Chapter 36

He Melts My Heart

The next day,Nami woke up realising that her face is really close to Jungkook's.Weird.She remembered that she slept facing her chest but....now she's in front of his face.Nami stared at his face,admiring all his perfection.Unknowingly,she leans in to give a morning peck to him but suddenly,

RING!!!!

Nami was shocked,her alarm suddenly rings.Nami sighs.If that alarm don't interrupt her she can feel his lips again.She stands up to go and wash herself before she could hear Jungkook called her. "Hey,I know that you want to kiss me right?" He said but his eyes are still closed.Nami felt heat rushed to her cheeks,she quickly went in th bathroom and closed the door harsly.Jungkook chuckled and continue his sleep,Actualy,he was the one who slide down to Nami's face when she was asleep so that he could stared at her before he went to sleep.


"UNNIE!!!" Youngie cheered when she saw Nami walks in the kindergarden to fetch her.Youngie runs and hops in Nami's embrace."My dongsaeng~ have you been well?" Nami her hair. Young Chan nods and she broke the hug.She was shocked to see another guy with her unnie instead of MinHo's hyung. "Unnie....who is this creepy guy?" Nami almost burst into laughter when Youngie said Jungkook is a creepy guy while Jungkook pouts.Maybe Youngie said that because the way he dressed.Black jeans and black hoodie. "He's my boyfriend Youngie..Aigoo" Nami said,ruffling Youngie's hair but Youngie replied with sharp stares to Jungkook. "Unnieeeee aren't you suppose to marry MinHyuk oppa?" Nami was shocked and same goes as Jungkook.He's dissapointed that Youngie said that to him.He bit his lower lip and said in a deep tone. "I'll wait you at the park..I'm going to buy ice cream for us" Then,he walked away.Nami scolded Youngie "How can you say that? It's cruel you know? I can choose whoever I want.Don't say that again or you will broke the heart of a guy who I loved" Youngie starts to tear up. "Unnieee mi--mianhe" She cried and Nami felt guilty. "A-Ani..Youngie-ah,it's okay..I'm sorry for scolding you..Stop crying and let's go eat the ice cream okay?" Nami tried to stop the crying Youngie by saying ice cream and in seconds,Youngie's tears turn into a big smile. "Kajja!!" She screams and pulls her unnies along.

I hope you can take him in your life,Youngie.He's my other half.I can't live without him.I hope you realise soon.

Without Nami,Jungkook or Youngie noticed,someone is watching them from afar and a bit heartbroken scene could be feel. I will try to get you...again Kim Nami. 


After that exhausting evening with Youngie playing around the park with Jungkook,she fell asleep on the park bench.Jungkook sighs in relieve as he wipes his sweat with his sleeves. "Finaly,this kid fell asleep.I'm tired" He said and plop himself at the end of the bench. How can he don't be tired when both of them were running around the park happily while Nami just sit on the bench,watching them playing.She also thinks about what Youngie said..about MinHyuk but she shrugged as she saw Youngie played well with Jungkook. "Hey Minnie,are you okay?" Jungkook asked after he receives no response from her. "Eo? What?" Nami spaced out and makes Jungkook relieves a heavy sigh.. "Are you thinking of what Youngie told you earlier? Well,if you did,don't worry..I'm not mad at her" Jungkook said and Nami was relived. "Hey..I'm just gong to say my apologies behalf my siste since I know it hurts you..but you are the only one okay?" Nami stared into his eyes and smiled."Yeah okay whateve.I was hurt but seeing your sister playing with me made me feel relieved.." Jungkook smiled too.They both then looked at the sun which is going to be set. "Nice view we have here.." Jungkook compliment. "Kookie..I need to use the toilet..Wait here with Youngie okay?" She excused herself then walks to the nearest public toilet.

"Ahhh~ Why I feel grateful that the toilet placed nearby?" Nami said and walk out from the toilet.Suddenly,someone pulled Nami so that she is going to the back of the toilet.The person pushed her to the wall and leans in. "You are mine..only mine.." He said and kissed Nami.Nami was shocked and she couldn't do anything. "M-Minhyuk oppa" Nami said between the kiss.She knew this is wrong,so she didn't kiss back but she also didn't push him. 

Jungkook is worried as Nami didn't come yet.Since Youngie already wake up,he decided to find her with Youngie holding his hands.Youngie just follow him as she didn't know where he wants to go ut she trust Jungkook,so she didn't budge. "Oppa,where are we going?" Youngie broke the silence.Suddenly,Jungkook stops and stared at a place.

His heart drop.Nami is kissing another guy.Jungkook's blood boils and he drags Youngie closer to the scene.

"LET.HER.GO.YOU.PUNK."



WARGHHHH I'M SO SAD...I'M LEAVING!!!!! UGHH THIS IS  WHY I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH

ANYWAYS,HOW IS THIS CHAPTER?? IS IT OKAY?? EHEHE AND OMG!!!! 90 SUBBIES FOR THIS STORY!! LOVE YA SOO MUCH! DO YOU ENJOY READING THIS??? I NEED TO GO..HAVE SOMETHING TO DO IN THA HOUSE!

PAI PAI!! /WAVES/