asking me to help you forget him?" Nami nods and she hands her phone to MinHyuk. "T-there's a photo of us..I can't delete..Can you help me with that?" MinHyuk took it and opens her gallery.He was shocked to see the person.Then,he smirks. Jeon Jungkook was her guy huh? He quickly press delete button and he gives you back the phone. "DONE!" He said and Nami gives him a small smile. "Thanks" Nami said,wiping her tears. It's time for you move on too,Kim Nami Nami thought. "Hey! Wanna hangout today? Do you like sports?" He asked and Nami starts to smile. "Um! I like sports very much!" "Aigoo,you know that you are getting chubbier right? Let's go and have a game or jog this evening?" "Call! I want to play basketball! It's been really...long time!" Nami said. "Good then! Here! Have my sandwich.I'm sorry because of me you didn't get to go to the cafeteria" MinHyuk said while holding a wrapped sandwich in his palm and Nami took it since she's hungry. "Thanks oppa" Nami said and unwrapped it. "I have to go and practice now! Bye!" He said and jogs to the floor. Guess,I better go first Nami stands up and was about to walk but someone called her.She turns and saw a teacher,she bows.

"Hey! You are the new student from BigHit right?" He asked and she nods. "Can you help us? Be this team's assistant.You can help us by buying us drink or gives us towel after the competition? Don't worry,you will get extra credits.How?" He asked.Nami bit her lower lips. She smiled and nods. "Good! Now you can go! Anytime we need you,I will call you okay?" Nami then take a leave.


What should I remember? I can't remember a thing! What's with these hyungs..Aish.They even leave me al-- Wait leave..why does that sounds familiar?..... Jungkook then remembered something. 

 "Kookie-ah" Nami's voice cracks. Jungkook rubs his eyes and when he saw Nami was up,he hugs her." Nami! Why did you leave me?!" Jungkook cried in her embrance. "Don't cry,Kookie..I'm here" Her tears starts to gather.Nami pushed Jungkook and she smiled. "I'm- I'm going to call the doctor!" Jungkook said as he wipes his tears and leave after giving a smile.

Kim Nami....Jungkook started to get headache. "Arghh what's wrong?" He shook his head. "Kookie-ah! Hyung wasse-- Maknae! Waegurae?" The boys quickly run to Jungkook as Jungkook shooks his head many times and keep repeating.."No..you leave me..You leave me..No!!" He finally got back in his sense and tears welling up in his eyes. " Hyung...that girl..Her name's Kim Nami right?" He stared at V and V smiled "Uri maknae is back!!" He shouts and jumps around but the maknae tears stream down his cheeks. "Hyung..w-where is she?" He shuttered.The hideout went silent.Suddenly,they heard a lot noise and there's announcement. "If you have extra money,please donate it to the office for a student named Kim Nami.Her family are dead.Please donate some and we will give the money to her.Thank you.." the headmaster said and BTS jaws' drop."Kim Namjoon...he's dead..." Jin whispers but enough for the members to hear. "Kim Nami...what about her?!" Jungkook screams and struggles on the chair.All the members look at him as he cried. "Kim Nami..you leave me..again!" He shouts and students who walked pass their hideout peeked in their hideout from a small glass on the door. 


 That evening,MinHyuk waits for her in front of her house door.They promised to play a game.Few minutes later,Nami cimes out from her apartment. "Oh oppa! Mianhe if I took so long! Kaja!" She beamed.MinHyul smiled and walks ahead to the lift. "Oppa..Wait for me!" Nami shouts as she jogs to the lift and MinHyuk chukkled at her childishness. "Palli bwa." He called for her and as soon as Nami walks in the lift,the door closed. "Glad I make it!" Nami panted and MinHyuk chuckled.

"Oppa,let's start with warm up first!" Nami said as she already strecth her body and followed by MinHyuk. Nami is too focused on her strecthing till she can't notice MinHyuk's stares. "Okay! Now I'm d-- Woahh Oppa! Why are you looking at me like you gonna kill me?" Nami screamed and made MinHyuk laughs. "Because my Nami here is too focus..I'm afraid people pass by and hit you cuz you won't notice it" He said and Nami blushed madly. Did he said MY Nami? Why is he...but I like it anyways. 

"Nami to Earth? Are yu at the Pluto?" She snapped "Huh? Oh sorry.." Nami blushed and he smiled. "Good then you are here,so lets start! " He said and starts to bounce the ball on the floor.Nami,being the competitive she is,completely turn her attention to the ball.She tries to steal it but being the tall MinHyuk,he shoot it. "First point!" MinHyuk cheered while Nami pouts. "You are taller! That's why" Nami took the ball and bounce it. I'm going to beat you this time.. Nami thought as she flew to the ring and the ball spins around it.Suddenly,the ball didn't make it into the ring and Nami lies on the floor. "AHHH WHY I CAN"T DO THIS ANYMORE?! ITS BEEN SO LONG!" Nami sighs. MinHyuk softened when he looks at her.He then lie down beside Nami."We just played a few minutes,.Giving up already?" He said teasingly and Nami glared at him.Soon,she stands up. "Let's play somemore till I win!" Nami said and grabs the ball from MinHyuk's hand.

The day passed like that.She's happy that she won eventhough she knew that MinHyuk is pretending to lose.It's been happier days since she met MinHyuk.She starts to get comfortable whenever MinHyuk is in ront of her or by sudden skinship.Example like he holds her hand,hug her and more.Without she noticed,she started to forget HIM.



ANNYEONG!! 2nd UPDATE! TOMORROW WILL BE A NEW DAY, 2015! AND ON THE FIRST DAY OF JANUARY IT IS,MY FAVOURITE UNNIE'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNNIE!-Lim_33- AND MY OTHER UNNIE,RARINNIE! WELL,BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT MY REAL UNNIE,THEY ARE MY CHINGU BUT I ASSUME THEM AS MY UNNIES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

- SO,HOW'S THIS CHAPPIE? TELL ME!! AND HOW'S THE NEW POSTER? HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A NICE DAY ON 2015.1.1 ~~