Chapter 42

He Melts My Heart

"For tonight,I'll accompany you!"

"What?"

Nami's heart thumps very hard. Night with Jungkook? Wow never she did aspect that.

Jungkook took her room key from her bag and unlock the door.Excitedly,he pulls Nami in to the room. Nami looks at him weirdly. " Why are you acting like this? "

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..you are like rushing to say something or...doing some--" Nami cups her own mouth and quickly hide in the blanket. She could hear Jungkook's chuckle. "Aniya~ I'm not that ert,so don't worry.For me,spending time with you, cuddling with each other, enjoying our warmth and kiss are enough for me.We don't reach that age yet to do the other outstanding stuff.Just, I want to be with you tonight..There's a lot of things I need you to know" Jungkook flashes a bitter smile. Nami could sense something is wrong but she just let her heart whispers it slowly,not wanting it to affect her brain. "Okay then, come sit beside me" Nami patted the comfy bed, asking Jungkook to sit there. Jungkook crawled over and lie down with Nami. She notices that Jungkook kept biting his lower lip.Usualy she would think its y (OMG ><) but now,its not the time. She is positive that Jungkook has really important thing to ask or say. Jungkook faced Nami but of course Nami would face his broad shoulder.She felt his arms snakes around her waist and pulling her closer. "Jungkook..you know you are acting weird right? Can you just tell me?" Suddenly,Nami heard little crying sound comes from Jungkook. With the shock,Nami got up and sit on the bed.Carresing his cheeks and wipe away his tears. "What's wrong?" Jungkook finaly got up too and faced Nami,holding her hands in his. "I'm sorry Nami..." Nami frowned, thinking hard what is he talking about.

"I know who killed your family"

Upon hearing the word family, she broke down.Tears are threatening to fall but she held it. "P-please don't mention about them"

"No Nami...You must know what happened.You MUST. Your father, Namjoon Hyung and Youngie's brother were trying to save both of you. Your step mother threatened them to kill you if they didn't do what they want. Do you know what they want?"

Not waiting for Nami's answer as he knows that she is breaking apart,he answered by himself.

"YOUR HEART...They could have just killed you if three of them didn't plan something.But unfortunately,three of them and your step mother died in the fire."

When Nami heard the word fire, her brain and ears work as she could hear Youngie screamed and the word 'Help!' being called. The imaginary of the wooden house being burn and the wood fell on top of her father,Namjoon who was burnt by the fire and Youngie's brother who can't escape from the house was too tragic.She couldn't even believe her own mind as she keep repeating those imagination.

"W-why they want my heart?" Bravely she asked. "I'm sorry...It's all because of me. "  Jungkook stared in her eyes as Nami's eyes got wider. "What did you do?" 

"Actualy, the mother of all this evil planning is AREUM. She paid your step mother to give you some torture the---" "NO! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I COULD JUST GIVE MYSELF RATHER THEN GIVING 3 LIFE'S AWAY TO THE OTHER WORLD! WHY DO I NEED TO LOST THEM?! ITS BETTER IF THEY TOLD ME! I WOULD HAVE VOLUNTEERED MYSELF!" Nami shouts. "Nami please...If you die,then who would be my love? What will I do in this world without you? Think about me,Nami.Think  about You--"Jungkook stops his sentence as Nami gave him a quick peck. "I'm begging you,please,don't let me know why.I can't take this in my hand as I am not old enough. Please Jungkook..Make me forgot about this story"  Nami's tears finaly escaped. Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore,seeing her broken into pieces because she has no one else beside him and Youngie hurts him a lot. He crawled to her and hugged her.Her face is placed on top of Jungkook's broad chest . "Let it all out,Nami.Don't keep it. Because I'm afraid that  if you don't cry now,later when I'm gone.No one is going to wipe your tears away.No one is goIng to embrance you to give you some warmth.No one is going to tell you it is okay. Let it all out okay?" Jungkook rubs her back to soothe her.Her crying was loud but now it just left some sniffes from her. Nami pushes herself to look at him "Where do you want to go?" She asked. Jungkook shook his head and flashed a smile. "Nowhere,sweetheart. Nowhere but here" He points to her heart,meaning that he will stand still in her heart. Nami could feel the heat rises to her cheeks. NAMI BLUSHED! Jungkook chuckled lightly. 'I will try my best,Kim Nami'

Jungkook crawled over her and holds her chin up.Meeting their forehead and nose together, he whispers "I will never leave you in the dark and I will never leave you even you are in the sunshine because,I love you" Jungkook tilted his head and pressed their lips together.Because of the shock she receives,she was weak and both of them fall on the bed but no one cared to even broke the kiss. They are enjoying each other's lips. "I love you,Kim Nami.With my whole heart"

"I love you,Jeon Jungkook.With my whole heart.Accept me to be in your heart forever!"

"Request accepted,sweetheart"

Both of them smiled happily.



Okay..I dont know if this is the end or not...but depends..I'll tell you if this is the last chapter or not ok? So anything to ask..please ask okay? I love my subbies so much!!!