Chapter 23

He Melts My Heart

A/N: Thanks for subscribing,my new subbies!! Welcome to my fanfics!! Enjoy!! I'm sorry for not updating it..I have no mood



Author's POV

Bad Queenkas aren't suppose to come to the trip as this trip is speacially made for Nami's class only but the teacher asked them to come and do some mentor mentee games.Nami and Bad Queenkas walk in their hotel room and saw the bed.They were amazed.Nami chose the smaller bed (right side) and chose the lower one.While Haera and Rarin chose the upper and bigger bed below her,there sleeps Kiki and Areum.Minsoo will sleep above Nami's.

                                                   (The room kinda looks like this but ofc the tv is not similar.hahahaha xD)

How could I live in this room for 2 days with them? I just can't understand why my teacher asks me to sleep at this room? Together with them Aish..This is frustrating.I hope I can go home now...

Nami said to herself in the bathroom.She walks outside the bathroom just to see all except for Areum slept already.Nami sighs in relieves and she walks to her bed.Taking out her phone to see some of Jungkook's and her photos but then,Areum walks to her and took her phone.Areum looks at it and she scoffed."You really have a good relationship with MY Kookie oppa" She said the 'my' louder.Nami blinks in surprise.She quickly stand up after digesting what Areum just said. "Excuse me,your Jungkook?" Nami asked her again and the other nods.Nami scoffed "What makes you said that?"Nami asked the girl in front of her again and put her arms around her chest.Areum then drags Nami out of the room and brings her to the garden.

"I've known him FIRST! He's my childhood friend and you stole him from me!"

"You know him first..but he fell for me first"  

"I warn you..go away and don't interrupt me and him! I really do love him..more of you ofc! I know him longer than you!" She shouts.

"Who cares about how long you know him! He loves me first! Have you even shared a kiss on lips with him?!"Nami shouts back.

Suddenly,Nami felt her cheeks burn.Areum just slap her and that surprises both of them but Areum tried to act cool. "Go aw--"

Areum stops when they both heard Jungkook called Nami's name.Suddenly,Areum cups her own cheeks pretending that Nami just slapped her.Jungkook stood between them and looks at Areum who cups her cheeks but then,he looks at Nami.He scoffed and that makes Nami gulps.

"What happened between both of you?" He asked.

"She slapped me!" Areum answered. SILENCE Jungkook looks at Nami.

"You didn't slap her right?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't touch her at all.She was the one who drags me here and can't you see this?" Nami points to her cheeks that got slapped by Areum. "She was the one who slapped me" Nami continues.

Jungkook then stared at Areum. "You did slap he right? And she doesn't even slap you right?" Why is he being a detective conan right now? Areum thought but then,she exited the garden leaving the two.Nami sighs and looks at Jungkook who's staring at empty spaces. "Jungkook..are you alright?" Nami asked and Jungkook jumped in surprise "Eo? Nae..I'm okay..Nami-ah..Areum just my childhood friend and not more than that.You are the only one...that I want,so don't bother her okay?" Jungkook said and Nami smiles.Jungkook felt relieves and he drags Nami to an empty storeroom.Nami widens her eyes as Jungkook locks the door. "What are you doing?" Nami asked calmly but deep inside,she is shaking in fear.

"I want to punish you,babe" Jungkook said in a husky voice and Nami bit her lower lips.She looks everywhere but Jungkook. "What..punishment?" Nami asked and Jungkook walks closer to her. "Oh please Jungkook..I don't want this..Let me out" Nami begs him. "I miss you.." Jungkook said as traps Nami by putting his palm on the wall.Nami could feel his breathe. "Stop Jungkook...Let me go" Nami looks down on her shoes."Wae? You don't like it?" Jungkook asked again as he leans closer."I'm 15" Nami answered "Me too 15,Nami..you are just younger than me" 

Suddenly,a worker man unlocked the door with the keys he has.Jungkook quickly pulls Nami and hides behind a stack of tables.Both of their heartbeat increases and Nami struggles to ask Jungkook let his hand go away from .Jungkook suddenly kiss her on the lips and he deepens it.Nami was shocked.She quickly pulls away but Jungkook doesn't give up.After hearing the worker walks out of the storeroom,Nami quickly walks out from their hidden place and going to head out but before she could do so,Jungkook pulls her by wrist. "Why are you acting like this?" He asked and Nami just looks at her shoes.Not wanting to answer."Kim Nami,what's wrong?" Jungkook lifts Nami's chin with his fingers."I don't want to be hurt" Nami answered and Jungkook sighs. "Hurt by whom?" 

