2004

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2004

"Anyonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri imnida." Light, a light beam all that covers the image as soon as Yuri flash her killer smile..

"Omo!" Jessica immediately sat up. "Did I just dream about that newbie again?" She asked herself as this is not the first time she dreamt about Kwon Yuri. "Aigoo... The beam of light again yes that is what I saw when she smiled at me and gosh when she asked to seat beside me I become stiff oh yes... All I can do was to ignore her for me not to squeal in happiness... Gaaah!" Jessica shook her head and hit herself lightly. It had been almost a month when Yuri and her met. The girl kept exerting efforts to be close with her and she just ignores it. Also Heechul, kept on asking her for a Saturday night but that one is also being ignored.

"What are you thinking about Jessica Jung? She is a girl and there is no way You could like her!!!" Jessica is trying to talk to herself and convince herself that she is not liking Kwon Yuri. She then remembered what Yuri have done. Yuri gave her chocolates and sweet notes about eating her meal on time and taking care of herself. There was one time when she was running late Yuri covered for her by shouting present when her name was called. Luckily the professor did not notice it.

"Gosh!!! She even appeared in the restaurant with Heechul Oppa.. My tongue failed me that time though I was thinking bad about her my heart says otherwise?? Could it be?" She continues to talk to herself.... "NO NO NO NOT at all she is a girl and there is no way!" She shook her head and hit her chest that is continuously beating fast.

She laid again on her bed and as soon as she closed her eyes Yuri's image appeared to her and she immediately covered her face with her pillow and squeal to make her stubborn brain forget about that image. She sighed as she erased the image.

"Gah! Kwon Yuri, what have you done to me?" She once again asked herself and she wiggled her body to protest on what her mind and her heart is telling her.

--------

"Aichoo!" Yuri sneezed hard. "God maybe someone is thinking about me. She said to herself. Then she scratches her nose and move over and over to find her position for her to sleep comfortably in her bed.

--------

It is a Saturday and there was a gathering in one of the five star hotels in Korea.

"Oh Mr. Jung." An old man appeared as he reaches the Jung family.

"Oh Hi, Mr. Kim." The old Jung greeted back. He is being followed by his wife and two granddaughters. Mr. Kim owns the hotel and couple others so he is a rich man.

"I am glad you made it though I heard about your busy schedule." Mr. Kim continues. The Jungs are famous because they own the largest Newspaper in town. The 'Korea Daily' , So once a Jung is mentioned it gets associated with the Newspaper. Not to mention they always have special treatment anywhere they go as Mr. Jung is a very influential man may it be in the media or politics no one can say NO to a Jung.

"I would not miss such an awesome event." Mr. Jung smiled and he dragged his granddaughters. "My son is busy doing something there are a lot of news need to be checked and edited so I brought my two granddaughters. Here is the eldest, Jessica and the youngest Krystal" the two wearing pink dresses, they are similar when it comes to the clothes but different in design. Krystal have hers in Venus Style while Jessica is wearing a Tube fitted. She is just 15 and her body is just starting to bloom.

"Oh Hi there, little ladies." Mr. Kim smiled.

"Anyong" the two said in unison and they bowed.

"Oh yes, Jessica ssi.. My daughter is studying in the same school." Mr. Kim look around. "She was just here with her friend. Hmm.. If the party becomes too boring for you young girls can visit the other facilities of the hotel, the pool or what have you.. My daughter is with a friend I bet she is your classmate as well" Mr. Kim said but Jessica did not pay too much attention to simply because she does not care. She really does not want to join because she is not interested but she'd rather stand in this boring party than to stay overnight with her boyfriend who happen to be inviting her in and overnight thingy.

She sighed.

"Unnie! Let's go there." Her younger sister called she is five years younger than Jessica so she still has a kid side in her. She points at the chocolate fountain and Jessica lazily followed her.

-------------

"God Tae! You are damn rich." Yuri is talking in a mouthful. She is wearing a straight cut pants and white shirt with a dickies print on it and her white rubber shoes. Not so much to fit the party that Tae Yeon invited her to attend.

"Hahahaha not me my father is rich." Taeng said humbly. She on the other hand, she is wearing a yellow dress. It has little puffs on her shoulder and it supposedly a blouse where she needs to put leggings but since she is not so tall it looked exactly a great dress to her.

"Whatever." Yuri said still eating all the food that Tae Yeon served. She almost choked as she sees a girl dressed in pink on the hotel lobby waiting for someone she thought.

"What is she doing here?" Yuri asked as she kept her eyes straight to the girl.

"Oh, did I not mention? She is Jessica Jung is the granddaughter of the owner of Korea Daily and she....." Before Tae Yeon could continue Yuri already left to go to where Jessica is. She is holding her phone and she is talking someone.

"Oh yes I forgot she is someone special to you" Tae Yeon sighed and she just grabs a mouthful spoon with rice and ate it.

"No Oppa! Don't go here you are drunk and my grandfather will be mad." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"It's not that I don't want to... I am just not ready I am just fifteen." She is exclaiming.

Then someone arrived in his motorcycle. The guy is Heechul, Sica's boyfriend. He dropped his bike and he walked to Jessica almost a zigzag manner. There were guards outside and Jessica does not want to make a scene because media are there too and her name will totally be ruined.

"Oppa... I told you.." Before Jessica could say anything Heechul is dragging her to a dark place.

Yuri followed them. Tae Yeon did see the event too so she stood up fix her glasses and followed the three.

"Oppa please stop you are scaring me." Jessica is trying to remove Heechul's hands on her wrist but the guy is just super strong.

Heechul brought Jessica over a dark part in the hotel.

"Oppa you are hurting me, please stop." Jessica is pleading as the girl is being dragged through her wrist.

Heechul stopped and he threw Jessica over to the tree having the girl's back pressed on the tree.

"Oppa?" Jessica is on teary eyes she does not know what gotten into Heechul. He looks at her with lustful eyes and he started to press hard kisses on the girl. Jessica is pushing him, hitting him but she is weak compared to this man. After Heechul become satisfied with the kiss he then smirked and cover Jessica's mouth and started to kiss the girl's neck.

"God, Jessica you always ." He said evilly. "I always wanted to do this but you always have something and now I can't wait." Heechul pressed Jessica harder on the wall and he put Jessica's dress up so she can have access over to Jessica's private area.

"Hmmmph... Hmmmmph" Jessica is trying to say something. She is damn scared trembling and almost crying. She heard a zipper sound as Heechul his pants and put his brief down and he did the same thing to Jessica.

'Someone save me please' Jessica prayed.

-------

"God he was fast where did they go?" Yuri wonder around she can't hear any sound. Tae Yeon is like 10 meters away from her she was behind and the thing is it was dark.

"I will kill that guy if he ever touches her!" Yuri said angrily.

She walked again and walk fast her heart is beating so fast she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter