Chapter 12

He Melts My Heart

Nami's POV

"Kookie oppa~"I called him and poked him on the arm.He stops and looks at me.Well,I notice his pink cheeks maybe he's blushing now.Kekeke. "Don't call me that" Jungkook said in the cold tone and turns his head away.I smiled and said "Why can't I? You are my brother right?" I said and clinge on his arms.

You think me as your brother just like I told you,Paboya? Jungkook thought.

"YA! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Both of us turn and saw Namjoon oppa pouts.Gross. "You are my oppa~" I said and look at Jungkook.Something's wrong. "Okay whatever.Now lets treat your injury." Namjoon oppa said and I literally rolled my eyes. Jungkook holds my arms and he looks at it.He touches the blood and I yelp."Are you a pabo? See,it hurts when I touch it.Never do it again,arraseo?" He instructed me and I just look at his hand that holds my arms.He noticed it and threw my arm."Kaja~" Jimin said and put one of his arms behind Jungkook's neck and the other behind mine.

 

"Ya~ Why did you.Aish this is hurting just to look at it" Jin oppa said while treating my injury.I bite my lower lip to prevent me from yelling. "Ah! Oppa!!" I shout when he treats the deep cut. "If you know it hurts,don't do it again okay?" He said and continue to treat it.I hummed then I saw him smiling."O-Oppa.." I lower my voice to attract him.He stops and looks at me. "Oppa,d-do you b-believe me?" I ask him. He smiled again.Ya! Jin stop smiling or I kill you! "Of course I do..you even willing to do the task to quit Bad Queenkas.I will support you but I can't help you if you are hurting the students okay?" He said and I lower my head.

Kook's POV

I sit at the dining table while waiting for Nami who is being treating by Jin Hyung at the living room.Then,I heard their conversation.Hrmm sounds importand I need to eavesdropping now.

"Oppa,d-do you b-believe me?"

"Of course I do..you even willing to do the task to quit Bad Queenkas.I will support you but I can't help you if you are hurting the students okay?"

 I widen my eyes in shock. Nami is going to quit Bad Queenkas? Is the kiss and date between her and Hyung Seok is fake? Seolma..it looks so true.Wait..why do I even care? She is only my sister now..

"But,my last task I still have is one more student.Oppa,please don't get involve with this.Try to gather them and stay away from my plan,please"

" *sighs* When are you planning  to do it?"

"Probably...tomorrow..Oppa help me nae?"

" *sighs* I don't know darling..."

Nami...are you going to quit Bad Queenkas..Is it for me? I'm so proud of you..ekk what am I saying..Gosh Jungkook you are acting weird after she called you Kookie oppa..Geez

AFTER DINNER

"Guys,tomorrow after school can we go to the mall?" Jin Hyung asked.

I know this must be something about Nami.

"Yeah sure.." Namjoon replies and all of them except me and Nami agrees.

"Nami..Jungkook..what about you guys?" Suga asked.

I looked at Nami but she's avoiding all of the people gaze. "No thanks..I have something to do tomorrow.." She answered. "Like what?" Jimin asked

She gives Jimin death glare and make Jimin went put from the kitchen.Soon,only Nami,Namjoon hyung and I left at the kitchen "N-Nami-ah~~" Namjoon hyung called her. Nami looked at him and raise a brow. "Later at night,w-we have a guest.." Namjoon said and avoiding his sister's gaze.

"Nugu?"

"A..Appa"

Wait...her appa? Isn't he is dead?

"Ya! Are you having fever? Or you lost your mind already?" Nami asked him and continue to wash the dishes 

"A-Ani..Appa he's st-still alive.H-He m-married with another woman but he doesn't want you to know.S-so since he is coming today,I-I have to tell you."He said and look at Nami's back.Suddenly,Nami's grip on the plate loosen and the plate crash on the floor and make a noise.All the BTS who are at the living room quickly come to the kitchen.Namjoon hyung was surprised too.Nami froze.Not moving an inch.I am of course worried of her quickly come to her side.

"Nami,are you okay?" I asked her and look at her face.There's tears streaming down her cheeks but she doesn't make any sound.Its like silent-cry. 

DING DONG

"Who will be here? Let me open the door." J-Hope hyung said and walk to the door with V.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Is Kim Namjoon and Kim Nami inside?" From the kitchen,we heard a man voice.Or should I say Nami's father.Namjoon already walk out from the kitchen.I push Nami from the back to go to the living room and we all ended up gathering at the front door.:

"Wah~~ you both grow well huh?" The man asked.Namjoon smiled but Nami kept her face cold."Nami,are you the only girl inside?" He asked again.She doesnt say anything and the awkward silent begins. "Oh..Okay..Are you mad at appa? Ne..of course you are..Appa miane um?" He apologizes and smiled.

"I'm not the only girl inside.My mom and I mean my mom who gives birth to me is inside."Nami said in cold tone.All of us gasped.

"N-Nami-ah..Omma died already" Mr.Kim (her appa) said.

"Not in my heart.You should be the one who died." She said and storm outside the house.

"Jungkook-ah..go and find her.Bring along jackets with you.This night is cold.Appa,let's go inside" Namjoon hyung said to me

I nod and take her jacket and mine and walk outside to find her.

---------

I am at a park.I dont know that she can run so fast until I cant chase her shadows.

There's a girl and a boy there.Kissing.I look away and tried to find her again but then I realize.A girl?! Nami?! I look again and yes! That's Nami and Hyung Seok.

Hyung Seok pushes Nami to a tree and started kissing her pationately and he slid his hands on her legs up to her .

Wait Nami's too young to do this.I quickly run to them and punch Hyung Seok on the ground.I heard Nami's gasped.I sit on Hyung Seok and punch him a few times on his face before Nami pulls me up.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing here?" Nami asked me innocently but I can't melt at her face right now because my blood is boling.How could he do this to a 15 year old girl? "What were you thinking?!! " I yelled at her and she looks at her feet knowing her fault.Tears streaming down her cheeks and now I feel guilty.I hug her and let her cry on my shirt.She hug me back and cried.

"Wah~~Lovey Dovey is here already.." Hyung Seok said but we ignore him.

"J-Jungkook..I dont want to go home tonight.."Nami said in the hug.I her hair and said. "You want to stay at my house?" I asked her and she nods.I patted her head and ends the hug.I gave her the jacket and bring her to my house.

---------

"Hyung.She is at my house..She said that she doesn't want to come home" I inform Namjoon hyung thru call.

"Oh okay..Take care of her.See if she has bruises or fever okay?" 

"Okay.Don't worry but about her school uniform?" I asked her again.

"Ah..I will ask Jin Hyung to send it ok?" 

I hummed and end the call.Nami is now sleeping on my bed.Hey Hey..Dont think negatives okay? I will not do anthing to this girl.

I walk towards her and caressing her cheeks.She seems pale but she's not having fever.Even if she has,she will not stop from going to school tomorrow.She has something to do.Aish this girl.You want to beat people because of me? What are you?

--------------------------

Hello there! Sorry for the late.I got my new phone and its hard to be apart from it hehehe..Anyways,How is this chappie? Give some opinion please...And btw,have you do this? #JHopeYourePerfect at twitter? I've done it soo many.Believe it? You can check here

This is my id:@LucyJung02

So..see you next time!!