Chapter 15

He Melts My Heart

Author's POV

Few weeks pass and the couple still having lovey dovey time even at school.The first day of school being a couple was hard for Nami but now,she got use to it.The most surprising thing is,all the students adore them but not..Bad Queenkas.These days,Nami tried to avoid the Bad Queenkas but every time they feel like bullying someone,they will call Nami but they make sure that Nami doesn't hurt the student or not,it consider Nami is out from Bad Queenkas.

"Nami..." Jungkook called her on their way to their class.

"Yes,Kookie?"

"You don't talk with Hyung Seok right?"

Nami chuckled."I talk with him of course...Why? Are you jealous?"

"Ya! I said don't ever talk with him because...yeah well,being your boyfriend,of course I'm jealous" Jungkook softened his last sentence.Nami stopped walking and look at her namchin (boyfriend). "We are just friends.Nothing else...Don't get too jealous will you?!" Nami said strictly and made Jungkook shocked.

It's all happen because of Jeon Jungkook.

2 days before..

"Kids! Let's meet our new chingu here~ Please come in." Mr.Kwon said and a really,beautiful girl came in and made the boys drooling over her beautiful.The girls also adore her and Nami scoffed when she saw Jungkook's expression.He was looking at the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo choneun Park Areum imnida.I'm Park Jimin's cousin.Please treat me well and let's get along!" She introduced herself and a round of big applause for her. "NEOMU YEPPO!" A guy from Nami's and Jungkook's classmate shouts and that made Areum shy. "Kamsamida" She answered."Cha~~ Let's see where you can sit..Hyung Seok-sshi there's no one sitting beside you right?" Mr.Kwon asked."There's no one sitting here,saem" Hyung Seok replies.The teacher asked Areum to sit next to Hyung Seok.The moment Areum walked pass Jungkook,Jungkook stared her.Adoring her S-line body shape and face.Nami bit her lower lips and thought of excuses.

"Saem,please excuse me.I need to go to the toilet for a while" Nami said and Mr.Kwon gave her permission.Nami heart drop after she went out from her class.Usually,Jungkook will stop her and went to the toilet together.I mean,Jungkook will wait her outside of ladies' room while Nami in there but this time,Jungkook didn't do that.Nami decided to ditch class that day.She went to the gym,where she usually went when she's stress.She will punch the beanbag.This technique,taught by Jungkook to her so that she will not end up hurting people.She punched the beanbag harder as her sobbing got louder.She even screamed "Jungkook Paboya!" whenever she remembered the look Jungkook gave to Areum.

"Nami?" Someone called her out of sudden and she looked for the voice.Park Hyung Seok,walked towards her and was surprised to see her face.The marks of tears,swollen eyes and sweating. "Hyung Seok-ah...what are you doing here?" Nami asked as she took a seat.Hyung Seok sat next to her and faced her.Hyung Seok gave her a bottle of cold water and Nami took and gulped it."It's lunch time,Nami.I didn't see you at cafeteria so I come to search you here and I find you..but why you look so sad?" Hyung Seok asked.

"At least someone notice my feelings" Nami mumbled. "Just..I'm feeling not well.."Nami answered and she stood up,walking towards the beanbag again.Hyung Seok looked at her weirdly and watched her punching the beanbag. "Where's Jungkook?" Nami asked suddenly and she heard Hyung Seok sighs. "Jimin brought Areum to their table and they seemed..don't even realise you weren't there.." Hyung Seok answered honestly.Nami felt her legs weaken and she fell on the ground.Hyung Seok quickly ran to her side and noticed that she was crying.Hyung Seok patted her back and told her everything's gonna be alright.Nami's cried was heard in the gym.Hyung Seok bit his lower lips and said "Nami-ah,I want to be your friend.I want to make you smile like what we have done before.Please accept me.Even if you lose someone,someone's better will come.So don't be sad because the someone who comes for you will be sad too.Let's make up and be friends? I will try my best to entertain you...urm by good way of course" Hyung Seok said and that last sentence made Nami chuckled.

"See that? I even made you chuckled just now...so,will you accept me as your friend?" Hyung Seok asked again and Nami nodded.She hugged Hyung Seok."Thank you Hyung Seok..you always here whenever I'm feeling down..Eventhough I've been toying you around..but you are still here.Thanks" Nami said and Hyung Seok hugged her back and patted her."Yes Nami..I will be by your side even you push me away..because you are my friend."Hyung Seok said and Nami tightened their hug.

BANG! The gym door wide open and revealed Jungkook and Namjoon.Nami and Hyung Seok quickly pulled away and looked at the other two."WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH HIM,NAMI??!!" Jungkook shouted and grabbed Nami's wrist.Nami looked at the floor as she tried to endure the pain at her wrist where Jungkook held it tightly. "I was--" 

"STOP IT NAMI! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!" Jungkook yelled at her. "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT FIRST?!" Nami yelled back and yanked her wrist from Jungkook's grip.Nami grabbed Hyung Seok's hand and walk out from the gym.The other two was left there and Jungkook kept asking himself what did he do wrong.

End of flashback

Nami then walks in her class and greeted Hyung Seok.She immediately took out her books and study for tomorrow's exam.

"Nami,are you okay?You seems mad.." Hyung Seok asked from her back.Nami nods but not dare to turn facing him because Hyung Seok will know by just look at her face.Hyung Seok knows how she will react when she's angry,happy and sad.Hyung Seok just hoping that Nami will be all right and he promises himself, he will make Nami smiled whenever she feel down.Jungkook then entered the class and greeted Areum.Nami feel her heart drop but she tries to focus back on her studies.Hyung Seok notices Nami's behavior and he pulls out his phone.Few seconds later,Nami receives a message from Hyung Seok.

HEY! YOUR BESTFRIEND IS HERE! I'M YOUR SUNSHINE RIGHT? WHAT ABOUT I GIVE YOU SOME OF MY LIGHT AND WE LAUGHS HAPPILY AGAIN? IF YOU DON'T MIND,LET'S MEET AT LIBRARY DURING BREAK..I WANNA SHOW YOU A BOOK.THAT BOOK IS VERY INTERESTING! HEHEHE YOU GO WITH ME NEH? IF NOT..*POUTS* I WILL BE SULKING FOR THE WHOLE DAY..AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE MY UGLY SULKING FACE RIGHT? HEHE BYE~! STUDY WELL!! HAVING ANY PROBLEMS? COME AND TELL YOUR SUNSHINE!

Hyung Seok heard Nami chuckled and he was relieved.But then,Jungkook snatches Nami's phone and hissed. "Your Sunshine My !" Jungkook said and stared Hyung Seok.Nami gulps,not knowing what to do.