Nami shooks her head and hugs Jungkook suddenly and made Jungkook turns pink. "No One..No one,Jungkook.I just want you to be by my side" Nami answered and tightens the hug.Jungkook smiled and hugs her back.Patting her and he rested his chin on Nami's head.The both of them enjoyed the hug and Jungkook keeps saying "It's okay..I will be right next to you"


That evening,the teachers brought the students to a mall.They planned that after shopping,they will have a dinner there,so the teachers already book a restaurant. "What do you want to buy?" Jungkook asked when they have time alone."I don't know..I don't bring any money" Nami facial expression changes and Jungkook doesn't even notice it. Nami keep on thinking about her step-mom.Worrying about his dad.Missing her siblings while Jungkook talking.Once,Jungkook finishes talking and not receiving any reply from Nami,he looks at her and widens his eyes.Tears was escaping from her eyes. "N-Nami..why are you crying? I told you about my funny childhood moment but you are crying..Is there something wrong?" Jungkook panicks. Nami then blinks her eyes to get rid of the tears.

"A-Ani...just I think...urmm Kookie-ah,buy me a drink please" Nami did a force aegyo and Jungkook grins when she called him Kookie. "Okay..you wait here for a while okay?" Jungkook said and walks to the food court. Nami sits on an empty bench and bit her lower lips.  How can she cry so easily? Suddenly her phone rings and it is Namjoon oppa. "Yobeoseyo?" Nami answered the calls. "Unnie....omma and appa...fights" It was her dongsaeng.Kim Young Chan. "I'm sc-scared" Nami could hear Youngie cries. "Youngie-ah..where's oppa?" She asked concernly. "T-they t-try to c-calm omma and appa...b-but they got hurt in-instead..Unnie I'm scared" Nami tears escaped again.She can't go home now...she doesn't have a ride."Youngie-ah,unnie is having school trip..Mianhe..I can't help you but are you alright?" Nami raises her brows.

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME MONEY!" She heard Mrs.Han shouts. "I'm alright...unnie..Channie oppa just got slap by omma..I'm so scared! I'm scared omma will h-hurt me"  The little girl cries and Nami felt pitty.She doesn't know what to do."YOUNGIE! YOUNGIE!" Nami heard the older woman called the youngest. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING?!" The woman shouts and Nami heard louder cries from Youngie.

"WHY DID YOU CALL HER?! YOUNGIE WILL FOLLOW ME! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH THESE MEN AND THAT ONE SPOILED GIRL!" The older shouts and ends the call.Nami was shocked.Did her step-mom just called her spoiled girl? Nami tried to call again but failed.She decided to tell the teacher without Jungkook knowing.She quickly runs to the teacher and Hyung Seok volunteers to go with her.The teacher agreed and gives a ride home.Nami keeps calling whether, HimChan,Namjoon or her dad but none answered the call.The teacher speeds up and Hyung Seok tries to calm Nami.At the mall,Jungkook,who doesn't know anything wait for her on the bench.Suddenly,he remember the new song that he just wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqSttC_HdHY  - SOFA

 

He waits for her but she doesn't even come and that makes he worried.He asked the teacher nearby and the teacher said "Nami had to go home.There's family problem there.Don't worry,Mr.Kwon and Hyung Seok follows her as well"

His heart drop.Did Nami told Hyung Seok instead of him? Is that why Nami asked him to buy drinks for her? Jungkook looks at the water that he bought.It's chocolate ice drink.She loves it very much but now,she is not here to drink it.