Chapter 1

He Melts My Heart

"Why can't you be like your brother?!Why you always make mistakes? It's not that I can't forgive you but you're way too much!" My mom yelled at me.I look at the floor knowing my mistake.But I have my own self-defense. "Omma!Because I am not him! He is not me! Can't you kn-" I got slap by my mom.

I look in her eyes and said. "Fine!If you hate me..hate me forever cuz I hate you too!"I said while running out of my house.I heard my mom and brother calling for me but I ignored it.I run as fast as I could and I tried to cross the road.I stop in the middle of the road when there was bright light flashing towards me and it was a car.A car was coming to hit me.I thought this will be my chance to meet my dad up there.Suddenly,I felt a pull and it was my mom.My mom took my place and she was hit by the car.She fell on the cold ground and blood spreading on the road.I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything.It took me awhile to digest what just happened.Once I clearly see my mom was bleeding,I shouted "OMMA!!OMMA!!SOMEONE CALL 119!" My mom grabbed my wrist and whispered to me "Nami-ah,Mom loves you.Don't forget that.I'm sorry" With that,she took her last breath and died in my arms.I cried loudly and regret what I was doing just now. "Mom,I love you too.I'm sorry too"

I woke up by the sunshine that shining through my windows.That dream is my nightmare that actually had happened to me.Ugh mom,how I regret what I did.It has already pass 1 year and the half but still the scene she died in my arms clearly in my mind.Two months after my mother died,I decided to move away from the house and separate with my brother.I can't live with him like that and since that we haven't meet.I live alone with my father's money in this house while my brother lives alone or maybe with his girlfriend using my mom's money.

Ding Dong

Who could it be? I don't have any other friends except for the queenkas.The queenkas never came to my house before.Without thinking else,I shrugged it off and open the door."Who is-"I stop yelling when I look at the person carefully.After I really confirm who is that,I shouted "Namjoon oppa!" He smiled and showed his dimples."Hey Nami-ah!"He greeted and gave me hi-5.I looked at him then look at his back. Bags? Hey..is he..
"Oppa?The bags?"I asked."Oh..yeah um I want to move in here."He said and I drop my jaw."No way.."I said and closed the door."Hey Nami! Uri old house..I didn't pay and I got kicked out.Let me live here please.."He begged.I sigh and open the door to see him smiling."Why you didn't pay the rent?" I asked him."Er..To tell you the truth..I finished mom's money..hehe" I drop my jaw once again with his unbelievable answer."Okay..but you must obey some rules.What about school?You are still schooling right?"I ask him while helping him to carry his belongings."Yeah I'm still schooling and I registered to BigHit High School"He answered my question.I drop my jaw once again and said "Ya!That's my school! Ergh why..soo many school you pick that?"
"Yay!I get to go to school with my sister!"He said.I hissed and look at the clock.7.01 a.m. School starts at 7.30 sharp! God,I better go take bath right now."Hey..are you coming to school today?" I asked again. He nodded and went to the kitchen to eat something.I facepalm myself and said to him."Okay before that,I have rules. No.1,never talk or look for me at school. No.2 Don't get involve in my problems. No.3 Friend with everybody except for a group of queenkas. No.4 -"
"Why can't I be friend with queenkas at school?Are they pretty?"He asked me.I facepalm myself again and not dare to answer his questions.Because I'm in that group,paboya.."No.4 Never walk with me to school or going home.Understood?"I said and he nodded while eating my cheesecake."Go and take your baths.School starts at 7.30" And with that last advice,I walk upstairs where my room is.

At BigHit High School,
"Kim Nami!"I heard one of my friend called me.I shoowed my brother away and I walk towards them."Hey guys!"I greeted them.I called them guys eventhough they are girls and older than me.Only sometimes I will call them unnie.Yes,we are the group of the queenkas of 5 people.

  • Lee Kiki,she is a leader and 17 years old.
  • Park Rarin, a 17 year old and she's the tallest among us
  • Song MinSoo,a 16 year old and she learns taek-won-do.She is the gangsters among us.
  • Park Haera,a 16 year old and she's the prettiest among us.She also has plenty of energy.
  • Lastly,me Kim Nami,a 15 year old and the maknae.

"So,have a new target?"Minsoo unnie asked me."Err...."I look at the way they look.They are lookng at Namjoon oppa."I don't know..He's a boy.Aren't we suppose to target girls?"I asked them.They shrugged it off and walk to their own class.I am left alone there.At school,I am suppose to be a cold-hearted student and a bad queenka since that is what our target.We love to bully other student as it make us happy.You must think us bad but we do that only sometimes when we are hurt.Behind us,there's actually dark stories that no one knows.Only us know our members stories.

"Ya.Kim Nami! Let's go to the class!"Jeon Jungkook called me.Yeah,he's one of kingka.I'm kind of one of his fan but I must endure it since I need to be a cold-hearted student,remember? I hissed and walk faster.

Namjoon's POV
Is that my sister? Is that the queenka? Is she one of the queenka and that's why she wants me to avoid her? And I'm left alone here.Where should I go? I look around and saw a group of boys.I have to ask them.