Chapter 27

He Melts My Heart

Nami was in shocked.She broke down in front of Jungkook and his mom.Jungkook looks at her in confuse. "Why did you cry? Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook asked her."Get out of here.He doesn't need you anymore" Jungkook's mom said in a cold tone and doesn't even give a look to her.Nami quickly ran out of the hospital.Her legs couldn't support her weight anymore.She leans againts the wall and cried.Luckily,the hospital is not so busy,so people do not notice her. Jungkook...why? I need you..I don't have anyone else except for you.  but now...you are gone too.Jungkook,why do you erase me from your memory.I miss you.I miss your scent,your warmth,your hug,your kisses.Just why today all the people I love leave me alone in this cruel world?! MOM! ANSWER ME!! Appa,Channie oppa,Joonie oppa...do you know how much miss you? Why you leave me without saying goodbyes? I -I miss you...

"Miss? Are you alright?" A nurse came and asked her.Nami didn't answer instead she walks away..to home.She didn't even remember Youngie. 5 people..leave me alone...5...isn't that too much? I'm just 15...what did I do wrong? 

BEEP BEEP

Nami heard a car horn.Second time for today.She know,she can't survive anymore,so she decided to cross. One step...Two step...she stops. "Kim Young Chan!" Nami remembered and quickly she backs away and run to house. Youngie...you are home right? Don't leave unnie here alone without you She cried as she runs quickly to her house.Eventhough she's afraid to go home because of the broken glass and blood,she keeps running to see whether Youngie is home.

Nami is now in front of her house.She is hesitated to come in or not.She's afraid that her nightmares.Broken glass is there. Nami took a deep breathe and slowly opens the door. "I-I'm home" Nami greeted but there's silence.Nobody answered.Nami looks around the house.The house was a mess before but now,its a bit clean.There's no broken glasses on the floor and the blood stains are gone.She looks around and tip toed to the kitchen.To her surprise,there's Youngie eating deliciously at the dining table "Unnie!!" Youngie beamed and flash her a sweet smile.Nami broke in happy tears and hugs Youngie. "Unnie..waeyo? Uljima...then I'll cry" Youngie sobs on Nami's chest."Just...everyone leave unnie alone..I'm about to lose my mind if you are not here,dear" Nami said and Youngie's hair. "Unnie..." Nami hummed in response. "Omma...killed appa,Channie oppa and Joonie oppa" Upon hearing that,her heart drop.

Youngie is still young to go through this.Nami pitied her and Nami decided not to cry anymore,instead she wants to make Youngie happy."Youngie-ah,how about we move away from this house?"  Youngie pulls away from the hug and looks at her unnie. "Why?" She asked innocently."I...want to get rid of my memories..just like J-Jungkook" Nami said and looks down.Not brave enough to look at Youngie. "Memories? Is it including me? Then,I won't move" Youngie sulks. "Excluding you,Youngie..How can I get rid the memories of yours when I have only you?" Youngie then smiled.Both of them then went to sleep.Nami couldn't sleep because she is thinking about Jungkook.

I did everything for you,yet you foget me.Why did you even save me? Even if you save me,you can run after that.This is all my fault..I know Kookie..My fault..I ran away first and not knowing that you are there for me.I'm a pabo..Jungkook.I need you,by my side...I don't want you to forget me.Our memories that we built together.Can't you remember? I think I am the one who supposed to lost my memories...not you.You take my place for my sake.Thank you Jungkook but still,I miss you.I wish that you are lying down next to me,so that I can hug you tightly.Not wanting to let go.I-I miss your kisses..your warmth.When are you going to remember?What can I do for you to remember? Nothing? Then,I guess..I will leave you.Saranghae Jeon Jungkook.My love.Annyeong..I hope I can meet you around when you are cured.



SHORT UPDATE! Sorry I'm tired and I cant focus..cuz this story just took my tears. I'm sorry to make you cry //bows//

Well,will you wait for the next update? Will you? Will you? Oh well,nobody reads this actually. So bubye!