2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's phone beep and she sighed reading the text message....

"Could we meet?" That what it said.

She sighed and turn right, changing her direction right away.

------

Yoona is in the kitchen, she was baking heart shape cookies, and she is inspired and in love...

"These cookies look good." A voice surprised Yoona, she was not expecting anyone yet, Tiffany said that she'd hang out with someone and Seo Hyun, she still has papers to deal with for Tae Yeon. Yoona grabs an egg beater and pointed at to the person behind her.

"Bwo? It is just me." Hyo Yeon has her eyes wide open seeing an egg beater close to her nose making her crossed eyes for a moment.

"HyoLo you scared me to death.. Why are you back?" Yoona felt relieved as she saw a person she knows she puts down her weapon and hold on to her chest.

"Well, I have a free time, since it is just a two hour flight and I wanted to check on my room, since Yuri is gone, I'd check on my walls if it’s torn because Jessica's picture are there." Hyo Yeon stated, she then grabs a cookie and started biting on it and damn Yoona does have her magic hands as it tasted perfect, it is divided in to two sets chewy and the other one is crunchy.

"Yah! Stop eating those, those are for my girlfriend!" Yoona complained she continue to bake more.

"You have a girlfriend? Someone bear with your ego?!" Hyo Yeon was shock and talking with a full mouth.

"Yah!" Yoona pointed a finger at Hyo Yeon's face and the latter just laugh and Yoona could only frown... "Bwo? You said Yuri will rip your wall because her girlfriend pictures are on your wall? Why is that?" Yoona asked curiously, it is indeed a new information to her.

"Girlfriend?" Hyo asked with a wiggle aye brows and mouthful of crunchy cookies.

"Yeah Jessica Jung is her girlfriend right?.... And will you please stop eating my cookies!" Yoon said, couple of revelation is happening to them, Hyo does not know about YulSic and now she got worried about Tiffany, she saw how much hurt Tiffany was when Yuri left her... She got back to her senses and..

"Yah!! I will never eat your cookies, I bet it is prideful as the owner is." Hyo Yeon joked to Yoona, since Yoona has a byun mind as well she twitch and pointed the scoop to Hyo Yeon.

"I am not gonna make you taste my precious cookie!!! NEVER!"

"Not interested, !"

Yoona blushed with Hyo Yeon's comment, oh well she is right after Seo Hyun and her break up she never really have someone so there is a 100% guarantee that she is a V.

"YOU!" Yoona was about to burst out angry when another person appeared.

"Is everything okay?"

"Seo hyun!?/ Hyunnie." Two people said her name differently one is with a surprise tone combined with a face of what are you doing here and the other is with a welcoming smile.

"You know her?" Yoona and Hyo Yeon said shocking one another.

"She is Tae Yeon's assistant/ She is my girlfriend." The two answered in unison.

"Is this some kind of choir?" Seo Hyun asked, irritated on how the two sounded.

"Oh I see Yoongie found her match!" Hyo said happily grabbing another cookie.

"Stop eating my cookie!" Yoona shouted.

Seo Hyun and Hyo Yeon looked at her, Hyo Yeon is preventing not to laugh while, Seo Hyun blushed and found the double meaning...

"Stop eating my cookie, cookie! That cookie, not my cookie... Or the cookie that both of you have in mind!" Yoona defended she was pointing on the cookies that she bake.

"Hahahaha that is really weird Miss. " Yoona stuff three cookies on Hyo Yeon's mouth because the girl is about to say her being a V and she does not want Seo Hyun knows about it. They have not talked about , they just love to cuddle.

Seo Hyun is smart she is blushing with the thought.

Hyo Yeon chew and swallow all the cookies in and grab couple more.

"I swear I will listen to loud music if you plan to eat the cookies of one another." Hyo Yeon said and ran upstairs.

"YAH!" Yoona was about to chase after Hyo but she bumps on Seo Hyun and fell on the floor with her on top. Their eyes met and both are blushing as red as tomatoes. Their bodies are clashed to one another, Seo Hyun could see Yoona's cleavage and Yoona could only gulp with her inner core touching Seo Hyun's legs.

Hyo Yeon witnessed it and laughed. "Two V's " she whispered. "Watch so you'll have a guide!" She shouted. That was Yoona's cue to stand up and ran after Hyo.
------

Yuri got in a bar, a bar where she and this person she'll meet normally goes, she sat beside the person who she knows where the text came from, she felt like a stranger as the person holds a bottle of beer.

"She still loves you."

"You asked me to meet you just to tell me that?" Yuri said and she was handed a beer by the bar tender.

"I asked you to meet me because, I... I am warninging you Yul."

"That sound scary Taeng." Yuri smirked and she drinks on the bottle of beer.

"I'm serious Yul." Tae Yeon looked at her.

Yuri could only look back.

"She told me that she wanted to move on... And I will do my best to help her to forget about you and I will do my best to make her mine so don't come between us." Tae Yeon said looking straight at Yuri.

Yuri has her eyes widen... She was feeling hurt, hurt because Tiffany could have possibly said that, sharing is something she might not settle with... Yuri could feel a burning heat in her heart. She could only gulp in disbelief.... 'Tiffany? Moving on.. I thought.' She was thinking then she narrowed her eyes, she knows that she can't just give up Tiffany without a fight or she was being too selfish? She asked herself.

Tae Yeon laugh it was sarcastic, bitter obviously she is faking it as tears forming in her eyes.

"You got everything Yul... Just give her to me." Tae Yeon almost beg, she is not aware of the affair but she could feel that there is something between the two, she thought an unspoken love.

"Taeng.." Yul look down... "I can't just give her to you."

Tae Yeon was shock a confirmation of what she'd thought.

"I mean, she does not belong to me and she does have her own mind... So." Yuri looked at Tae Yeon. "If she decided not to come to you it is not my fault anymore Tae.. You know how much I love you but I can't because Tiffany would love who'll she loves and would choose who she will choose it is not in my power." Yuri said all honesty, careful to every word that she'd say... She can't give her up... Or should she give her up!?, she started contemplating.

Tae Yeon knows Yuri is right, Tiffany has her mind and Yuri could not or better would not control it, knowing Yuri for all her life. She narr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter