Chapter 35

He Melts My Heart

After the passionate kiss,Jungkook starts to act childish and Nami just play along with him."Minnie-ah" Jungkook whines in the kitchen a Nami walks to the living room and turn on the television.He stomps his feet and pouts unknowingly when Nami ignores him.Deep in her heart,she's laughing like mad right now because of the cuteness Jungkook never showed her."Minnie-ah" Jungkook walks to her and stands in front of her which caused Nami peeked her head to watch the drama but failed coz Jungkook is a big giant for her. "Ah~~ oppa move~~" Nami whined but Jungkook just sit beside her and rested his head on Nami's lap.Nami was blushing hard and Jungkook gris. "You like it?" Jungkook asked and Nami stares in his eyes."I..like this better." She leans in and gives a peck to Jungkook.Jungkook was shocked but when he realised whut happened,he hide his face in Nami's tummy.Nami laughs at his sudden cuteness. "MINNIE WAEEEEEE" Jungkook starts to struggle on her laps which tickled Nami and Nami had to push his head off.

"Stop acting like a kid Jungkook.."Nami glared at him playfully and she saw Jungkook pouts."This is only way to get your attention" He stands up and walks to the door. "I should go home" He excused himself but then Nami stops him. "No wait! It's raining cats and dogs outside..Just..stay here ok?" Nami made an excuse while Jungkook grins. "Is...that okay with you?" He asked and Nami just nodded as she make her way to her room. "You..can sleep in that room" Nami points to the room across her room. "But...I want to sleep with you~~" Jungkook stomps his feet. "WHAT!?" Nami yells. "Or I just go home.." He said and walks again to the door but just being stop by Nami. "FINE! BUT NO TOUCHING!" She yelled and as quick as lightning,Jungkook runs to her room and throw himself on the bed.

Nami sleeps beside him but she's not facing him. "Minnie..are you asleep?" NO response.Jungkook took this chance to backhug her.He snakes his arm around her waist and pull her closer to him.His heart beat run fast as Nami keeps coming closer.Well,of course Nami is not sleeping yet.She actually enjoyed his warmth that she missed,so she pretends to sleep and let him hugs her. "Minnie..I know you are not asleep.Turn around..There's no fun hugging your back.." He said in a deep tone.Nami turns and she faced his chest and she looks up to look at him. "Well,that's my girl..Sleep well.." He patted Nami's head and Nami snuggled in his chest. "I love this position..smelling your scent is not what I can do every time.." Nami confessed and she heard Jungkook chuckled. "Well,now you can smell it everyday,Minnie" He said and her hair. "Jungkook,can I..ask a favor from you?" 

"What is it?"

"I...want to go on a trip..with you and Youngie..can we?" She asked.

"Youngie must follow too??" 

"Of course! I'm not going to leave her alone" She protested.Jungkook sighs.

"She has MinHyuk hyung's dongsaeng"

"But still! Youngie needs some happiness too" "Okay then..I'll try and look for a best place..Now,sleep will you? I'm tired.."He closed his eyes.Nami smiled and she pecks his lips. "I love you Kookie" She said and Jungkook grins. "Love you too,Minnie" He answered and both of them went to dreamland.Cuddling like the happiest couple.Awshhh Isn't that sweett?? 



SHORT UPDATE!!

The next chapter will be updated either tomorrow or tonight!

I hv a bad news for u guys.I'm going to stay in a hostel for 2015 school year.But I will come home twice a month which is on 1st and 3rd week.Do you want me to complete this story before I go on Sunday or you willing to wait? If you r willing to wait means I will add MORE scene!!

Annyeong~!