Chapter 17

He Melts My Heart

                                                              

Author's POV

After school ended,BTS and Bad Queenkas gathered at the cafeteria and they discussed where Nami could go.Jungkook told them that Nami's bag was not in the class.Some of them went to the rooftop,garden,restroom,gym while Namjoon and Jungkook went to Nami's house.

Few moments later,the teams that wondered around the school gathered at the cafeteria again and..she is not there.BTS and Bad Queenkas started to worry more.J-Hope dialled Namjoon's number and informed him that Nami is not at the school.Then,they walked to Nami's house.When they arrived,they saw Jungkook cried and Namjoon is kneeling on the floor and cried.They started to worried and asked them "What happened." Jungkook gave them a letter that Nami left.

 

To my lovely brother and friends.

I'm sorry for leaving you but I wanted you to know that I love you guys very much.Time made me like this.I am safe wherever I go,so please don't worry about me.For your information,you still can see me at school for a while..until I decided to go away from your life and the school.I'm sorry but this is the only way I can think of.Oppa,Be healthy and eat more eventhough I'm not home okay? Chingu-ya,I will miss you but this is my decision.Hyung Seok-ah,nan jeongmal mianhe.Gumawo for making me smile.Gumawo for being by my side even I tried to harm your feelings.And the last,dearest Jungkook that I love the most.Jungkook-ah,haengbokhaja!(Let's be happy).Don't worry about me.Eat more and go on with your life.I wish you the best.Please make your own way,without me.Even if its hard for me.I want to see you happy and that...will absulutely make me happy.

Last wish from me,please ignore me at school for the time being.I tried to ignore you too and please don't make me hard to leave you.Here,I left my phone.There's sweet moments in it and...you can see the photos and notes that I wrote everyday.

Annyeong~

 

From,

Your friend,dongsaengie and love

Kim Nami.

 

Bad Queenkas cried and the remaining member of BTS teared up.Not wanting to show their not manliness style in front of the girls.However,Hyung Seok cried too.He ran outside and starts to search her everywhere.The members are shocked and soon,Jungkook joined Hyung Seok.They ran around the city and neighbourhood.

Jungkook's POV

How could you say be happy?I'm hurt Nami.I need you back.Nami,what did I do to you? I'm sorry.I miss you,Nami..I miss your touch.I miss your warmth.Nami,how could you say be happy? Nami..I'm--

 

"oof!" I bumped into someone.I said my apologies and the girl accepted it.We shared our stares and I realise it is Kim Nami. "Nami!" I said and hug her.She didn't refuse for a second but then,she pushed me away."Go away!" She said coldly.What happened to you,Nami? "Why? Nami why you did this to me? "Nami..what happened to y-"

"KIM NAMI!" A guy called her and she runs towards him and cling on his arms. She...ditches on me already? My blood is boiling and I punch the guy's face. "JUNGKOOK!" Nami shouts and helps him."Oppa gwenchana?" Nami asked him and he nods."It's okay Minnie...I'm used to it already" He answered.I looked at them and scofffed.Already have nicknames for each other? That guy stands up with the help of Nami."Nami!" I heard the BTS,Hyung Seok and Bad Queenkas shout from a far.Nami froze.

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Kim Himchan.Nami's b-" Nami puts her palms on his mouth."Oppa..kaja!" Nami said and walks away with Himchan.

Author's POV

Jungkook felt his heart flips.He wanted to know who is Himchan and who is he to Nami.He felt jealous and hurt.

"Jungkook,are you okay?" Areum asked him and he just nodded and walks the opposite way from Nami.Far away,Nami bit her lower lip and felt guilty.She knew that she isn't suppose to hurt Jungkook like that.But she had to."Why you didn't give me permission to introduce myself?"Himchan asked Nami."Because..he's my boyfriend or maybe was my boyfriend.Plus,Namjoon oppa is there" Nami explains and Himchan pouts."That Namjoon oppa of yours?" Himchan asked and Nami nodded "He will be ours by the way" Nami said."Ouh cutie Minnie don't be sad.Channie oppa is here to make you happy!" Himchan said and stood in front of Nami and opens his arms wide.Nami chuckled and hug him. I hope..what I am doing is great choice. Nami thought.

At Nami's new house,she stayed in her rooms and cried.She knew she hurt Jungkook's heart and she felt guilty.She can't see Jungkook in hurt.She still loves him.But he doesn't.That was what Nami thinks.She rolled on her bed and tears keep streaming down. "I'm sorry,Jungkook..I'm truly sorry!"



Hey!I'm sorry for short chapter! I will do it more after this ^^

*gasps* Who is Himchan?!!! Take a guess guys.Now,I'm a little bit sorry for Jungkook.Woahh I almost cried when I read the letter part.huhuhu

Wait! Some of you asked me why Bad Queenkas cared for her 

Ans= Bad Queenkas still cared for her and that's why they asked Kang Sora fight with her.They don't want Nami to quit as Nami is the life of the group.

Huarggghh Comment something pwease!!