2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is hugging a huge bucket of popcorn and she is focused in the big screen as she bites her lower lip and heavily breathing. People around her is screaming scared on the movie that is showing on the big screen. But as people squeal she is letting out a soundless yet heavy exhale then closed her eyes, closes it more as she straighten her legs and curled her toes as her head landed on the shoulder of the person beside her, she could not handle it as she is feeling weak every second she wanted to scream but she can't, she knows that the sound that she wants to produce will gather much attention so she bites the shoulder where her head is settled and cried her lungs out there. Biting it harder and harder as her body becoming weaker.

Yuri wanted to yelp in pain with the force of Tiffany's teeth colliding together on her skin. But she could not react, she steadied her arm as and stiffen her fingers that had been playing inside Tiffany's short shorts as she knew that the girl is about to on those fingers.

Tiffany releases Yuri's shoulder from her bite as is panting like hell. Yes they did it in the theaters watching a horror movie. Not to mention before watching it is that Yuri ate her inside the cinemas washroom. It was a onetime viewing but as soon as the theater gets dark Yuri dragged her in one of the cubicles inside the ladies washroom and they hard and Yuri ate her for the pass two hours,

They bought another movie tickets and this time watched the movie but doing another monkey business of them.

Now this is her nth time being in nirvana... It is not hurting but rather she wanted more.

Yuri removed her wet fingers from Tiffany's short shorts. She button it using with just one hand.

Tiffany is just panting feeling those electrifying and weakening sensation running over her body she just wanted to cuddle and sleep.. She is damn tired because of their activities... Yuri is definitely on top of her libido.

Yuri tilted her head to look at Tiffany for a moment and Tiffany's face is priceless she looks tired but y.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany said referring about biting Yuri hard. She said it pouting.

Yuri just smiled and planted a kiss on Tiffany's lips. It was sweet and tasty. Tiffany wanted to chase it but she is restless so she kept her head on where it is.

Yuri then focused on the movie letting Tiffany rest.

Credits on the screen then appeared.

"Hey." Yuri said sweetly waking Tiffany up.

Tiffany opened her eyes and yawn. "The movie is finished already?"

"Yes..." She answered sweetly.

"How was it?"

"Your was better." Yuri joked and that earned her a hit from Tiffany who is feeling shy.

"Aw." Yuri yelp in pain it just so happened that what Tiffany hit was where Yuri earned a bruise from her bite.

"Sorry." Tiffany immediately apologize feeling embarrassed.

Yuri just smiled. "It was worth it" They looked at each other for a moment and Tiffany anticipated her heart beating that fast and Yuri faked a cough again.. "Let's go." She said and drags Tiffany from her seat leaving the untouched popcorn on their seat.
--------

It is a Monday and Yuri woke up on her usual time she opened Tiffany's door and she startled as she saw a familiar face closing Yoona's door.

"Se Hyun ssi?!?"

"Miss Kwon!?" They were both shock.

"What are you doing here?!" They asked in unison they said in a high tone.

"Ssshhh." Yuri put her point finger in the middle of her lips and invite the girl follow her downstairs and Seo Hyun followed. Well Yoona and Seo Hyun went home late so no more introductions.

The two who are totally wondering how they find each other in one house are now in the dining table sitting across each other. They are staring at each other. Yuri sighed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

Seo Hyun blushed and looked down. Yuri need not to hear anything with those readable reaction of Seo Hyun she knows now.

"Did Tae knows that you are dating?" Yuri teased she has her arm crossed as if she is scolding her niece on sleeping on someone’s house.

Seo Hyun bit her lips. Yuri smiled on how cute Seo Hyun is... Totally different from the Seo Hyun she knows.

"I won't tell Taeng as long as you won't tell her about me." Yuri said. Tae Yeon does know that Seo Hyun is with someone and Seo Hyun knows that if she finds out about who it is she will be teased endlessly.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Seo Hyun looked up as she asked Yuri. She is curious as well. She knows that Yuri lives alone in her condo.

"Well... Hyo Yeon is one of the owners here and my apartment is in renovation so I needed a place to stay and Hyo offered since she won't be here for two months."

"Oh... And if Miss Kim finds out that you agreed with Hyo instead of asking help from her shr would totally be disappointed." Seo hyun knows how childish could Tae Yeon be.

"Tell me about it... She'll rant endlessly." Yuri said and they both laugh. It amazed Yuri because that is the first time that she saw the strict Seo Hyun laugh.

"So you and Yoona? How?" Yuri asked curiously she wants to know of course to get to know Seo Hyun.
-------

Yoona stirred and she searched for the person beside her last night and she found no one she panicked looked for her phone and dialed Seo Hyun's number right away. She sighed hearing the phone is still in her room.

"Where could she be?" She asked. She removed the blanket and went out of her room as she heard two individual giggling as if they are flirting or something.

Yoona dashed going downstairs and she saw Yuri cooking on the kitchen while Seo Hyun is on the bar and they were smiling at one another.

"Yah!" Yoona shouted both of them looked at Yoona with a "what is your problem" face.

"What are you doing??" She asked in fury, she is jealous of course.

"Cooking breakfast?" Yuri answered. She narrowed her eyes over to Yuri looked at her from head to toe and...

"HYUNNIE!" Yoona shouted and just drags Seo Hyun upstairs.

Yuri just shook her head with what she witnessed.
------
"What is your problem Yoong?" Seo Hyun almost shout seeing Yoona's reaction she pull her hand from Yoona's grip

"Why are you flirting with her!?" Yoona asked she is jealous... Irrationally jealous.

"We are just talking." Seo Hyun defended.

"Well looking so sweet? Smiling and all... That is not just talking to me!" Yoona argued.

"What?" Seo Hyun opened in disbelief, she does not know why Yoona is acting like that.

"Just stop being promiscuous!" Yoona said almost shouting.

"What did you just say to me?" Seo Hyun's ear heated. She sounded serious and mad.

Yoona hit her head mentally for saying those words to Seo Hyun... She knows that the last word that the girl wanted to be called or label at. Because Seo Hyun never flirts to anyone and she hates the fact that she was so jealous and possess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter