Chapter 37

He Melts My Heart

"LET.HER.GO.YOU.PUNK." Jungkook greeted his teeth but it seems like the guy who kissed Nami didn't move away.His blood boiling.He didn't know why Nami don't push that guy off.Jungkook quickly push the guy off her and that guy hit the wall.Youngie who just stood there runs to MinHyuk.She was surprised."Oppa! How could you!" She hit his chest again and again but MinHyuk didn't response instead he just take the small punch by Youngie.While at the other side,Jungkook is in tears while Nami stood there in shock.They stood a metre away but Nami didn't dare to look at Jungkook.Jungkook stared in her guilty eyes in anger and sad.A few seconds passed and nothing happened.Jungkook took a step forward and surprisingly,Nami didn't walk back like she always did,she stood there froze. Jungkook put his thumb on her lips and began to rub it. Tears streaming down. "Why didn't you push him off? Do you cheat on me?" He rubs it more faster but now with his two thumbs. "Do you know that this lips..are only mine? Only me can touch it..why you do this to me,Nami? Are you making me jealous? Well yeah, I'm jealous" Jungkook pulls her closer into his embrance. "I'm jealous,I'm worried its all because I love you and you are the only one for me..Please don't cheat on me" Jungkook cried as he her hair.Nami snakes her arms around Jungkook's waist and relax her head on her chest. "Never,Jeon Jungkook.I will never do that..." She said and smiled.She know how much he loves her and she understands why he acts like that.Its all because he loves her.Youngie who hits MinHyuk stops and she grins,getting an idea to interrupt the two.She quickly runs to them and squeezed herself between the two. "Excuse me Excuse me...Unnie is mine and oppa is mine!" She said and she pusb the two further from each other.

"This kid...I was just about to be dramatic.." Jungkook whispered in annoyence but he showed his smile to Youngie. " Yeah..Okay Youngie-ah..Let's go home! It's getting darker! We have to go somewhere tomorrow!" Nami beamed.Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. 'How did this woman changes her mood easily? No way...she is not cheating on me right?' Jungkook thought but then he shook his head..He thinks again and come to a conclusion which is he's going to ask her...soon. "Unnie! I don't want to go home yet!" Youngie whines and Nami could just sigh at her sister's childishness.Can't blame her..She's only 5. "Let's go to a funfair!" Jungkook raised his hand,acting like a happy child when he's hurt inside.Nami smiled and nods her head,agree with the idea.They left MinHyuk alone and walk happily with Youngie in the middle.

A girl walks to MinHyuk and helps him to get up. "You said you can do it! Can't you see she's happy with Kookie?! You should take his place!" She yells and MinHyuk rolls his eyes. "I tried..but you? Huh..Dramatic girl" He said and walk away after bumping his shoulder whith hers.That girl scoffed in disbelief and walk away the opposite direction too.


"Oppa!! Let's play this!" Both Nami and Youngie said and then they giggle. "Such a childish game..." He looked at the game that both of them picked.It was gun game.Rules are easy.Shoot as many as you can at the can and win a prize! Jungkook saw Nami drooling over a white medium sized teddy bear and he felt this jealous again.He nudges her and said "Hey! Are you going to drooling over that Mr.Teddy instead of your namchin?" He pouts.Nami giggled and said without giving a glance to Jungkook. "At least I know who's more handsome" Jungkook grins but he wants to make sure his thought are correct so he asked " Who's more handsome?" "That fluffy white teddy bear of course!" Jungkook sighs.. Childish....

Jungkook played the game and somehow,he won the white teddy bear.Instead of giving it to Nami,he give it to Youngie.Youngie jumped in excitement and stuck out her tongue to Nami "This is mineeee" She played with the teddy's ear. "Why you gave it to her? What about me?" Nami,being as childish as she can nags. "Because you have me,Minnie.I'm white enough to be your Mr.Teddy!" He said and interwined his fingers with hers as they walk to another game. "Yeah...white like ghost..." Nami mumbled but still Jungkook can hear it,he smirked. "You will not regret in choosing this ghost,dear"

They decided to end their 'date-with-a-kid' by riding the ferris wheel. Youngie fell asleep on Nami's lap while Jungkook sit opposite to her and stares at the view.Nami scoffed when she realised Jungkook didn't talk to her since they entered the cabine. "Now see who's cheating." Nami spoke almost in cold voice.Jungkook noticed her changes and he quickly looks at her. "You have a kid in your lap..If that kid is not there,surely I'm the one who lie on your lap"Jungkook pouts. "Relax Kookie..She's my little dongsaeng..you are jealous with her? Well,that was unexpected..." Nami stared right in Jungkook's eyes. "Well,I don't know what's going on with me but I'm jealous with everything.First,MinHyuk hyung.Second,that teddy bear.Third that gun you hold when you are playing.I can't enjoy our hug and holding your hand because of that little girl and lastly,That girl lying on your lap" Jungkook explained.

"You sure jealous of everything,Kookie."Nami giggled than silence came on them.Jungkook suddenly stood up which made Nami panicked. "YA! SIT!!" She half yelled,respecting Youngie's sleep.He walks closer to her. "What are you going to do? There's a kid here! " Jungkook placed his two fingers on his lips then he pressed the fingers on hers.INDIRECT KISS!!! Nami was speechless. "Did..you just gave me an indirect kiss?" She shuttered. "We are here..I'll send you home.Let's go" Jungkook said and he placed Youngie behind his back,so he is carrying her.Nami also walks out from the cabine amd thanked the guard.Silence.That was it when they are walking home.

"Aren't you going to give me a goodnight kiss?" Jungkook asked as Nami giggled. "Yeah..alright" She pecked his lips but then it turned to a kiss.A passionate kiss.Luckily,that young girl sleep already or Jungkook and Nami would be blame on ruining the girl's innocent brain. "Goodnight,My only love Minnie" He wished and walks away. "Goodnight,My only love namchin,Jeon Jungkook" She whispered and walks in the house.


Okay..okay i know this is ..hehehehe anyways a lot of KookiexMinnie here but that lil girl always interrupt them hehee..It's 12:30 a.m. here //sings Beast 12 30//

Maybe...maybe this is my last update b4 i go to hostel...cuz tomorrow...i need to prepare..but lets see! Wish me the best! Thank you for supporting meeeee!! Need to sleep now..my eyes keep closing when I write this.I apologies for any spelling error cuz this chapter 100% writen in my handphone.Annyeong! Gudnight! Sweet dreams~