Chapter 38

He Melts My Heart

"MINNIE WAKE UP WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE!!" Someone shouts and made Nami felt annoyed at a second then she thought.. Who the hell will be in her house..Youngie will never call her Minnie...wait Minnie?! JEON JUNGKOOK?! Nami got up and to her surprise,Jungkook's face is just an inch away.When one of them move forward,they will touch.Oww you know what I mean. Nami shreek "Eeekkk what are you doi--" Her lips is being touched BY HIS! Nami widens her eyes but she didn't move.Jungkook then stood up and smiled "Good Morning sunshine! Don't yell or your sister will interrupt us again..." Nami sighed but then she smiled "How do you get in here?" 

"You keep a spare key under the mat" He said and leans in but didn't touch her lips.Nami back away "What are you going to do?" She asked in aware voice."Why you back away when its me? Why not MinHyuk hyung?" Nami gulps. "Err..Hey! We are going to go holiday right? Let's go!" Nami changes her topic.Jungkook sighs and he nodded. "I bring along my JungHyun hyung...He can take care of Youngie when we are on our date" Nami chuckled at his statement. "Okay then..I'm hungry.." Nami pouts. "Hyung already cook something at the kitchen.Go go go go and take your bath!" Jungkook pushes her in her bathroom and get her the towel.When he noticed that Nami just stand there,not moving, he winked at her "If you just stand there,I will come inside to make sure you have your shower" Nami gulps and quickly she closed the door. What the heck with that guy?! Nami mumbled and she finaly get in the warm water.

"Kookie-ah,don't you think what you did was over reacting?" His hyung asked. "She's my girl,hyung.You can't tell me what to do" Jungkook answered and he sits on the chair.

"Oppa?!" Youngie yells when she saw Jungkook at the kitchen. "Oh! Youngie you woke up already? This is my hyung.Jeon JungHyun.You can call him JungHyun oppa" Jungkook introduced him to her.She nods and look around. "Where's unnie?" She asked cutely. "She's taking her bath.You should take your bath too!" He smiled. "Aaaa~ I'm too lazyyyy" she whines and was about to watch the televison but was stopped. "Do you want to go to the swimming pool and beach?" JungHyun asked and she grins "Of course!!!" "Then take your bath and come here and eat.

"Kim Young Chan!!!!" They heard Nami screams. "Woopss!" Youngie giggled and she hid under the table.She put his forefinger on her lips. "Shhh don't tell unnie!" She hushed. "KIM YOUNG CHAN!!!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Nami shouts.The two male siblings are confused,Jungkook stood up and made his way to the room. "Jungkook! Where's Youngie?!" Nami shouts and Jungkook points to the table. "Kim Youngie! Why did you text him?!" Nami shoves her phone.Jungkook took it and read.

'MinHyuk oppa! G0 @way from my unie! Shez hapy woth Kokkie oppa!'

Jungkook laughs at her careless typo mistake."Don't you learn to write at school? Ahahahahaha but its cute! Thanks Youngie!" Jungkook said and Youngie sneaks out from the table. "Ehehehehe you are welcome!" Youngie beamed but Nami just huffed.She notices Jungkook's older brother standing and smiling at them and she bows. "I'm sorry for yelling..ehehehe" she let out nervous laugh. "No it's okay! Come and eat!" He smiled and Nami nods,making her way to the dining table.



Sorry for short chap! This is what I get to write for right now..I still hv to prepare ehehehe

How is it? Jeon JungHyun is real name of Jungkook's hyung! So sorry for short but i want to give you a chap today since i dun know if I can write more later! Wish me luck and thank you! Please don't unsubscribe because I will not update later T.T... Take care guysss