Chapter 16

He Melts My Heart

Author's POV

"Nami..please stay away from this guy...or not..I will end it here" Nami was shocked.Did he just said that? Nami could feel the tears streaming down and Hyung Seok  saw it and he was about to wipe it but before he could do so,Nami said "If you won't allow me to see him,then who am I going to talk with?"  "With me of course" Jungkook asked.Nami sighs "You are usually spend your time with Areum.." Jungkook widened his eyes,shocked with what Nami stated.He saw more tears streams down and Jungkook felt guilty and he touches her cheeks and made Nami turns to him.He smiled and wipe the tears."I'm sorry,Kim Nami" Jungkook whispers.Nami knew that Jungkook said the sorry with his heart since he said her full name.Nami nodded and continue her studies.

Few minutes later,Mr Kwon announced something to the students."Class! I have good news for you! The day after tomorrow,the teachers decided to bring you to a trip!" The students cheered and Mr.Kwon continued "You can get to experience new and exciting experiences! Such as archery,riding horse and shopping!" The girls including Nami cheered while the boys,including Jungkook and Hyung Seok groans.Mr.Kwon is a feminine type so that's why he loves to go shopping."Plus,our hotel will be near the beach!" Mr.Kwon announced again and the boys,some of the girls cheered."Arghh! I will be burn!" The other students complain."Oh come on girls! We can see you in bikinis! Guys! Bikini party yeah!" A guy said and Nami groan in disgustish. "Yeah!We can get to see boys' abs too!" A girl said and more Nami closes her ears.She can't listen to one of the word..its' disgusting and aren't they shame to show their bodies??

"Stop class! If you talk about it more,I think I might just cancel the trip" Then,the class went quiet.Nami grins,satisfied.Jungkook saw that and he pinches Nami's nose.Nami pouts then she giggles.Hyung Seok smiles and kicks her chair.Nami turns and Hyung Seok said "Don't forget! Library,Break time!" Nami nodded and turn her attention to her book back.


Break time

Nami rushes to the library not wanting Jungkook saw her.She quickly went in the library and search for the figure.Hyung Seok's figure.She then saw him sitting at a table spacing out.Nami pokes his arm and Hyung Seok turns."Hey!" Nami greets and take a sit beside her."Oh..hey" Hyung Seok replies. There's something wrong with this guy..He usually is a happy man.but judging by his tone he is down Nami thought. "What's wrong Hyung Seok-ah?" Nami finaly asked.Hyung Seok looks at her and said. "Areum joined Bad Queenkas." He said shortly.Nami was shocked and her eyes turnes into balls.She stands up and runs to the garden where Bad Queenkas always hang out.She saw Areum is chatting happily with Bad Queenkas.She walks towards them and surprisingly,they notice Nami's presence.Areum stands up and introduces herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo.The name's Park Areum and I'm the 6th member of Bad Queenkas.Nice to meet you,Kim Nami!"She said and let out a hand to shake with hers. Aish this kid! She thought that I don't know her? She is the one flirting with my boyfriend Nami thought.She scoffed and looks at Areum's hand.Nami slaps Areum's hand and receives a shout from the unnies. "Kim Nami! Be Nice! She's our new friend!" Kiki unnie said.I mentally rolled my eyes and said. "More like rival to me"   "RIVAL?!" Areum and the Bad Queenkas shouts "Yep! She...urgh better I don't tell you guys because I will quit this group soon.I'm afraid you will explode my dark shadows!" Nami shouts and there,begin a scene.MinSoo approaches her and Nami step back "Don't you have any trust on us? Wahh you changed Nami..You really do" She said and stops her track so did Nami."So what if I'm changed? What makes you accept Areum? Can she hit on people? Did she ever being bullied in this school by seniors, just like us?!" Nami explodes and shocked the Bad Queenkas. "NAMI! WHAT ATTITUDE YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW?!" Rarin yelled.Nami scoffed" Attitude? Do you think that you guys have any attitude? You guys never really want me in your group and now you are replacing me with Areum?!" Nami yelled again and quit from the scene.

On her way out from the garden,she met Jungkook.She knows the reason he is here.

There's only one reason he's here.

To meet Areum.

Nami knows that Jungkook is here to meet Areum because Jungkook knew that Nami will not step in the garden again.If Jungkook wants to meet Nami,why he should search for her here? Nami heart breaks when Jungkook just pass by.Not even saying hi.He enters the garden while Nami runs somewhere.


During class,Hyung Seok is worried where Nami went because Nami is not in the class after break time.Jungkook also worried about her.He plans to search for her after school.Hyung Seok asked Areum whether she knows where Nami went but she told him that Nami sprints out from the garden after having a fight with her unnies.Then,she doesn't know where she went.Areum texts Bad Queenkas thru a group chat which Nami also in.


Areum: Unnie,have you see Nami after the incident?

Rarin:No..why? She isn't in your class?

Areum:No..she's missing.Jungkook and Hyung Seok are worried about her.What do I do?

Haera:We will search her after class don't worry.

Areum: Okay! Meet up at the cafeteria after school!

               *Kim Nami quit the chat*

 

 

Bad Queenkas was surprised of the notification.So,Nami read all this? But where is she? Areum told Jungkook and Hyung Seok about this and the two panicked.They sure wouldn't want something bad happens to her.Jungkook reaches for his phone and sent a message to Namjoon.

Jungkook:Hyung,have you seen Nami? She's not in the class.

Namjoon:What?! She's not in class? Do you know where she went?

Jungkook: Hyung..If I know where she is,I will not ask you =_=

Namjoon: Oh..sorry..Are you planning to search for her?

Jungkook:Yep..Hyung Seok,Bad Queenkas,Areum and I will search for her after school.

Namjoon:GREAT! I'm in! I will informed the others.Thanks for the information!

 

Jungkook's palms are sweating and he kept glancing Nami's empty seat.He just can't wait for the class to end.The same situation happens to Bad Queenkas,Hyung Seok and BTS.



Author's Note

Where did she go? Anyone can guess??? 

Comment,subscribe and upvotes are welcomed! Thank you for the upvotes and subbies that I receive and whoaa 1000+ viewers? hehehe I hope you guys subscribe or comment! Thank you very much for reading my story and support me!