Chapter 20

He Melts My Heart

I returned home in a dissapointed feelings.Eventhough she ditches on my father,I don't have the courage to tell anyone.I'm afraid if I tell my brothers,they will hurt her.I can't lose anyone right now."Nami-ah,where did you go?" Channie oppa asks."Just,taking some fresh air" I answered soullessly.I quickly walks to my room to hide my face.Namjoon oppa can read my expression,so its dangerous for me to stay outside.A few minutes after having some thoughts,I decided to call my father.

After three rings,he answered. "Yeobuseyo?" Appa answered.My tears uncounsciously streams down on my cheeks after hearing his voice.He must have not known about omma ditches in him. "Nami? Are you there?" He asks me again after not hearing any response.I took my deep breaths and start to talk."Appa...." My voice crack cause of crying.That was the only word that can come out from my mouth. "Nae?" Appa answered me back.

"Bogoshipeo..." I told him.Yes,I missed him but that's not my point to call him but I just can't tell him.If I tell him,I don't know how will he react.I don't want him to be sick because of love.But I also don't want him to get play around from a woman that she called herself his wife,spending time with other man."Aigoo,appa miss you too,sweatheart.Wait,were you crying" He asked but I just wipe away my tears,not answering him back. "Uljima..just enjoy tomorrow ok? Cham..If any guys were flirting with you,call me or your brothers okay? Nami-ah, appa kinda busy right now.I have meeting after this.Let's talk when we both meet at home next 3 days okay? Annyeong! Eat more okay? Be healthy!" He said then hung up the call.

I could just look at the phone then,I hug it.As I assume the phone is my father.How I miss him even he just left this morning.I don't know seeing my father will cause me like this.Missing him.Maybe it just because I saw the scene where my step mom flirting with other man. "Nami..are you asleep?" Sounds like Channie oppa.I just keep quiet as I want him to assume me sleeping when I just cried my heart out." If you are not sleeping,let oppa speak.Oppa truly sorry if I made you cry.I don't mean it.About your boyfriend,Jungkook.He's also wanted to apologies for being with Areum not you.Erm..to tell you the truth,he called you just now but you didn't answer the call and he called Namjoon.He asked us to say that he's sorry for everything he did an-" he stopped when I open the door.He notices my red eyes.I quickly hug him.He was shocked but he hugs me back and patted me. "Why are you crying,Minnie?"

"I-- I saw something that I shouldn't see." I answered and broke the hug."and its not Jungkook..so don't worry..I'm sorry for disturbing you..I need to go sleep now..Annyeong" I said and close the door.Then, straightly went to bed.



 SORRY FOR THE SHORT.MY PHONE BATTERY IS ABOUT TO FIE.I WILL UPDATE IN A FEW HOURS.PLEASE DO COMMENT!! IM SAD THAT A FEW PEOPLE UNSUBSCRIBE MY STORY..BUT THEN ITS OKAY..I STILL HAVE SOME PEOPLE READING MY STORY.♡∩__∩