Chapter 11

He Melts My Heart

Author's POV

In the toilet.

Nami won't come out from one of the room in the toilet.Bad Queenkas already tried many ways to get her out there,but she won't do it.They know she must be hungry right now since now is lunch time and Nami always eat a lot when lunch.

"Nami.Get out from there.You must be hungry." Rarin shouts."I want to die here! I-I cant take this anymore..Jungkook hates me..Hyung Seok probably toying me around again and probably you guys hate me cuz I'm planning to quit Bad Queenkas.Namjoon opa just blabbering at me each day while BTS still hate me! I can't live any longer." They heard her and she is crying too.

"KIM NAMI!" Bad Queenkas turn to search for the voice and saw Hyung Seok and Jungkook is there.Nami doesn't reply but they heard a groan sound come from the room.They are shocked when Nami's groan. "NAMI! ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF AGAIN?!" Jungkook shouts and knocks the door where Nami is in.They heard more groan."NAMIOPEN THIS DOOR,PLEASE NAMI!" Jungkook begs."J-J0-Jungkook-ah..Go..Please go away so that..I will not ahhhhh!"SHe groans more and makes BTS who wait outside come in the toilet."NAMI! L-LET OPPA IN..JUST ME PLEASE" Namjoon said and quickly the door open and a hand reach for Namjoon's school uniform and pulls him.The others just look at the scene and stares at the door blankly.Then,they heard Namjoon's scream.

"YAH!WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOUR ARMS!! YAH! YOU SCARED ME!"
 

"Oppa..I'm sorry but can..you help me?"
 

"Help you what?"
 

"Help me to get a pass to grave..if you can't do that..give me a ticket to somewhere far"

Namjoon and peeps ouside of the room gasps. "W-Why?" Namjoon asks. "It's a hell forme now..I want to live a new life." Bang! The door opens and reveals Jungkook  who is holding his fist. "If..If you want to go.Let me..I don't want to see you separate from your brother again" Jungkook said and left.Tears flowing down from Nami's cheeks.Unknowingly,Nami runs to catch Jungkook.She saw Jungkook at his locker,packing things up.

"Jungkook!" Nami shouts but Jungkook ignores.Nami hugs Jungkook's waist from behind and that makes Jungkook let his tears fall too."D-Don't go..I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean too..b-but you ignores me and I hate that..Please don't go" Nami begs.Jungkook keeps his mouth shut but tears keep streaming down.He turn himself to face Nami ang hug her.Nami releases all her cry on Jungkook's shirt."I-I won't go if you stop hurting yourself.I just..I just want you to be my little sister now,then let's move bit by bit okay?" He said and Nami nods.

The unexpected scene was watched by Hyung Seok.He form a fist with his hand.He quickly walks towards them and pulls Nami from Jungkook. "H-Hyung Seok-ah" Nami wipesoff her tears. "Hyung Seok-ah? Where the hell Seokkie oppa goes?" Hyung Seok pushes Nami to the locker and trap her.Jungkook saw the scene quickly pushes Hyung Seok away just to receive a punch on his fabulous cheeks. Nami gasps and widen her eyes,not believing the truth.Jungkook stumbles backwards and ends up fall on the floor."HYUNG SEOK!" Nami screams.She notices Bad Queenkas and other BTS members are there so she plans to do something.

"WHAT?! HE SHOULDN'T IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!" Hyung Seok burst off. Nami glances at Bad Queenkas and takes a deep breathe."Hyung Seok..I have something to tell you..I don't love you..I did this because of a task and..since we already been together for 3 weeks,I want to break up" Nami said.Hyung Seok looks at her in disbelief and look at Jungkook.He smirks and walks to Jungkook.Hyung Seok gives him more punch and that makes Nami's blood boils.She pushes Hyung Seok away and she sits on Hyung Seok.Suddenly,she remembers the third task.

"Kiss him after you break up"

She leans in and give him a kiss.The time stops for Nami and she can feel his lips warmth.She felt this before and shewants to avoid it again.Few seconds later,she parts the kiss and look at Jungkook.Jungkook mentally rolls his eyes and walk off.She looks at Bad Queenkas and walks to them. "I've done 2nd and 3rd task."She said and run to catch for Jungkook.Hyung Seok still in daze.What was happening? He can feel the warmth and strawberry feels lips.He wants the kiss to last longer.While the other side,

"JUNGKOOK! WAIT!" Nami shouts and runs for him.Jungkook turns and keep his cold face. "Why you catch on me? Go on with the kiss." Jungkook said and turn to walk away. What is this? Is this jealousy? Nami thought and grins.Quickly she jogs to Jungkook and pokes his arm."Kookie oppa~~" 
 

-------

Sorry taking soo long time..Hehe can you guess what happen then? Guess! Leave a comment before you go to another story ok?

So guys,can you help me? My friend and I made a story.Jungkook is starring again Hehe~ but the story is not about romance.It's about triplets and Jungkook.Please read and subscribe please~~~