2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Yeon arrived in a bar and there she saw Yuri wasted being surrounded by girls... She sighed and walk towards the girl.

"Excuse me...” She said.

"Who are you?" A girl asked in insult.

"She is my girlfriend so if you could excuse us." Yuri said narrowing her eyes over to the other girls and Hyo Yeon is not blushing she is mad,

The girls rolled their eyes and they left.

Hyo Yeon crossed her arms "Explain!" She commanded.

"Did she get home safe?" Yuri's tone was caring.

"Someone else got there before me and that was Tae Yeon... Just so you know... She likes Tiffany."

Yuri felt ache but shrug it... "Good she would move on faster than I thought Tae Yeon would help her." She drank another shot of Tequila.

Hyo Yeon sighed... "Tell me something Yur.... If Jessica did not appear today and she confessed would you..."

"It is always Jessica just her." Yuri said as she tried to stand up and Yuri is too drunk to even carry herself. Hyo Yeon catch her, She put Yuri's arm around her. Yuri passed out already,

"If so..... Why Yuri? Why are you like this?" Hyo Yeon asked as she tried helping Yuri to walk.

"I don't know, I really don't know" Yuri answered,
--------------
Sunday

"Mummy look!" KyungSoo is excited and he is trying to get the attention of Jessica as he is on her lap and he is pretty amazed on the view that he is seeing just the busy street. They are inside a black Audi sedan. Jessica is beside Krystal. She looks nervous as she is to face one of her fears, her family.

She left them... The perfect Jessica Jung got knock up and got pregnant. She had been trying to live by herself raising KyungSoo and she was planning to keep it that way until she heard the news about the old Jung being hospitalized.

"Everything will be fine Unnie." Krystal said as she holds Jessica's hand to ease the nervousness of the girl.

They arrived at the hospital and KyungSoo holds Jessica's hand this young boy is observing the surroundings.

They reached the presidential suite of the hospital. Jessica took a deep breath and Krystal gave her and encouraging smile as they entered the room,

She was welcomed by a large oxygen tank beside an old man lying on the bed. Their grandfather was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and chemo is killing him slowly.

"Gr--- grandpa." Jessica uttered she is teary eyed and she is asking for forgiveness for breaking her grandfather’s heart by not chasing his dreams for her, Jessica can't take the view. The used to be jolly and fat old man now looks like bones and skin only. He can barely talk and he could not be touch for everything seemed to be painful for him.

Jessica is preventing not to cry,

"Granma." She looked at the woman beside him. The used to be elegant Mrs. Jung looks so broken in thsi situation,

"Aaaaa." The old Jung made a sound it as if he is inviting Jessica. She looked at Krystal and Krystal nodded. KyungSoo is hugging his mothers' leg. Afraid shy on the old man.

Jessica holds on to KyungSoo and they moved to the old man’s direction.

Jessica could not hold it anymore as she cried already, "i'm sorry... I'm so sorry for not being here taking care of you... I am sorry grandpa please forgive me... I was immature and I..." Jessica is talking endlessly as cry and sobs like a child.

Their eyes met... He could not utter any word but his eyes were smiling forgiveness ran over t and Jessoca knew it as she cried even louder. The old man looked Kyungsoo who is also crying now.

Krystal and Mrs. Jung are now crying too... Their family seemed to be whole again. Jessica saw that the Old man looked at KyungSoo she bent down to carry KyungSoo.

"He is KyungSoo grandpa my son." He introduced and there is love over to the young boy... He wanted to hold him but he could not as he is not capable of... But KyungSoo holds his grandfather... Those cute little hands touching the skin of the old man he felt heat and love,

"Gwranpah... I hope youw feel betteh" The young boy wished as he cried too... "Mum sed that If I pwrey things would be betteh and I will pwray foh youh." KyungSoo said and the rest of the people in the room laugh with the cute accent of KyungSoo.
-------

MONDAY

Tiffany is looking at the mirror she is trying to smile, her eyes are swollen and red she lost weight within just a day. Tae Yeon brought her home and she did not come out of her room. Yoona was trying to call her the whole day.

Tiffany took a deep breathe and said to herself... "Fighting!" When she gathered all her strength she finally decided to walk out her door and as she does.

Same scene happened Yuri walked out of her door too, all of the effort that Tiffany got to walk out of her room seemed lost as waters form in her eyes seeing Yuri... But she wanted to talk to her so she opened but before she could say anything Yuri put her shades on and went down the stairs. She was ignored, Yuri did not even look at her as if their two weeks fling did not happen at all,, as if they are not even acquainted to each other,

"So that's it?" Tiffany asked herself, with a heavy heart and she bites her lower lips in prevention not to break down. She shook her head... "It should not be just that... She mean something to me and I know..."She sighed and felt determined that she should follow Yuri.

But as she went out of the door Yuri's car is going away.

She could only look at it and sighed then she heard a honk and there is Yoona's car. Yoona then drove in front of her. Opening the passenger seat.

"Hop in... I feel like taking you to work today." Yoona said smiling.

Tiffany smiled and got in without hesitation because she felt guilty on ignoring Yoona.. "I'm sorry about ignoring you whole day yesterday... I was..."

"Aish...so you and the one you are dating call it off I already know you, so don't worry I just hope I can do more than this." Yoona said. She knows Tiffany so much when the girl gets broken hearted she needed time for herself but this time Yoona could also feel that this might take a while than usual for Tiffany did not sob as hard as she sobs last yesterday.

"Thanks."

"Anytime Tiffany." Yoona gave her reassuring smile,
--------------

Yuri arrived in the coffee shop and Sulli greeted her.

"Hi Yuri.. Morning."

Yuri gave a weak smile,

"Bad night?" Sulli asked packing her usual order two Venti Mocha Hot a bacon sandwich and Chicken Fajita.

"More of bad weekend... You seemed lively what's up." Yuri answered she can't resist Sulli her four year friend.

"I am always happy every morning." Sulli gave her an eye smile and she sighed thinking of Tiffany.

Sulli felt bad and she is not used to a Yuri like that...

"Remember the annoying girl that I told you?" Sulli opened up.

"Oh yes the one who you can't stop talking about that you hated for leaving you the girl you cursed endlessly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter