Sequel (Sick)

He Melts My Heart

As usual Nami walks home after her job done at 5.45 and she is on her way to pick up Nami from her school. 

' Nami~ I'm coming to your home tomorrow okay?'

Jungkook texts her and she smiled at the fact she'll see Jungkook again, after a long time. Jungkook has flew to Jeju for some business related to the hotel. Yes, now he is a CEO of a big successfull hotel in Jeju. Jungkook said he would like to bring Nami there when everything is settle. Nami just wait for him patiently and focus on her collage, work as a part timer at a cafe and Youngie. 

' I can't wait for you Jungkook . I love you'

'I love you more.. I have to go.. See you soon'

It's always like this, Whenever they chat, Jungkook will be the first one to end the chat. Nami was a bit dissapointed but she try her hardest to ignore those feelings.

---

"Unnie!" Youngie jumped off the slide and run to her unnie. "Hi Youngie ~ How was your day?" Nami asked. Youngie just nodded and smile. 

"Unnie, w-when will J-Jungk--"

"What have I said to you?"

"I-I'm sorry! I did wrong! Please don't punish me" The little girl looks at the ground. Nami sighs, she realise she has been very different to Youngie now eversince the girl mention about Jungkook. It's just hurt whenever she thinks about Jungkook because Jungkook didn't say anything about coming home. Nami sighs and crouch to match her eye level. "No, Youngie, I'm sorry I've not given you sweets and ignored you for mentioning Jungkook. I have great news for you.. He'll come back tomorrow."

Youngie's eyes widen as she has saw the boy she has a crush on. "REALLY??! Oh my gosh unnie thank you!!!" The little girl hugs Nami. The two siblings walk home together. That night, things go as usual Nami cook while Youngie did her homework at the dining table. Youngie has never wanted to seperate from Nami at home, she'll follow Nami everywhere. She once told Nami that she's afraid if Nami suddenly ran away from her because of her naughty behavior at home. Nami cried over the little girl's confession.

"Unnie.. if 5 x 3.. what's the answer?" 

"Aigoo.. I see you are bad at maths huh"

"It's just timestable.. I hate this topic the most"

"It's 15" Suddenly, a deep voice answered. It is the voice that Nami has missed the most. She's dying to hear his voice. Jungkook. He came earlier than he told Nami. Youngie's jaw drop and she drops her pencil to run and give the bear hug to Jungkook. Nami couldn't believe the person he miss the most is now in front of her. "Oppa! You said you'll come home tomorrow" Youngie hugs him and Jungkook carried her and approach Nami. "I decided to do some surprise" He pecks Nami's lips. "Hun, Are you that shock to see me?" Jungkook smiled and put Youngie down and hug Nami.

"Y-You... Jungkook, I miss you" Nami wanted to scold him for doing such a surprise but she can't since he has wrapped his arms around Nami. 

"I miss you too, hun.. Hey I bought some sweets for you" Jungkook turns to face Youngie. Nami smiled and continue cooking the kimchi stew. 

"I'll go and change hun" Jungkook stated and Nami just hurm.

She can't believe Jungkook is home and she is so happy about it. She cut the onion as her tears of joy wells up in her eyes, so she ended up cutting herself "Oww". Upon hearing the sentence, Jungkook who was done changing run over to Nami and checked her. Jungkook find out that Nami's finger is bleeding. He drag her to the sink and help her to wash and bandage it. Soon, he kiss the bandage and smile "I hope you'll stop causing harm to yourself" 

Nami smiled " No.. I want to get hurt more.. Because now you are here to take care of me" Jungkook grins. "Aii such a cheesy" Jungkook stated and went to Youngie who's focus doing her homework, still stuck at Maths Topic Timestable. Nami continued cooking. She heard Jungkook sneezed a few times while she's cooking. "Are you okay Jungkook?" Nami turns. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay. The weather outside was cold but I'll heal soon" He smiled and feed Youngie sweets.

After a few struggling, the kimchi stew done and Jungkook eat it so well. Nami just could smile at him as he continue to add more rice and the kimchi stew. "It's so delicious.. I have miss your cook the most when I'm at Jeju-do " Jungkook confessed.

"Sure... the first thing you miss is the food, not the cooker"

"Aiii, are you kidding me? Of course I miss you so much and much!" Jungkook said and grins.

"How about me oppa? I miss you too!!" Youngie pouts. Jungkook sneeze again and grins. "Of course I miss you so bad!" He kiss Youngie's cheeks. The three continue to eat.

---  ( 10.45 p.m.)

Youngie has fall into deep sleep as Jungkook put her to sleep and Youngie cleaned up the kitchen. Jungkook approach her and snakes his arms from behind Nami (backhug) Nami gasped. "Oh my god. I was shocked okay" Nami face him and looks him in the eyes. She has the urge to kiss him and she started to lean in but "Nu-uh.. I'm not feeling so well, so you can't kiss me yet. I don't want you to fell sick because of me, instead fell in love deeper because of me okay?" He grins. Nami almost cringes at his cheesy line. "Arraso. Come, you should take medicine." Jungkook ran away hearing her statement. Ohhh how can she forget that Jungkook hates medicine so much. Nami giggles and she took the bottle contains panadol and water to the living room. "You can't hide forever Jungkook.. " 

Still no sign of his movement. "Jungkook, I'll break up with you if you don't come out now" She thought she saw lighting when she mentioned the stament, Jungkook appeared behind her and hug her. "Don't even dare, you little" Jungkook whispers in her ears. "I won't hahahaa" Nami laughs. "Come eat this" Nami open up the bottle and Jungkook reach the nearst pillow and cover his face. "I don't want it.." Jungkook whines. "Aww it's not that bad you know.."

"It is. It's bitter"

"Jungkook, I will punch you if you act like a baby." Nami threathens but it seems there's no effect. "Okay.. if you eat this medicine.. I'll give you the longest kiss I can do" Jungkook grins at the fact and took the medicine and water by himself. "That was easy." Nami mumbles. Jungkook gulped down all the water to get rid of the bitterness. "Okay now... my reward please" Jungkook begs.

"Nahh.. I just think I'll give it to Youngie for behaving good." Nami teased.

"Fine then" Jungkook pouts and lay down on the couch, watching the tv. "Aww are you sulking now.?" Nami brushed his bangs. "Nope." Jungkook ignored. Nami changed the tv channel to a radio channel and sit on the floor, facing Jungkook. "I'm kidding okay?" Nami brushed his hair again and with her other hands, she wandered it around his arms. "You know what? I feel so secured and alive the moment you step into this house. I have miss you so much I thought I could die. I thought you have ditched me and went to other girls at Jeju since you always ends the call first. I was a bit dissapointed in you.. but when you peck me the moment you are home, all the worries are gone. Now, I trust you.. You'll never go to other woman right?" Nami said in very low voice. Jungkook was shocked at what Nami has confessed earlier. He grins,stupidly " Says who always got new boyfriend during high school" Nami huff.

"Past is past Jungkook.. but I do feel guilty to Hyung Seok.. " 

Jungkook changed his position and sits beside Nami on the floor. "Don't, pleae. Feel guilty to me because you made me chase you like mad because I am completely fallen for you." Jungkook leans in and kiss her, Nami kiss him back and they both ended up resting on the sofa, hugging each other.

"I love you, Kim Na Mi"

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook


Hey Heyy blink blink I am back for a sequel. I am happy to see there's still people subscribing this story! So here I am back to add a sequel because I am thankful to you guys! Hope you are happy with it! I wanted to say Happy New Year  to you guys! I will start school tomorrow, (I live in Malaysia tho.. Hands up Malaysian) It's because I live in dorminatory so I have to be prepared.

AH! Please do check out my other stories!

Happy New Year everyone!! Thanks for reading, subscribing , upvoting and commenting!!

I love you guys!