Chapter 31

He Melts My Heart

"So,Nami this is your class.My class is right upstairs okay? Anything..just call me okay? Don't let anyone bully you! Take care!" MinHyuk advices her before he walks to his class.Nami took a deep breathe and walk in the class. "Oh! Who are you?" The teacher asked Nami. "I'm a new student." Nami answered and looks around the class.She noticed the class looks happier.The wall colour is bright and same goes as the student.Looking brighter than her old classmate.Nami walks in front of the class. "Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Nami.Transferred from BigHit High and I hope we can be friends!" Nami greeted and there whispers go. "You know that Jeguk High and BigHit High is competing each other right?" A student asked her. I don't know anything about this..maybe because I don't even pays attention about who's competing with BigHit High. "Well,since I'm here today...I don't want to talk about BigHit High..instead let's talk about Jeguk High!" Nami flashed her smile and all the students squaled by her sudden bright smile. "Okay then! Let's have you sit over there.Next to JaeHyun" The teacher said and the girl,JaeHyun waves at her. Wow...this surely different from BigHit High. Nami walks to her and greeted her. "Hey New Student! My name is Jung JaeHyun! Nice to meet you!" "Oh Hi! Nice to meet you too! Hey...is everyone in this school is this cheerish?" She asked. "Huh? Yes..this is how we greeted new student" She said and Nami nods. They seems nice..

After the class,they have a break so Nami decided to go to the cafeteria but she lost. "I should go with JaeHyun just now..." Nami mumbled then someone taps her shoulder."Hey! Looking for me?" That's MinHyuk. "Oh Hey! Yeah..I'm kinda lost.." SHe said and looks down in embaressment (?). "Hahaha nevermind..It's your first day..so how's class?" He asked as he walks with you,to somewhere he only knows. "They seems bright! I like it and where are we going?" Nami asked and soon,she saw a big gym in front of her. "You are going to see me playig basketball" He said and walk ahead Nami. "Wait..what? You entered basketball?" Nami said but she didn't get the answer from MinHyuk as he already went inside.Nami shrugs and follows him.

 


Nami sit on the bench as she watched MinHyuk plays. Wow..He surely plays a lot..He plays w-- Her thoughts stop as she remembered the scene where she cried with Hyung Seok in BigHit gym's.

"Nami?" Someone called her out of sudden and she looked for the voice.Park Hyung Seok,walked towards her and was surprised to see her face.The marks of tears,swollen eyes and sweating. "Hyung Seok-ah...what are you doing here?" Nami asked as she took a seat.Hyung Seok sat next to her and faced her.Hyung Seok gave her a bottle of cold water and Nami took and gulped it."It's lunch time,Nami.I didn't see you at cafeteria so I come to search you here and I find you..but why you look so sad?" Hyung Seok asked.

"At least someone notice my feelings" Nami mumbled. "Just..I'm feeling not well.."Nami answered and she stood up,walking towards the beanbag again.Hyung Seok looked at her weirdly and watched her punching the beanbag. "Where's Jungkook?" Nami asked suddenly and she heard Hyung Seok sighs. "Jimin brought Areum to their table and they seemed..don't even realise you weren't there.." Hyung Seok answered honestly.Nami felt her legs weaken and she fell on the ground.Hyung Seok quickly ran to her side and noticed that she was crying.Hyung Seok patted her back and told her everything's gonna be alright.Nami's cried was heard in the gym.Hyung Seok bit his lower lips and said "Nami-ah,I want to be your friend.I want to make you smile like what we have done before.Please accept me.Even if you lose someone,someone's better will come.So don't be sad because the someone who comes for you will be sad too.Let's make up and be friends? I will try my best to entertain you...urm by good way of course" Hyung Seok said and that last sentence made Nami chuckled.

"See that? I even made you chuckled just now...so,will you accept me as your friend?" Hyung Seok asked again and Nami nodded.She hugged Hyung Seok."Thank you Hyung Seok..you always here whenever I'm feeling down..Eventhough I've been toying you around..but you are still here.Thanks" Nami said and Hyung Seok hugged her back and patted her."Yes Nami..I will be by your side even you push me away..because you are my friend."Hyung Seok said and Nami tightened their hug.

BANG! The gym door wide open and revealed Jungkook and Namjoon.Nami and Hyung Seok quickly pulled away and looked at the other two."WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM,NAMI??!!" Jungkook shouted and grabbed Nami's wrist.Nami looked at the floor as she tried to endure the pain at her wrist where Jungkook held it tightly. "I was--" 

"STOP IT NAMI! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!" Jungkook yelled at her. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT FIRST?!" Nami yelled back and yanked her wrist from Jungkook's grip.Nami grabbed Hyung Seok's hand and walk out from the gym.The other two was left there.

Nami didn't notice that MinHyuk is standing in front of her. "Nami?" He called her but no response but tears streaming down.He starts to panic. "Ya...what's wrong?" MinHyuk shooks her shoulder and finaly,Nami snapped out from her past. "Oppa..." Nami's voice crack. "Help me please...Help me erase him" Nami begged him and MinHyuk looks at her in confusion.


While at the other side,BTS tried very hard to make Jungkook remembers Nami.

"Jungkook,who stole your first kiss?" Jimin asked.

"Ermm Someone did stole my first kiss?" Jungkook asked.

"Next questions..who makes your heart thump like crazy?"

"Areum?" He answered and BTS stared at him in disbelief."Get the answer correct then we will release you from this chair." Jin said. Yep..He is tied on the chair in their hideout. "Why Areum out of many girls?!" Suga shouts. "Huh? Then,who else?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Oh..god this will take a longer time than we expected" JHope mumbles.Suddenly,V came out with an idea.He took out his phone and search for Nami's photo. "AHA!" V cheered and he shoved the phone in Jungkook's face. "Who is she?" V asked and Jungkook watched the video where he feed a girl.Jungkook suddenly felt dizzy. "No..I don't know her.." Jungkook said and it dissapoint BTS.Soon,the bell rings and all of them stand up to go to the class. "Hyung! What about me?" Jungkook yelled at his hyungs who headed to the door. "Sit there and remember what have you forgot!" Jimin yelled and the room becomes empty. What..have I forgetten? I can't understand what hyungs are talking about. I have only Areum as a girl who closed with me.Who els? But the girl...who is she? 

Jungkook then fell asleep on the chair.



So,how's this chappie? Yeah..It's not like what I always do..I know its terrible but I know! The next chapter,will be fun!! Just wait okay?