Chapter 41

He Melts My Heart

 

     Nami decided to wear long sleeves buttoned shirt and skinny jeans.She tied her long hair with red ribbon and after she check herself in the mirror and after she felt satisfied,she hoped outside and she met a pair of loving eyes.Nami smiled at him "Let's go! My stomach is growling!" Nami hooked her arms with Jungkook.She didn't know why but she felt the urge to do this things with her only boyfriend.

 

     "Oppa! Here they are!" Youngie beamed.Junghyun scoffed and said "How much more times do you want to waste?" He asked sartisctly."Sorry" Nami bit her lips. "Hyung..." Jungkook whined. Youngie grabs Nami's hand and pulls her towards the hotel's cafe. The good thing was they served them dinner there but they don't want to eat something heavy.So they just ordered some four burgers and eat it at one of the wooden table in the playground.All of tem are talking about usual things and most of the time,Youngie will jus eat her burger because she don't understand anything. "So,Nami..do you really love Jungkook?" Nami was about to choke on her food but she managed to swallow it. "Of course I am hehe" She gave her cheeky grin and look at Jungkook who's blushing madly. "And you promise to not make him break because of you?" Junghyun asked again and he receives a kick from Jungkook "Hyung Stop It!" Jungkook hissed. "It's okay..Yes I will not make him break but if he breaks me up,I will break him" Nami smirked. Jungkook pouts and he said. "NEVER! I love you so much so I wont make you break okay?" Nami bit her lower lips then she smiled. Jungkook have this heart beat that won't keep the speed down but more faster. *She's freaking y when she bit her lower lips!* Jungkook fangirl. "Unnie..there's sauce on my lips..can you help me?" Youngie said and pointed towards her lips. "Sure dear." Nami took the tissue and wiped the sauce and she gives Youngie a peck on the lips. "There you go! You are clean" Nami smiled. "Minnie!" Jungkook called and Nami turned to him. "I have sauce on my lips too!" Jungkook points it out and Nami laughed really loud.Junghyun who found it annoying,throws him the tissue "Wipe it by yourself baby boy!" He said and continue to eat. Jungkook pouts but he got an idea. "Nah! Help me" Jungkook held the tissue and waits for Nami to take it.Nami chuckled and she took it.She wiped the sauce for him but she didn't give him a peck which made Jungkook furrowed. 

'Where's my peck?" Jungkook asked and Youngie said "ewww! Oppa is disgusting! " 

"Hey girl watch out what you are saying okay?" Jungkook said and Youngie ended up in Nami's embrance. "Unnie! Jungkook oppa is so mean!" She snuggled into her chest. Jungkook felt this jealousy again and he could just sulk,knowing that he couldn't win over a little girl. Nami patted her dongsaeng's head.

"Wahh the my stomach is full! I want to go to bed!" Youngie said as she patted her stomach and lie down on Nami's lap. "Don't sleep yet.There will be fireworks tonight" Junghyun said excitedly. "F-Fireworks?!" Nami shuttered. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "N-nothing...Youngie..you can sleep.I want to go to bed too" Nami shuttered again and made the Jeon's sibling look at each other in weird face. "Ani! I want to watch it!" Nami could feel sweat on her forehead "What's wrong,Minnie?" Jungkook asked but before you could even say something,the visitors count down

"3" 

Please please...I don't want to hear it

"2"

Nami stood up and ready to run but before that,

"1"

Jungkook held her arms.

The fireworks bloomed and made noises. Nami shouts and cups her ears and closed her eyes tight.She squatted down and tears streamed down. "Appa....Joon Oppa" She mumbles in her cry. Jungkook who was shocked quickly hugged her tight,very tight and his shirt wet but he could careless.He's worried about Nami.He regret for holding her arms and not letting her to run. "Shhhh it's okay" Jungkook patted her back and finaly after the fireworks stop and few minutes later,Nami calmed down. 'I'm sorry *sniffs* I dreamt that appa and Namjoom oppa got killed by the bombs and it made very *sniffs* loud noise and *sniffs* and I was scared of fireworks now" Nami snuggled into Jungkook's chest. "No no its okay..I'm sorry for holding you..I should let you run just now..Now,let's get back" Nami nodded and Jungkook holds her hand and walks towards the room "Jungkook..Youngie and Junghyun oppa is that side" Nami points towards the opposite way. "Are you going to show your crying face to Youngie? She will worry about you " Jungkook said. "But she will still see my face cuz she'll sleep beside me" 

Jungkook grins and gave Nami goosebumps.

"For tonight,I'll accompany you!"

"What?"

Nami's heart thumps very hard. Night with Jungkook? Wow never she did aspect that.



Okay sorry for a month I dun update..Its because I stayed in hostel and I can only be back once a month.For this month,I'm hime for a week! So maybe I will update for u guys. I did my exam already..and I think I can't get good marks😭 its all because I entered the school right before the exam so I don't have time to study😭 

Kay,back to this story...I'm sad that there's nobody commenting it but luckily there's some people came and subscribe this story!!! Thank u😘 please do comment too! Okay bye2