Chapter 19

He Melts My Heart

AUTHOR'S POV

"Nami..." Jungkook called her on their way to go home,passing the field.Nami hummed in response."Are you going tomorrow? For the trip?" Jungkook asked her. "Of course! How can I miss the best day after exam?" Nami answered excitedly and claps her hands.  I hope you will be happy like this in front of me and don't cry. Jungkook thought.

"NAMJOON OPPA!!" Nami shouts when she saw Namjoon walking in front of them.Namjoon turned and smiled. "Oppa! Come home with me nae?" Namjoon hugs her suddenly and make Nami gasps for air. "O--oOppa I..caant B-breeath!" Nami shouted and Namjoon let go of her."You know how lonely am I yesterday?" Nami just chuckled. Such a sweet sibling we have here.I hope my hyung will be this talkative to me *sigh*

"KIM NAMI" Someone shouts her name and waves her.Nami grins and quickly runs to him without saying goodbye.She ran to Kim Himchan,her step-brother.Jungkook was jealous when he saw Nami hugs Himchan eventhough they are siblings. "Jungkook,there's no need to be jealous.You get her all day tomorrow.Take care of her ok? If she comes home with tears,you will be my number 1 suspect,arraseo?" Namjoon said and left him to catch up with Nami and Himchan.

Nami's new home

"Omma! I will leave earlier tomorrow because I have trip.Can you make me breakfast early in the morning?" Nami asks her step-mom as she entered the kitchen."Breakfast? Okay dear.Cham..Your appa know about this?" Her step-mom or her real name is Han Se Ri  asked."Nae...Omma,appa oddi? " Nami asked again as she put her bag on the chair and walks to the sink to wash the leftover dishes.Nami goes well with her step-mom as she assume her step-mom is a kind woman. "He has work and he can't come home today." She answered and wash her hands and walk out from the kitchen.Nami looks over her mom and found that her mom is opening her school bag."OMMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nami yelled but her step-mom never stop.Then,Nami widens her ayes when she saw Mrs.Han took her money."Igeon..this is the pay for your ealier breakfast!" She yells and throws Nami's empty wallet to Nami."Omma! That's money for tomorrow!" Nami shouts but the elder just walk out from the house.Nami is sobs.Her money for shopping tomorrow....her step-mom took."Nami? Waegurae?" Her two brother asked her.Nami looked up and wipes her tears.She took her bag and left the house to look for the elder woman.

Why..did I ask something wrong? To make an early breakfast..is that wrong? She took my money that appa gave me for shopping tomorrow. *RING RING*

Namjoon called her but she ignore it when she saw the woman's figure in front of her."OM--" She was about to shout when she saw her mom is crowded by some handsome men.She was about to help her mom when she saw Mrs.Han clinging on one of the men. So..she know them?? Did she..just ditch my father??



Sorry for short and late update.I am in no mood to write.When my mood come,I will write more nae?

So,this chapter is basically about her step-mom.Wait---did I make her ditch on Nami's appa? OMO...0_0

Hehehe I don't want to end this story at such a short chapter,so that's why I made Nami has more problem..Stay tune!