2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon sneaked out of her room. It is dark as for her relief because she knows that no one noticed her being away for a while that is what she thought at least.

"Miss Kim?" A voice came from the dark and she saw a figure sitting on one of her couches crossing her arm and legs.

Tae Yeon startled as she heard the stern and strict voice of her ever loyal assistant. Her ever loyal Seo Hyun. Tae Yeon stood still.

"Oh. Hi Seo Hyun.. Why are you still here?"

"I was waiting for you because you, again did not tell me where you were going and I was calling you but you ignored my call." Seo Hyun simply explained keeping her voice that way.

Tae Yeon smiled awkwardly. She knows why Seo Hyun behaves that way because Seo Hyun used to be a scholar of Tae Yeon's father and serving him is the only way Seo Hyun could repay his good deeds to her and her family.

"Oh about that I went to the mall and I was with someone so I could not answer your phone call." Tae Yeon explained.

"Not a good excuse miss Kim.. You should have texted me.. Sometimes I think of putting a detector to you or something." Seo Hyun sighed.

Tae Yeon eyes widen she knows she is serious. 'It is her personality really?' She thought.

"I am in a good mood so I will let that comment pass." Tae Yeon smiled then she started walking to her room. "You should take a rest... I am sorry to inconvenience you Seo but take a rest and let's meet tomorrow." Tae Yeon gave a dorky smile to Seo Hyun and the latter just smiled and stood up and walk out the room.

Tae Yeon just waited for Seo Hyun to get out and she smiled. "She is like a mother to me." She laughed. She then grabs her small pouch and grabs a tissue with something written to it then she jumped into her bed and wiggle "ugh... I am so happy knowing her.... Heheheh... Tiffany ah." Tae Yeon giggle like a child and she is like a worm in her bed thinking about the girl she met in the mall.

She then grabs her phone and started typing something.

"Pink is not just a color it is a lifestyle! I am home. I hope you got home safely.. See you next time Tiffany (:"

Tae Yeon then hit send and she giggles crazily.
-----------

Tiffany then got home it is late well she and her new found friend Tae Yeon happened to enjoy each other’s company after the simple introduction, they talked starting about dogs then colors as Tiffany fought for pink and then anything that could be under the sun they did not notice that it is nearly midnight as they stay in a coffee shop.

Tiffany laughed thinking about what happened as she stepped in her house. "It is rare to find someone like her.. A person I can be comfortable with talking about anything... Yoona might be asleep already." Tiffany said as she put her bag down on the couch she went to the dining table and there is food ready.

Tiffany smiled knowing Yoona prepared something for her. She cannot put that into waste so she grabs her MacBook Pro and started to write something she did feel good about meeting her new friend. She started eating and writing about something.
---------

Yoona woke up and she was a bit shock finding Tiffany still wearing the same clothes as she had yesterday and she is sleeping on the dining table. Yoona sighed and smile

"Ugh.. What did they ask you to do seriously? It is your first day and you look like that..." Yoona pouted she then clean everything that is on the table. She then started cooking for a good breakfast.

Tiffany smelled the good smell of Yoona's cooking so she stirs and stretches as she yawn.

"Ouch my back." She said as she scratches her eyes.

"Good morning!" Yoona said as she put pancakes on the table.

"What did I do in my past life to have someone like you in my life" Tiffany said as she started eating what Yoona served.

Yoona just blushed a bit and smiled.

"Don't you have work?" Yoona then noticed the time.

"I do... I bet it is still ea..." Tiffany glanced at the clock and she is definitely gonna be late. "Omo!!! I will be late." Tiffany stood up and went to her room hurriedly she took a bath for about ten minutes as fast as she could then just grab the first clothes she could wear and ran out of the house.

"Oh shoot I did not tell Tiffany about HyoLo's friend.. Tsk." Yoona remembered and bites her lower lips.
------

Tiffany is panting as she is running passing on the number of people that is on the road she then made it to the Korea Daily building. She looks at her watch she still has about two minutes and she will surely be late she ran and stopped the elevator with her hand and the censored open. In her surprise there is only one individual there she sighs in relief.

"Good Morning Tiffany." Yuri smiled she has a Venti cup on her hand. Tiffany gulped then she saw Yuri grinning. She wondered why. Then she looked at her reflection on one of the elevator's walls.

She has her eyes wide opened as she saw herself in a not so good looking way. Her hair is frizzy as if she was shock by a thousand volts and her clothes oh well. She is wearing a statement shirt saying 'Let's '. "Oh " all she can say. As she tries to cover her shirt with her bag.

"Ding" They reached their floor.

"Nice shirt." Yuri commented and left the elevator. Tiffany hit herself and she looks problematic.

'She looks dashing even without make up' Yuri thought as she went to her office.

"Babo Fany." She scolded herself and clocked in right away. She feels shy towards herself but the good thing about today is that she is not late but she feels embarrassed as Yuri spotted her that way.

Tiffany bowed to people she passes by but she feels uncomfortable she went to the wash room and fix her hair in a ponytail she tries to wear her white shirt backwards but she looks damn so she keeps the shirt and cover the message again using her bag and she reached her desk someone is waiting for her. Sitting on her chair it is a long black haired girl of course she knows who it is. She then blushed and felt shy.

"I did not intentionally we...." Tiffany stated because she thought Yuri will scold her looking unprofessionally.

Tiffany stopped as Yuri stood up.

"I am not here to scold you I am here to ask about what you have in mind in terms of writing... It is kinda my routine to check on my writers every morning and you are the only one left since you are late." Yuri stated crossing her arms sitting on Tiffany's table.

"I am not late." Tiffany defended and she put her bag on her table.

"One simple rule Tiffany arrive 15 minutes the actual time for off hours meeting." Yuri said still keeping her position.

Tiffany wanted to reason out but she knows that she is wrong acting irresponsible because of last night she sighs.

"Sorry will not happen again." She said bowing.

Yuri smiled then she grabs something on her back.

"Here." Yuri stated. Tiffany looked at her and she saw Yuri holding a white hoody in her hands with a Mickey Mouse print on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter