Chapter 39

He Melts My Heart

Author's POV

The four of them took the taxi to go to the airport.Youngie was excited since its her first time riding an aeroplane.While Nami was feeling awkward since Jungkook's brother followed them. "Unnie,is aeroplane big?" Youngie asked,Nami smiled at her little question. There are some types of aeroplane but all of them are bigger than us" She answered. "Unnie,does the aeroplane serves food?" Youngie asked and Nami chuckled. "Its not the aeroplane serves us food,dear.The air hostess will." Nami took out her phone and opens her instagram account. She scrolled down and she saw Jungkook's photo. "W-why is he..so h-hot?!" Nami shuttered in her mind.She bit her lower lips and look at Jungkook beside her.He was bobbing his head to the music he hear through his earphone and he closes his eyes. "I...I never knew he is this handsome..gahhh what are you talking about Nami" She mentally slapped herself and she turns off the phone. (a/n:This is absolutely me when i see his photos haha xD)

Nami closes her eyes trying to slow down her heart beat when suddenly she felt something got into her right ears.Her eyes turns wide as she tried to get the thing out. "Relax gurl,it just my earphone" Jungkook said and he chuckled. "Oh..sorry" She said. "Listen to our new song" he whispers (ily kyaaa ><)

[Jung Kook] ano basho de kimi to mata
ano basho de aerunaraba
[Jin] ano basho de matterukara
kite hoshīnda Girl 
[Jung Kook] Oh baby I...

 

*His voice Oh Em Gee.I'm melting over it!* Nami thought but her facial showed nothing. "So?" Jungkook asked at the end of the song. "Urm..its fine." She answered. "That's it?!" Jungkook was shocked.

*Of course not Mr... I was melting over your angelic voice* She said to herself.

"Urm...did the song written in Japanese?" She tried to avoid the question. "Huh? Oh yeah it is. Minnie..don't you have anything to say about the song? I was working hard on it but you just said it's fine?" Jungkook pouts. *Boy...don't pout like that..you are making my heart pumps very fast* She said to herself again.

"Okay..let me tell you something." Jungkook was about to asked what is it, but then he felt soft lips against his cheeks.*Minnie gave me a peck!!!* Jungkook cheered to himself. Jungkook's face becomes red. *is he blushing? So cute!* Nami chuckled.

"D-did you just--" He shuttered and Nami smiled while nodding her head. "Kyaaa you are so cute Minnie!!" Jungkook hugged her. "Ehem" Jungkook's hyung clears his throat.Of course he is not comfortable when his younger brother is with his girlfriend while him with the girlfriend's sleeping sister.

"Sorry.." The couple said and they did their own work like Nami looks outside the window while Jungkook plays with his phone but both of them listen to the song together again with the same earphone and their hands are interlaced with each other's. (A/n: so cute! Kyaa my feels ><)

.

.

.

.

.

"Here we are!" Junghyun's said as he opens the door of their room.I mean his room. Yeah they use two hotel room because you know..two girls two boys haha xD (what?)

"Nami,this is your room key and your room is just opposite of us." Junghyun gave Nami the key and Nami drags Youngie to their room. 

"Hyung..why can't I be in the same room as Minnie?" Jungkook complains. "You are not a married couple..shuddup ok?" His brother said as he took their luggage and place it inside the cabinet. "But hyung... she is my girl!" Jungkook protested. " Sleep here or outside.Now shuddup! I'm tired.Do what you want now.." Junghyun crashed onto the bed and fell asleep. Jungkook grins and he went outside,heading to Nami's room.He was happy but then he saw a boy,his age in front of Nami's room.

Nami smiled at the boy as the boy winks at her and walks away. *what did the boy did?!* Jungkook's blood was boiling. He rushed to Nami's room before Nami could close the door.

"Oh hi,Kookie!" Nami greets.

"Who's that boy?" Jungkook asked in annoyed tone.

 

Song:BTS:I Like It pt 2


 


 

Hey! Imma backeu! Today is Hope's bday!! Ok Im super sorry that i dun update it like a month! But,here in my place, I got holiday for Chinese New Year..so I'll try update it more frequent! 

Got a bad news,I will transfer to another school and moves to another hostel. Which is bad that I will be back only once a month.....So,when Im home! I will try to update!! Im super duper sorry!

And..have u guys read my oneshot story? Oh well,its not oneshot but yeah,it will end soon hehe

OMG! Last time I checked I hv 93 subbies for this story but when am back it is 99 subbies!!! Thank u! Love u guysssz! Muah!

 Have u guys see the video when they dance I Like It pt 2 at Japan Concert?! Omgee if u dun watch it yet..watch it at avec toi's channel!! Omgg I was..i dunnow how to describe my feeling haha watch it kay?