Chapter 33

He Melts My Heart

It's been 5 months since Nami dissapeared.Every night,Jungkook starts to remember all his memory with Nami.He would cry remembering that Nami left him.He becomes weak,soulless but BTS give him support by saying they will find her...soon.No one knows where she is.No one..Jungkook starts to miss her damn much.He cried and hoping that she's there to wipe his tears.That day when he saved her from the accident,that was what he couldn't stop thinking of.Remembering her worried face and also her shouts for his name.That night again,he skipped his dinner.He's been trying to skip meal at school too but his hyungs forced him or they will not find Nami for him.Kim Nami is what he need right now.

"Jungkookie! Why you skip your meal again?!" That must be his hyung.They always come since they want to make sure that he eats his meal.Jungkook is sitting on his bed,not bothered by his hyungs nag."Kookie--" Jimin called him but all he could see was there's no one in his room.Jimin starts to panick. "HYUNG!! KOOKIE IS NOT HERE!!" Jimin shouts and quickly they wear their shoes and run to find him. Aish this kid! Why today you want to run away?! Jhope mumbled when he searched for his maknae.


While at the other side,Nami just finished her work at the cafe.She walks pass the park while listening to songs thru her smart phone.MinHyuk should give her a ride today but because tomorrow there's a basketball competition between Jeguk High and BigHit High,he needs to practice more.She's humming to the song 'Erase' as she could remember that person called her 'Minnie' erase her from his memory.She totally forgot how's his face and his name.Thanks to Kang MinHyuk.Today,Nami gets her peace as Youngie has a field trip at her kindergarden.She's free from Youngie's aegyo to meet MinHo.Nami chuckled remembering how Youngie begs her just to play with MinHo.

"Gurl,you look damn hot! Wanna join us here?" A young drunk man said. Did he said us? Nami looks at her back and saw another 2 men.Her hair at the back of her neck stand up straight as that drunk man kissed it.Nami quickly runs away from there as that three guys chased her. "Hey wait!" One of those men shouts.Nami runs as fast as she could and she keep looking back seeing if those creepy men chased her and yes they are still chasing her. BUMP. Nami bumps into someone.She looks up to him and bowed immediately before running to her apartment.As she arrived at the lift,she saw a security guard,so she called him."Ahjussi! T-There's three d-drunk guys chasing after me!" She shouts and quickly the security guard took his weapon and asked Nami to go in her apartment.After saying her thanks,she closed the lift door.She panted and finaly,she arrived safely in her apartment.She sits on the couch and catching her breathe. She then closed her eyes tiredly and unknowingly,she slept. 

But...who could be that guy she bumped to?

The next morning,it's a Sunday and Nami woke up by the door knocking.She lazily walks to the door and opens the door.Rubbing her eyes,she looks at the person.MinHyuk checks on her. "Are you okay?! I heard from the security guard that you've been chased!" Nami smiled. "I'm okay oppa...Luckily I made it here" MinHyuk sighs in relief."Hey..go and dress! We'll have breakfast at the nearby cafe." Nami nods and closed the door.As she takes her shower,she remembered the incident where she bumped into a guy. Why he looks...so familiar..Coincidence maybe Nami shrugs and turns off the faucet.She then wraps herself using a light purple towel.Nami smiled after she sniffed her hair.She loves how her hair smells.She took a red top with long sleeves and puts it on.

She took her bag and walk out of her apartment with a pair of black high top converse.Somehow wearing red in colour,she remembered that guy who called her 'Minnie'.She decided to forget it and greeted MinHyuk who waits for her in front of the door."Oppa Kaja!" Nami cheered."Nami,you know today is the day right? How about you treat me? Since you need to give me support for the game." Nami chuckled.She actually knew that MinHyuk doesn't have any money since he's being grounded because of using too much of his parents money. "Okay then!" Nami said and walks towards the lift.She greeted the security guard who helped her yesterday and both of them continue their journey to the cafe.

While Jungkook,his hyungs invited...I mean force him to a cafe to have a breakfast.They need to have plenty of energy today.A basketball competition against Jeguk High,their enemy will be held thi afternoon. "Let's have a real fight today!" Suga cheered.To tell you the truth,Suga is the one who forced them to join basketball team since he really loves to play basketball.Surprisingly,the members agreed. "Hyung..." Jungkook called his hyungs in a low voice.All attention turns to him.He points to a boy and a girl who just entered the cafe.BTS widens their eyes not believing it. "Kim Nami.." All of them mumbled.Jungkook can't take it anymore.He quickly stands up and runs to her.Nami who is talking to MinHyuk shocked to see a boy around her age hugged her out of the sudden.Nami pushed him and hugged MinHyuk's arm.She's still in trauma with what happened to her yesterday. "YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Nami shouts,gained attention from all the people in the cafe.BTS stand up from their sitting position but no one of them have the courage to step in the scene. "Kim Nami...it's me" Jungkook starts to tear up. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" Nami yelled and Jungkook tears streamed down while BTS are still in shocked of what Nami have said. "Kim Nami..." Jungkook muttered but Nami's too scared so MinHyuk dragged her out of the cafe.



HEY! THEY HAVE FINALLY MEET EACH OTHER BUT IT SEEMS NAMI DOESN'T KNOW HIM.AUWWW POOR KOOKIE! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE CUZ MY FAMILY TAKE ME OUT TO SHOPPING MALL AND WHEN IM HOME I FELL ASLEEP HAHAHA ANYWAYS,COMMENT PLEASE AND UH! THE LAST CHAPTER,I RECEIVED A LOT OF COMMENTS! USUALLY I JUST RECEIVED LIKE 3 COMMENTS BUT NOW ITS MORE! I'M SO HAPPY!!THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU SWEETS!! MAYBE SOME OF U DUN READ MY AUTHOR NOTE..BUT ITS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU READ MY STORY!!