Chapter 4

He Melts My Heart

As I open the rooftop door,I saw Nami sitting on her knees and crying.She has some scratchs and she's crying so hard.I approach her and asked"What Happened?".She now sits her knees to her chest and said before burries her head "You should ask Are you okay? or Are you hurt? instead of -- What happened." I bit my bottom lips "S-sorry..Are you okay?" I asked her again.She looks towards me then she hugs me.I was too shocked and I couldn't do anything "Jungkook..I love you..really..I love you so much" She said made my eyes widen.I pulled her so that she is facing me."I'm sorry Nami-ah..I can't like nor love you because BTS rul-"

"Don't like or love Bad Queenkas huh?" She cuts me off and I nodded.She sighs and let go of my shoulder.She pulls her knees towards her chest again and said."Well then,why are you here? Go to the class" She said and I hesitantly walk away.

Nami's POV

I've been rejected by my crush.He hates bad person.Will I change my personality? Just for him? Jungkook,I love you soo much but why can't you?

{This is what happens at rooftop before Jungkook arrives}

"Unnie,I can't..I can't see you beating people now.They are probably hurts" I said and sobbing."Why..you ditches us? We keep all your dark shadows but now you are diching us?!" Kiki unnie yelled."No..Unnie you don't understand! I have to make Jungkook hates me but not in a way hurting people..I can't" I said and sit on knees.They all widen their eyes and Rarin slapped me at my face."Now what?!" SHe yelled. Minsoo unnie gives me a punch that I waited."Now..If you feel to hurt someone..Hurt me..Jungkook will hate Bad Queenkas more and- and he will hate me too"I said."You want us to do this because of Jungkook?! That ?!" Haera unnie give me kick at stomach.They all left then.

After school,Bad Queenkas including me gathered at the garden.We share our problems here.

"Unnie.."I said try to get their attention and they all look towards me."I-I'm quiting" I said,whispering."What?" Kiki unnie asked.I cleared my throat and said agan clearly "I want to quit Bad Queenkas." They all gasped and some of them widen their eyes and all I could do is look at the green grass."Well then,try us..You must do a few tasks before quiting."Rarin unnie said."T-tasks?"  "Yes..First,Bully 3 students at school compound whether gym,field,store room etc..but we must be there watching you.Second,Date a guy then few weeks later brake up with him..It must be fun if it's Jungkookie..And last,Kiss the one who you date after you brake up." Minsoo unnie explains. "K-k-kiss? hey I'm 15 I don't want to ruin my innocent lips" I shuttered. "Well then,don't quit!"Haera said and all of them leave me alone there crying.Why is it so hard to quit? "You mean that?" An unknown voice come towards me and its BTS excluding Jungkook. I stand up and was about to walk awway when Namjoon oppa blocks me."Tell us..did you mean that?"He asked me again."Mean what?" I asked innocently and wipe my tears."You know what are we talking about..The quit.."Jin oppa said coldly.I think he still don't believe me."Well,If you want to believe it,believe it then,If not..depends on you"I said and try to walk away.Someone grab my wrist and I look it is Taehyung oppa "Just for Kookie,Namjoon dongsaeng?" What..did he tell them? I glared at Namjoon oppa who is now rubbing his neck.Jimin oppa nudges Taehyung oppa and he realizes his mistake."What if its true? What are you going to do? ANyways keep it secret from Jungkook" I said and walk away

At Home,Everything goes normal but I noticed Namjoon oppa keep looking at me.

The next day at class,

"Okay,you can do your own revision while all the teachers are going to have meetings" My homeroom teacher said.I smiled and this is where I can do my tasks.I must do it quickly.I rab my phones and text at the group chat.

To:Kiki unnie,Rarin unnie,Minsoo unnie,Haera Unnie

From:Nami

Guys,teachers are not here..Meet up at Gym,Bring me some peoples.

 

Before I know it,Jungkook looks at my message and he glared at me."Now,what are you going to do?" He asked but I ignore him eventhough it hurts soo much.I walk away and wait for them at the gym.They seemed happy to see some actions.But a person looks unhappy cuz Im doing the first tasks which means left 2 tasks."Ready?" Rarin unnie asked and I nodded nervously.The first person,I kicked her at the back.She groans in pain and I'm so sorry for her.She fell down on the ground and the unnies ask me to puch her.I sit on top of her and starts to punch her.The punch full of hatred and frusterated.She bleeds and before I could give her last punch,Someone grabs my wrist and twist it. Jeon Jungkookk.As I expected.: Ya! Neo Jinjja!" He yelled and yanked my wrist to help the girl.Then,the other BTS member came.They were surprise to see only me standing there while the others sit down on the bench.They knew this incident I did.Not them and they also clearly know that I did this because of quiting Bad Queenkas.The unnies ran outside the gym and left me and BTS only there.Jungkook approach me and slap me.He also pushes me and I stumble backwards.

"Punch me more Jungkook! More! I want more!" I shouted and tears st down my cheeks.He slap me again and again till BTS come to calm him.He strunggles to hit me but I'm ready for any hit.Namjoon approach me and rubs my arms as he hug me.Yes,this is the hug that I want long time ago.I hug him back and cry in his arms.Jungkook stops strunggling and said "What happened between this two?" "Neo molla? They are siblings that are seperated." Suga oppa said.Jungkook widen his eyes as he can't believe the truth.Suddenly,we heard a loud THUD.

AUTHOR"S POV

Jin runs towards the door and saw all the members of Bad Queenkas.They storms inside and grab Nami by her arms.Nami was shocked but continue to cry.Kiki slaps her.The other members of Bad Queenkas are shocked of her reaction "You ditch us for him,Kim Namjoon? " She said and Nami continue to cry.She couldn't react at anything.She felt horrible after hitting the girl."Ya! ANswer me!" Kiki pushes her to the floor.