Chapter 5

He Melts My Heart

Jin runs towards the door and saw all the members of Bad Queenkas.They storms inside and grab Nami by her arms.Nami was shocked but continue to cry.Kiki slaps her.The other members of Bad Queenkas are shocked of her reaction "You ditch us for him,Kim Namjoon? " She said and Nami continue to cry.She couldn't react at anything.She felt horrible after hitting the girl."Ya! ANswer me!" Kiki pushes her to the floor.

"H-hyung,what's going on here?" Jungkook said and poke Suga's hands."N-nothing..Just go to class right now.Jimin,Taehyung bring Jungkook to his class." Suga instructed and they three obey.

After they left,Nami gets up from the floor just to be push by Kiki.The members are shocked."Unnie.."The Bad Queenkas member whispering."I..didn't ditch any of you guys just I'm sick of hurting people.Why don't you just hit me?" Nami said and gets up.Kiki was shocked and before she could move,Nami leaves the gym.

"Now..you happy to know the truth?" Namjoon said as he walks away with BTS.The Bad Queenkas come towards the leader and comforting her.

Nami isn't going to her classroom but her home.She texts her brother to tell that she is not in the school and asked her brother to pick her school bag.She wants to avoid Jungkook so much and its hurting herself.Once she reaches her home,she took a knife and make a scratch at her arms.She did this everytime she felt down.She winches in pain and quickly washes the blood.Then,she lay down on the couch.

She is having a dream.A dream where she found Jungkook is flirting with another girl.An unknown girl.Nami scream Jungkook's name and Jungkook looks at her,smirking.She cried and called for Jungkook but his figure can't be seen anymore till another scene came.Jungkook is kissing a girl.Nami grabs her chest and massage it as it aches there.Nami kept calling for Jungkook but Jungkook didn't listen.He kiss the girl passionately and suddenly she felt someone holds her hands and squeeze it.

Nami woke up finding herself is sweating like mad.She wanted to wipe it with her hands when she realizes there's a figure holding and squeezing her hand.Jeon Jungkook.No..wait am I dreaming? Nami thought. "Nami-ah,its Jungkook." He said. Nami widen her eyes and took her hand away. "J-jungkook what are you doing here?!" Nami shouted and Jungkook cupped to shut her up.Nami is still in daze and she couldn't believe the truth. "I heard you calling my name when you're asleep.I assume you have a bad dream."He said softly and you could feel your heart beating soo fast. "Nami-ah,I'm sorry for slapping you this morning but..still I can't fall in love with you." He said and makes Nami flinch her right eyes.He releases his hand from your mouth and wait for your response. "Friends..I didn't know the word friends is hurting.Jungkook..if U rejected me from being in your heart,why don't you rejects me from being your friend.Friend is also....a relationship" Nami said and tears are streaming down again.He look down and saw her arms that she cuts herself. "D-did you do this?" He said and lift Nami's arms.Nami didn't response but she pushes him away.He grabs her amrs and pull her towards his embrace."I'm sorry" Jungkook whispers.More tears come out from Nami's eyes.

Suddenly,the door opens and Namjoon with BTS are shocked of they both hugging.Namjoon pulls Nami away from him "Stay away from her,Jungkookie or I'll hurt you" He said with sharp tone.Nami's still crying and she pulls her brother's sleeves means it's okay.Namjoon sighs and looks at BTS.They all sit down on the couch while Nami makes some drinks.

"Ya,Kookie what you did to her?" Jin asked concernly. "It's not like you care" Kookie said and looked at his phone. "Well we cared when we asked." Jimin said."WHy you care about member of Bad Queenkas?" He answered then they heard loud glass fell from the kitchen.They sprints to the kitchen and saw Nami is standing in front of the broken glass on the floor.She starts to cry again.Taehyung and J- Hope help her to clean the mess. Why..why this tears can't stop from rolling down? Nami mumbled. Jungkook looks at her and Nami noticed it.Nami ran upstairs to her room.

"Ya! Kookie! Can you stop talking about Bad Queenkas?!" Suga yelled at him.Jungkook was surprised"Why? It's true though!" Jungkook said back while look at the stairs. "Ya neo pabo! SHe's q--"

Namjoon put her hands on Taehyung's mouth to prevent him talking the truth."She's what?" Jungkook asked again but none of them answered his questions.Then,they heard footsteps from the stairs and look at it. Nami sprinted outside and said to her brother "Oppa emergency! Need to go! I'll be back!" She said.Namjoon nodded then she run outside of the house.Jungkook is about to chase her but J-Hope holds his wrist "Don't follow her if you want to hurt her" 

----------

Nami sprints out to the hospital after heard the news from Haera said that Kiki fainted and brings her to the hospital

At the hospital,she asked the nurse where is Kiki's room.She ran again and entered her room.The members look at her and surprised at her swollen eyes."Unnie!" Nami said and holds Kiki's hand.Kiki awakes and smiled "I'm okay kiddo..I'm just tired a bit" Nami sigs happily and smiled faintly to her.Kiki sits on her bed and wipe the remain tears at the end of her eyes. "What's wrong Nami?" Kiki asked her.Nami wants to tell her but thinking of her quiting the Bad Queenkas,makes her change the decision "Ani..I'm just sweating through my eyes whe I'm running here."She lied.Kiki nods."Ya,Nami perhaps..Kim Namjoon is your brother?" Rarin asked her and she just nodded. "So,that's why you tell us 'He's back..The devil's back' ?" Minsoo asked her but Nami shook her head."It's someone else.My ex..." Nami said and all of them widen their eyes.