Chapter 21

He Melts My Heart

Author's POV

"Unnie!! Its morning!!" Someone shouts and shook her body.Nami pulled a pillow and hit the person with it.The girl pouts and continue to wake her up.Nami finally woke up and saw a little girl.She was shocked and she looks around.Its weird.She is still in her room uit there's an unknown little girl in her room.

"Nuguseyo?" Nami asked and she saw the little girl pouts."Channie oppa said that I have an unnie and its you.So,I'm your dongsaeng! Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Young Chan imnida" the little girl introduces and bowes. Nami's jaw drop.Himcham has a little sister? " Unnie have never seen you before..Where were you when unnie came?" Nami asked the little kid and carries her to her lap. "I had a school trip and I just got back here.Unnie..I'm hungry..Let's eat!!" Young Chan stands up and pulls Nami to the dining table. "OH! You two met? Good then..I hope that both of you have a great time together" Nami's step mom said as she is packing Nami's food in the tupperware.Nami saw her two brothers walks in the kitchen.

"Oppa!!" YoungChan runs to Himchan and Himchan carries her."Hey! You are back! I miss you.Do you miss me??" Himchan asks and YoungChan shook her head left and right."Wae?? Is it because you got to see your namchin?" Himchan pouts and put YoungChan down.The little girl whines and Himchan carries her again."Its not that..If Youngie keep missing you,Youngie will not having fun there.Oppa! I saw a big teddy bear there.Will you buy it for me?" YoungChan asked him but Himchan doesn't answer instead,he walks to Nami and pats her shoulder." Hey..you meet my sister right?" Himchan asked. Nami nods and try to help her step mom preparing breakfast for the family.Suddenly,she felt a knife pokes behind her." If you tell anybody about the money and my namchin..you are dead..arraseo??"Her step mom threathens her and she nods.Her step mom then walks away.Nami could feel her eyes are teary but she held it.


 "Nami! Annyeong! Be happy! Any problem..call us okay?" Namjoon shouts from inside the car as Nami walks in the school with her luggage.She only brought a bagpack and a slim bag.She didn't bring many things as its only 3 days and 2 nights.

She took a deep breath as she walks in the hall.She is searching for Jungkook but all she saw is...Areum talking to Jungkook.She feel a bit jealous,so she decided to search for Hyung Seok.She quickly jogs to him and taps him.Hyung Seok looks at her in shock and he looks around.Searching for someone.

"Why are you here alone?" Hyung Seok asked her.Her smile fades and she said "Areum is with Jungkook..I don't want to interrupt them and then I saw you standing here alone an-"

"HYUNG SEOK!" Someone calls him and they turn to search for the voice and it turns out to be Areum.Nami bit the inside of her cheeks as she wants to remain calms."Sorry Nami but Areum called for me first.See you!" Hyung Seok said and leave her alone there.She looks at Hyung Seok who is walking away and then her eyes driffted to Jungkook who is now laughing with BTS.Not even notice her presence in the hall.She could tell that this trip will be boring as people keep avoiding her.