Chapter 9

He Melts My Heart

"Mom,I miss you.I'm sorry"I muttered when I see my mom's standing in front of me.She gives me a smile and I know the smile is hurt.I want to hug her soo much but then,Jungkook's figure is in front of me.Wiping off my tears with his thumb. "Don't cry,baby..You make me want to cry too" He said."Nami-ah,I want you to know that I love you but I have to hate you for your sake.Go with Hyung Seok and be happy with him."He smiles.My heart drop and...

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled out of my dreams.I feel sweat on my forehead and I look around.All of them are looking at me.Hyung Seok is wiping my sweat with tissue and he smiles.Jungkook looks at me concernly.Did I shout?

"NaMi,are you  alright?" Namjoon oppa asked me.I nod and smile but then my smile faded away as I remembered my dream.Omma. "Oppa,I-I dream of omma..She was smiling in h-hurt" I shuttered.All of them widen their eyes."O-oppa..I missed mom..." I cried and Hyung Seok quickly pulls me in his embrace. "Shhh..Don't cry baby" He whispers.

Few minutes later,we arrived at the amusement park.I pleaded my oppa to ride rollercoaster with me but he wants to go to the haunted house first.I agreed with him.BTS,Hyung Seok and I walk towards the haunted house happily.

While waiting for our turn,my hands are sweating.Not because of I'm afraid to go in but I can't remember what happens in the dream after my mom dissapeared."Scared?" Hyung Seok asked and let out his hand for me to hold.I smile and shook my head. "No..I'm not scared.Let's see..Who shout first will lose.The loser must buy what winner wants okay?" I raise a brow and he agreed proudly.Ghost are nothing.They are not scary.Moments later,our turns arrived.We separates into two teams.Hyung Seok,Jungkook,J-hope and I are in team 1 while the others in team 2.

The moment we entered the house,J-Hope runs away to search for exit.We could hear his scream.

"N-nami,why is this place so dark?" Hyung Seok shuttering."Ghost house ." I replied."What did y-"

AHHHH!!!

The ghost screams and Hyung Seok too.I laugh at him and said "You lose.." I said and he cling on my arms.Aish this boy so cute.Wait whhaaa? No..This is just an act."Nami! I'm scared.Let me out here!" Hyung Seok cried and I chuckled at his childishness.Suddenly,I heard someone cleared their throat behind us and I turn around to see Jungkook is looking at us.Wow,I see jealousy.GREAT! "N-Nami.T-the doll!!" Hyung Seok points at the doll which just stood up and walk towards us.Hyung Seok hides behind me and I bravely walk towards the doll.

"HI!" I greeted the doll and I heard the doll chuckled.Well,the doll is not real of course there's a not-so-creepy human behind it.Hyung Seok keep on screaming and I realise Jungkook was so quiet.Did he lost? I turn around to see him,still walking behind us.Glaring at us.Hyung Seok keep on screaming and I laugh when I heard his girly screams.Jungkook kept on glaring at us and it makes me uncomfortable.

Now,team 2 is ready to go.While we are waiting,I ask Hyung Seok to buy me a drink at the cafe while Jungkook,J-Hope and I will wait at the rollercoaster.They both walk in front of me and talking.Suddenly,I remembered what happened in my dream after my mom disappeared.Jungkook.My vision went blur and the pain in my heart starts to ache.I tried to call for them but they can't hear me.I pull Jungkook's sleeves and slowly,I fall.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung,I think she falls in love with Hyung Seok once again" I said to J-Hope hyung.

"Ya! Don't give up! Win her heart but..erm I-I think for now you s-should avoid her" His voice went softer at the word avoid.Why would I?

"Wh-" I felt someone pulls my sleeves and I look behind to see Nami is falling.I quickly pull her in my embrace to avoid her from falling on the ground.I carry her to a bench nearby and carefully lie her on it.I tap her cheeks. "Nami..Nami wake up!"  I shouted to make her back to her sense.Hope hyung is now calling for NamJoon hyung while Hyung Seok is buying her drink at a cafe."NAMI!" Hyung Seok shouted when he arrives there seeing Nami faints.She suddenly wakes up and catches her breath.I widen my eyes and feel relieve that she wakes up.

"Are you okay?" Hyung Seok asks.Nami cried suddenly. "O-omma..." She said in her cry.I wanted to hug her but I can't.Something said I can't hug her.You should avoid her.Hope hyung's word ringing in my mind.Namjoon hyung came running with the others.He grabs Nami's wrist and run to the parking lot.

In the car,Namjoon hyung keep asking if she is alright.She has a sick? Why didn't she tells me? 

"Oppa..I-I can't b-breath" Nami said and trying to catch her breath.Jin opens the window of the car and drive faster to a hospital."Nami,calm down.Inhale..Exhale.."Namjoon who now sits beside her instruct her.Nami tries and now she looks a little bit calm down."Oppa..I-I saw omma and a-a boy a-asked me to brake up" Nami tells her brother and everyone including me gasps.Looking at her weirdly. "Tell me who is it" Namjoon said.Nami quickly hugs him and whispers something that I can't understand.

Nami's POV

"Jungkook" I whisper in oppa's ears.He looks at me,shocked."N-Nami..a-avoid him from now on,nae?I-I don't want to lose you.."Namjoon said in our hug.Tears stream down my eyes and I saw Hyung Seok and Jungkook are looking at me concernly.

"She's okay now.She might get some heart attack by something" The doctor said and Namjoon oppa thanked him.Then,we walk outside and saw them waiting for us.Jungkook and Hyung Seok are not there.I wonder where they've been."She's okay now but if she always keep on thinking about Jungkook,we might.." oppa stops his words from informing the others and a tear fall on his cheeks.I wipe it and said "It's okay.I will stay longer for you."

Now..the question is..where's Jungkook and Hyung Seok?

Jungkook's POV

Hyung Seok pulls me to the rooftop of the hospital.There's a little garden there but it's empty without people.

"STAY.AWAY.FROM.HER." Hyung Seok gritted his teeth."Why should I?" I asked him back."You made her like this! She fainted because of you,you brat!" He shouted and about to put his fist on my face but he stops.Putting his fist down. "If..anything more happens to her,you..you will take responsibility."He said and walks out from the rooftop.I followed him and at the corner I heard Namjoon hyung said "She's okay now but if she always keep on thinking about Jungkook,we might..." He stops his words and a tear fall from his cheeks.Then I heard Nami said "It's okay.I will stay longer for you."

Wait..what did? Did he mention me? Did she said she'll stay longer? What's this..Is this why she faints? Because of me? "I'd said that..Stay away from her." Hyung Seok said and left me alone puzzled.

 

-------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for taking off too long hehe.This is a long update I've written so far.So do you like it?

You vote for who? Jungkook x Nami or HyungSeok x Nami ??