Welcome 2016

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I got this." A five eight tall woman said looking at her phone, the map is open as if she is looking for something, a place or her destination. She is wearing a beige trench coat inside is her skinny jeans, blue and white stripe loose shirt and her knee length boots.

She decided to remove her shades as she realized that it is night already but she fixed her hat. Her hair is short but it perfectly suits her, she looks at her watch.

"Okay I can still catch those great display before going to the choding's house and celebrate New Year there...." She smirked and immediately rode a cab.
-------------

The people from the airport arrived at Hyo's house and they were all happy. Jessica was just drop off by Heechul, well most of them were wondering why Heechul won't celebrate New Year with them... Well no one has the guts to ask well, they don't want to hurt Yuri... Who apparently had been quiet the whole time as everyone started talking about stuff....

"Are you going to get over her anytime soon or are you going to even get over her?" Tae Yeon sat beside the loner, Yuri, holding two bottles of beer, she gave one to Yuri and smiled at her best friend. Yes, things definitely got better. They patch things up and forgive and forget as if it is just a fight over which movie to watch during sleepovers.

Yuri looked at her and drank on her bottle as she head lock Tae.

"Taengu! I miss you, you never see me anymore you'd spend all your free time with Hyo and I am left alone." Yuri said almost crying, her voice broke for a moment.

"Aish" Tae Yeon managed to escape the lock. "Really? I don't spend much time with Hyo, it is just you spend too much time with your past, that you forget about us, your friends who'd be willing to create a future with you." Tae Yeon said. Yuri is in deep thoughts. "Seriously Yul! You need to move on! She moved on... And Tiffany, well she is moving on.." Tae Yeon said.

"How could I move forward if the only reason I see to move forward in my life is her." Yuri said looking straight at Jessica who is busy talking to the rest and they were all laughing.

"I can't imagine something like this Yul... I mean you never get tired?" Tae Yeon asked.

"I don't know..." Yuri sighed. "Most of the tine I feel like giving up because of too much hurt.. Because it is tiring to prove yourself over and over again but every time I open my eyes ... I remind myself that Jessica was not at fault that it was me who made a mistake and I love her... With those I don't think anything would stop me... For asking her forgiveness .. And her heart."

Tae Yeon could only look at Yuri, she never heard Yuri had been like that.. So serious and determine to get something.

"You'd do the same to Hyo Yeon when things get rough because that is love... Love is being able to put the needs of the other person before yours." Yuri said and smiled, she imagined how she and Jessica started, how she'd say yes to everything that Jessica wanted.

"I guess..." Tae Yeon said the she wiggles her whole body and cups Yuri's face so that their eyes would met. Tae Yeon sighed.

"I guess I answered my own question... I knew you since we were 14 and your feelings would her had not changed.. You would never get over her but at least do something don't just sit here and look at her from a fat Yuri... Because you don't want to have regrets if you are not planning to move on."

"But"

"Ssshhhh! No buts." Tae Yeon put her point finger in between Yuri's lips. "The Yuri I know would take chances and risk and will do it again though she'd hurt herself thousand of times now don't wait and just get what belongs to her. Arra?!"

Yuri could only look at Tae Yeon for a second then she smiled. She realized it that yeah.. Jessica might hurt her thousand of times but she'd never love again as Jessica... She remembered the talk that she had with Tiffany..... The talk that clears it all it happened at the end of 2014, that she sticks on her decision... Choosing Jessica....

Flashback.

It was a raining evening when Tiffany invited Yuri for a dinner, she was waiting on one of the tables in a not so crowded place,

"Hey." Yuri smiled spotting Tiffany, who was blankly looking at the air.

"Hey." Tiffany responded back, it came out from a sigh,....

Yuri was hesitant to smile but she did anyway. "Shall we order?" She asked.

"Ah yeah." They call on the waiter and told him what to eat... The atmosphere was tensed and they were quiet, looking at each other waiting for someone to start talking. Tiffany knew for a fact that she has not moved on to Yuri just yet and Yuri wanted yo have the talk so they could start fresh as boss and employee or even as friends?

"How are you?" They said in unison as they decided to start a conversation.

"Fine." They answered again in unison and they laugh about it.

Then there was silent again... Until their food arrive:

"Yuri." Tiffany called.

Yuri tilted her head and look at Tiffany, she stopped scooping her food.

Tiffany looked at her food then closed her eyes as she took a deep breathe.

"Did you love me? Or..." Before she could finish her sentence she felt warm on her free hand, Yuri holding it.

Tiffany looked at it then Yuri, funny, she remembered how much electricity Yuri's touch is giving her but not this time, she must have moved on.... Or numb she thought. She then met Yuri's apologetic eyes.

"I loved you Tiffany, believe me when I said I liked, loved and was interested in you... It's just that.." Yuri gulped. "I felt all those because you said you love me, because you shown interest towards me, if you did not confess I would not feel the same way... Our relationship would stay as FUBU... I know I did hurt you and I will not stop saying sorry until you forgive me.... I was swayed by your feelings and by the situation I am sorry." Yuri looked down and tighten the grips on Tiffany's hand.

Tiffany looked at their hands and she sighed. She smiled. "I should not be mad at you for making me believe that we could go places because I am at fault too not being able to control my feelings, I feel lighter now knowing the reason you fell for me...." Tiffany sighed controlling her tears.... She promised herself that this, this is the last time that she'd be hurt by Kwon Yuri... The last time, and she'd be careful next time.

"I'm so sorry." Yuri said.

Tiffany smiled and they continue their dinner. Yuri started conversations about something. Tiffany would listen and just intensely looking at Yuri's every feature and she would smile momentarily.

"You want to grab ice cream?" Yuri asked.

Tiffany smiled remembering Yuri brought her to grab ice cream when se was jealous.

"Just ice cream?" She asked smiling.

"Just ice cream... No other business!" Yuri raising her right hand and Tiffany smiled..

Yuri was talking about everything and Tiffany kind of miss it but she have finally accepted that never she could have her anymore, she knows that what they had was magical... At least for her but Yuri's first real love can't die... She realized that they both made a mistake... Though they can never be friends but they will always have a connection towards one another and that is how Tiffany plan it to be, never gonna be a friend but be professional enough to treat Yuri as her boss... She smiled remembering Sunny, her new editor,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter