2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously, Kwon where did you park your car?" Tiffany is holding her phone to her right ear, she is sounding a little impatient as she kept on searching for the Audi Legacy of Yuri.

"It's just there... It should be there, which basement were you at again?" Yuri is asking she is walking towards the elevator.

"B2? Or B3 I am not sure anymore... I think I am lost." Yuri chuckle she could feel the pout and the bloated cheek of Tiffany.

"Yah! What is funny... You just lost a massage teasing me." Tiffany said.

"Bwo? Lose the S part but not the massage I kinda need it seriously I am stress." Yuri said she pressed the going down button on the elevator lobby.

"I am the one getting tired now... I need a leg massage." Tiffany said seductively.

"You look like a tough girl you can manage." Yuri teased she is standing on the elevator lobby waiting for the lift to bring her to the parking.

"Bwo?" Tiffany is opening with disbelief she had been looking for the car over five minutes now.
----------
"Unnie use the service elevator there are couple of media here." Krystal said as she is walking towards the service elevator entrance.

"Aaunttue." Kyungsoo is playing with Jessica's hair the kid seemed to be excited to be in a different place, well Jessica put his Mickey Mouse headband and the kid loved it.

"Okay... But you should fetch me in here I have couple of things and Kyungsoo is already awake being a naughty boy again." Jessica said she is still carrying KyungSoo while holding her phone she can't push the cart.

"Tell that brat to behave or I will eat him!" Krystal said. She is somewhat not a kid person oh well... They met twice or thrice during his whole lifetime so he is not really familiar with her. He just knows that every friend of his mother is his auntie.

"Aunt Kwrystah sed that she'll eait yoow if yow kept be-eng a nowty boy." Jessica said to her son in Australian accent, well that is what the boy is accustomed to so he'll definitely understand.

"Aunt Kwrystah Monsteh?" Kyungsoo answered in the same accent.

"Wowrse than a monsteh.. She is rwealley eveel" Jessica said sweet and cute in those accent of hers.

"Yah yah yah Unnie I can still understand you and oh my gosh (Krystal said on her signature one) stop trying to be Hermione it is weird .... You look like Rupert than Emma....talk to him in Korean. And don't bad mouth me on KyungSoo he had not met his ever so alluring aunty" Krystal complained.

"Such a lie." Jessica rolled her eyes she puts the phone on her shoulder and put KyungSoo down.

"Get down furstt, while Mummy is pushing the cawrt." Jessica said and KyungSoo did do down, he is three so he can walk and ran and talk.

Jessica the started pushing the cart towards the elevator lobby in the parking lot and Kyungsoo is cutely following his mother. He is excited and he really likes his Mickey head bond,

He like Mickey Mouse probably because Jessica always get him Mickey Items.
------

Yuri was able to get in the lift going down to the basement she keeps her phone to Her ear while she and Tiffany are teasing each other on the phone. Both of them enjoys it.

"I am sweating bad Yuri." Tiffany said she is now on the b3 parking lot as she just walk to get there.

"Oh really that sounds hot." Lucky Yuri that she is the only one on the lift so she can act flirty over the phone to Tiffany.

"You like sweating wet me?" Tiffany teased.

"More likely I like the wet you." Yuri smirked and Tiffany blushed for sure because of shyness she can never win to a Kwon.
--------

Jessica is talking to Krystal waiting for instruction and she is letting KyungSoo play as long as she can see her son. KyungSoo is turning hyperactive already he pressed both down and up button of the elevator. He is sitting on top of one of their luggage and Jessica is assisting him. They are waiting for the service elevator to arrive.

"Up down... Up down.. Up down." Kyungsoo keeps on repeating in the tone of Close Open as his mother is busy talking to Krystal on the phone.. They are talking about meeting their grandfather first before anyone so that they'll know what he wants.

"You, two need to stay in the hotel first before going home... You really need to talk to grandpa first."

"Arraso,, you might be afraid that he'll kick me out or something."

"He won't do that.. He can't." Krystal said.
------

"Ding" the elevator opened on B2 and Yuri was looking on the floor he was looking on her shoes when the elevato opened.

"Kyungsoo, you are caus..." Jessica gaze at the person in the lift and......

Jessica's heart stop beating. She froze at that very moment when she recognized the person inside the lift. She knows every feature of that girl.. Though she cannot see the face but she knows everything about her. She scans Yuri's feature from her shoulder to those long arms down to those long legs and black hawk hair... She can never be wrong it is Kwon Yuri. Her eyes become watery as tears forming on its side... She misses the girl so much and she wanted to launch her body to the comfortable arms of Yuri.

"Yu-" The elevator door closed before she could call the girl.

------

Before the elevator opened Yuri saw something stocked on her shoes a tissue so she looked down and she was trying to remove it using her other foot while talking on the phone with Tiffany.

She heard the elevator opened and...

"Kyungsoo you are caus...." Her eyes widen as she is facing down. She heard a voice a very familiar voice that she is longing to hear.. She wanted to lift her head but she could not... It hurts being reminded by her again... It hurts hearing her voice once more...

She sighed and she shook her head thinking that it was another hallucination so she decided to lift her head.

"I found your car!!! Finally all of the hardship I got it." Tiffany spoke but Yuri dropped her phone and her knees become weak as she see a glimpse of the source where the voice came from she saw those watery eyes of Jessica and immediately press whatever button to open the door again once she got back on her senses.

"Is that really her?" She asked in fury. "ing elevator just open up." She is kicking the elevator door but of course it takes couple 50 seconds as it reached the third basement.
-------

Tiffany was talking to Yuri on the phone and she heard a loud drop on the speaker the call was still active and she heard Yuri shouting.

"ing elevator just open up." She got worried so she immediately ran to the lobby thinking that Yuri got stuck in the elevator alone.

"Yuri? Yuri-- yah are you okay?" She is shouting on the phone waiting for a response but Yuri was not responding she reached the lobby and keep on pressing the up button to make sure that the elevators are working just fine well as she pressed the buttons the lights meaning that it is working,

"Yuri!? What is happening?" She asked for the NTH time for the last 30 seconds she is damn worried not hearing a respond to Yuri.

"Ding" the elevator door opened and Tiffany sighed seeing Yuri inside looking....

Tiffany fell on the ground with her eyes opened in disbelief,

She was ran pass by Yuri, as if Tiffany was nonexistence at that very moment....as she ran to the stairs going to B2 as soon as she can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter