2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'OH AM I DREAMING?! I guess I am or not hoping that I am not .... NO I AM NOT.... she is really in front of me now!? My Goddess... She is so I can't find a word to describe her.' Tiffany's thought is flying like crazy as Yuri is sitting across her.

"Miss Hwang?" Yuri called with a snap. And that made Tiffany realized that she is not dreaming that Yuri is real in front of her but as her boss so she needs to act that she is not some kind of fan girl. Yuri noticed that Tiffany is spazzing out in front of her so she smirked. 'Shall I take advantage of her?' Yuri thought but she shook her head.

"Are you listening Miss Hwang?" Yuri asked. Tiffany nodded and Yuri just grin. "Then, can you repeat what I just said?" Yuri asked.

Tiffany have her two point fingers collide she is lost she has nothing to say at all because she was spacing out the whole time Yuri was talking. Yuri shook her head acting like she is disappointed.

"I'm sorry Miss Kwon... I..."

Tiffany was cut off by Yuri's laughter. Tiffany wrinkled her eyebrows. Feeling confused.

"Well, Miss Hwang... This is not the first time it happened... I mean not to you but people spacing out in front of me so I am not blaming you for that.. Sometimes I blame my good looks." Yuri said showing off. Then she looked at Tiffany with a different kind of eye an eye which is a bit dark and deep. She can't control it as she gives Tiffany her flirty look.

Tiffany then raised one of her brows. 'Does she needs to be that show off? I mean over confident.' She thought. That seemed to be a point minus from Kwon's charm. But as soon as their eyes met. Tiffany felt her body feeling hot with those tantalizing eyes of Yuri.

Yuri grinned knowing that she had invades Tiffany's thought and caught her attention she then fakes a cough while grinning then kept those eyes traveling over Tiffany's whole body seductively as if she is undressing Tiffany by just those looks.

"Well, I was talking about your blogs you take good pictures and I saw that you create good stories about them as well. For example, this blog of yours about trains and the photos are so perfect." Yuri handed a hard copy of one of Tiffany's blogs about trains and it's relation to life, keeping her eyes and aura that way a way that even Tiffany could not concentrate to.

'Fany ah stop looking on those eyes... Just stop!' She warned herself so she can focus on the conversation on what Yuri is talking about.

"then here is something about ball pen and you relate it over to politics and this one about friendship. You have a talent in taking photos and writing so as we discussed when I say we I am talking about the board members we are giving you a column probably just 3-4 columns about certain topics that you could think of and we will check on the respond of the readers.” Yuri explained. She then dropped the look well she cannot feel Tiffany's excitement anymore because of all the news that she dropped to the girl.

"This" Yuri handing out another hard copy of one of Tiffany's blogs. "My personal favorite... Left alone... 'She walked away by just that I am dumbfounded and why she did it how could she when she had my heart she just left me hanging... Will I ever get it back?'" Yuri read few lines from Tiffany's blog.

"You must have been in a deep heart break miss Kwon." Tiffany commented and the scene on the phone booth on what she heard goes back in her mind.

"I just read it ... Maybe the creator was the one who suffered a lot." Yuri fire back she does not want her issue to be discussed with Tiffany of course. They just met the second time.

"Well sometimes the creator just had the thoughts and readers are the ones who put meaning to it" Tiffany argued.

"Well for someone to write this... I don't think it is just fiction..." Yuri stated. Then she noticed Tiffany change her expression.

'Maybe we can flirt later' Yuri thought. "So what do you think?" Yuri changed the topic.

Tiffany's feelings are mix and all remembering about the offer. What she knows is that when she submitted her curriculum vitae together with her portfolio and she was asked for an interview over the phone and through skype and Yuri was not the one who interviewed her. She did not know that they checked out her blogs too.

"So.. Are you saying that I am not gonna tail off events rather I will find something that I can write about?" Tiffany asked to clear everything. This is totally a different thing on what her supposed to be job description is.

"Uhuh." Yuri answered with a sweet smile. "Here is your job offer contract and salary is listed there, now this is going to be a contracting job for now and permanent will be offered depending on the response of the readers. Arraso?l" Yuri explained as she handed the contract over to Tiffany.

Tiffany is reading the contract there were couple of signatures on it already that means that it had been approved already. Her eyes widen as she sees the amount 'Gosh almost the same as Yoona's! And yes that means shopping more shopping' Tiffany thought she gulp. Yuri is just observing her 'She is cute' Yuri said in her mind.

"What do you think?" Yuri asked smiling.

Tiffany tilted her head she loves the idea and she is damn happy about it.

"This is good.. I like it." Tiffany was able to composed herself and she gave her warmest smile to Yuri with those crescent eyes.

Yuri's breathe was taken away so she needed to look on another direction for Tiffany not to see that she tensed up a bit with that eye smile. She slowly exhales to . "Do you have a question Miss Hwang? Yuri asked.

"I do. Does this mean I could work from home.. Since I am like a cons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter