Chapter 24

He Melts My Heart

Jungkook went back to his room where he shared with Hyung Seok and the other classmates after having dinner.It was not so great.Eventhough the other student thought that the food was extremely delicious,for Jungkook it was plain.It was plain without Nami.He will always look at his phone where he placed it on the table,waiting for Nami calls but she didn't call at all and it make him worried to death.He tried to call Hyung Seok but the other doesn't answer the call.He was scared what might happen to Nami.He was scared that her family will hurt her but he doesn't know what happen actually to her family and her.He just hope that Nami will be fine and when he sees her,she will come to him without any scars or bruises.That night,he couldn't sleep.He doesn't want to bother his other friends who were deep in sleep,so he walks outside to the garden where the scene between Areum and Nami happened.He sits on the bench and stared blankly at the fountain.

Suddenly,he felt a presence next to him and he looks at her.He couldn't believe it.It was Kim Nami.Return in a piece.He stared at her. "What are you doing out here?" She asked. "Nami,when did you--"  "Nami? Are you sick? I'm Areum" The girl said and Jungkook rubs his eyes and now,clearly in front of him is Areum.Jungkook turned his head to the fountain again and sighs. "You miss her already? Where did she go?" Areum asked him. "She went home because there's--"  "She went home? huh..clearly Jungkook,she leaves you alone.She asked you to go buy her drink then she left you..Isn't that obvious? And she even left with Hyung Seok" Areum said and stared at his shaking pupil and fist.She smirks "I haven't finish my words yet,Park Areum.She has a family problem and she had to go."

"What if she lied??" Areum said and Jungkook tears escape.That was what he scared of.He scared that Nami will leave him without him knowing.Suddenly,Areum yelp and Jungkook looks at her then to the person who just slaps Areum.It is Hyung Seok. "Don't you dare to say such things!" Jungkook was shocked.He never see a man slaps a girl. "YAH! WHY DID YOU SLAP HER?" Jungkook shouts and Hyung Seok scoffed. "You are on this 's side? Don't you know that Nami is just over there?" Hyung Seok points behind Jungkook and Jungkook saw Nami stood there,frozen.She didn't even sobs or showing any expression.Jungkook runs to her and quickly hugs her,he made the gap between them decrease but Nami didn't even react.She is soulless. "Nami..why did you leave without me knowing? I was worried to death!" Jungkook tears escaped again but Nami didn't do anything.She's very soulless and...only Hyung Seok and Mr.Kwon know why.

Flashback at Nami's house.

"Appa! Channie Oppa! Joonie oppa! Where are you?" Nami kept shouting their names when she searched for them in the house.Mr.Kwon and Hyung Seok helped her too and soon,Nami found a note on the dining table.

 

Hey You,Spoiled Girl! It's me.Han Se Ri.

I took your lovelies with me.I will hurt them,if you don't come and give me all your money.Your poor lovelies are now suffuring...don't blame me..My men do it.It's a luck for u that u hv a trip or not..u already replace them.BTW, I will not harm them for a few days..but after the warning letters that I will give you,I will harm them if you don't do what I want u to do.About Youngie,I decided to throw her away and make a new baby with my new hubby...why not you come for her? Horhor..I will not give you any clue.Search by yourself! Go to die,Nami!

 

It was such a shocked that Nami fell on her knees and cried non-stop.She was scared...she was worried about her family.She didn't want this to happen.Mr.Kwon and Hyung Seok brought her to the car and drives back to the hotel.They decided not to leave her alone in the house,scared that she will do nonsense or the woman comes home and saw Nami.Of course that woman will do something horrible to her and that's the reason why the two men decided to bring her back to the hotel and made sure she sleeps well and eat well by the time being.Hyung Seok and Mr.Kwon know this is too much for Nami too handle this problem by herself.

--

Nami snaps out when Jungkook shakes her. "Hey..I am asking you..are you alright? What happened?"Jungkook asked and he stares in her eyes. Fear,worries,angry,sad. That was what he sees...but what about the feeling he can't see? Such as,she needs his help to cure her fragile heart but does he knows that? Of course not...

Nami felt sleepy and she still doesn't want to go to her room.Jungkook accompanies her at the garden and she rested her head on his shoulder. "I wish the time stops..."Nami said and Jungkook nods. "Me too..I don't really want to let go of this moment." Jungkook said and cuddle with Nami.Jungkook then puts his head on Nami's lap and closes his eyes. "Are you gong to sleep already?" Nami asked. "Do you aspect me to stay awake with you? I want to have my beauty sleep too..now, you can either sleep or admiring my face okay? Annyeong" He said and went to his dreamland.He was tired and so do her,but she can't sleep.She looks at his face and brushes his cheeks with her hand,admiring his face. She then,leans in closer to give him a peck on his forehead. "You are so cute,Jungkook.I can't let you go just like that.." Nami said and tries to close her eyes.



Ok.. Now is 2 a.m. and I still can't sleep.and my dearest friend a.k.a my best mom just made me laugh till my stomach hurts a lot.Hehehehe this is an update..a short one b4 I will go to sleep! Hehehehe do u enjoying it? I hope so!! Gudnight! Sweet dreams!