2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is driving back to Seoul. She is sighing and thinking endlessly. She keeps on looking at the passenger seat where there is a person who is just looking at the scenery not talking.... Is this is? Their affair is it ending.

Yuri slid her hands to Tiffany's hand and hold it as their heavy hearts felt at ease for the moment with the touch.

Tiffany looks at their hand for a moment.. She felt happy with the touch.

"I am going to Korea daily. I am going to talk to Jessica." Yuri said keeping her eyes on the road.

Tiffany looks at Yuri and she knows that Yuri is really having a hard time not because she was sure and she knows she is going to hurt one of them but because she was still unsure... Tiffany can see it she sighed.... She wanted her to choose, she wanted her to be just hers but this... This is not what Tiffany wanted.

"How long?" She asked.

Yuri look at her for a moment, she saw Tiffany's sad expression. She then get her attention back to the road.

"How long what?" Yuri asked.

Tiffany sighed heavily.

"How long are you planning to keep me?" Tiffany tilted her head to view where Yuri would not see her face that displays all her hurtful thoughts.

Yuri knows Tiffany is crying and her heart is breaking big time... It hurts her to see Tiffany like this furthermore she knows she is the reason... Tiffany deserves to be happy she does and she knows staying like this is not helping.

"What are we Yuri? What do we have between us?" Tiffany's unspoken question since they started to do whatever they did had finally came out... She had the guys for Yuri presented her bare feelings last night... Three words that made Tiffany's world upside down and her hope and her black hole at the same time.

Yuri was caught off guard. That question did not help her challenged mind nor heart on making a decision.

"What are we?" Tiffany repeated after three? Four minutes of silence. She is sobbing but not facing Yuri.

Yuri decided to pull over. She pressed the hazard mode of her car and removed her seatbelt as she pull Tiffany to face her.

Yuri knew that she was crying but seeing it with her own eyes was even more heart breaking. She cups Tiffany's face and wipes those tears using the back of her hands.

"What?" Tiffany said a tone of anger was evident to her voice.

The latter does not know was it because of the situation or because Tiffany had a change of mind. Yuri bites her lips.

"I'm sorry ... Sorry for doing this to you Tiffany..."  

Tiffany did not respond she does not know what to say..... She knows that she can't stay mad at Yuri for too long.

"Last night, everything felt so right. You, me in our own world..." Yuri said smiling.

"But what Yuri?" Tiffany can't help it.

"But we have a world where things we call reality is there... We just can't disregard those things Tiffany..."

"Yeah ... You can't just disregard Jessica... The girl who made you suffer for three years and with just one snap..." Tiffany was whining and she stopped she Yuri's lips caught hers... Now all the hatred and anger vanish... She hated it that with just one sweet action from Yuri could make her fall deeper to the girl.

"You mean something to me I love you too.. I just need time... I need time to think about it... " Yuri said eyes to eyes.

Tiffany felt disappointed and happy... Well why Yuri won't just choose her? But she needs to hold on to it for she knows that if Yuri made an impulsive decision she might regret it in the near future.

"Tell you what... You brought me to your paradise let me bring you somewhere... A great place to eat." Yuri said she is trying to make things light but her mind is always flying thinking if she should chose now... Or who she really wants to spend her forever with. She put her seatbelt back on and drive.

Tiffany is looking at Yuri.... 'Why am I so in to you that I have done a lot of things that hurts me and the people around me? Is this all worth it?' She is contemplating is she doubting her feelings over to Yuri.

Yuri looked at her watch she needs to be in Seoul for Jessica but she knows that she cannot just leave Tiffany like this... She deserve a nice and sweet treatment too. She knows that KyungSoo is in the office so she texted Sica that something happened on her car on her way back to Seoul so she'd just pick the two up after work hours.
-------

Jessica read the text message and she can't help but doubt Yuri...

"Aish... Trust her Jessica.. Just trust her there is no reason for you to doubt her... She just want to talk she said she loves you so for sure she is not breaking up." Jessica's convincing herself as both of her hands are on her temple... The thoughts are killing her.

"Mind if I come in?" A voice that is familiar to her knock on her open door... Well she was done with her outburst... But the whole day Jessica is convincing herself that she should trust Yuri... That she should not be jealous.

Jessica lifted her head and offered a smile.

"Come in Hyo." Jessica said as she stood up and offer a hug. "Sorry I needed to leave right away last night KyungSoo problems." Jessica said pulling away.

'To be hones Sica.. Not sure if it was a good or a bad thing that you left early....' Hyo thought.

"Are you in to me? Why are you spazzing out?" Jessica giggle it was a bit force but she needed it to forget about her alter ego's mind ing thought of jealousy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter