2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica

I am lying on my bed, I still feel sleepy, well I do love sleeping but something was bothering me last night as if I can’t sleep… As if there is something happening behind my back that I don’t know… Too worried about something but I know nothing… I checked on the body sleeping next to me and my son is still sleeping soundlessly oh well, he wanted to sleep beside me since I was pretty busy yesterday, hospital and the party … that party was totally weird. Yes, Yoona and Yuri seemed to be close probably when I was gone they happened to knew each other but Hyo told me that Yuri never really attend her parties and all.. she just appeared in some occasion, normally private one… Is she always on Hyo’s house she seemed to know where is where there…. Aish.. But that is not really what is bothering me.. My senses are getting jealous towards Tiffany…. Well I wonder why she looks at her that way…. Tiffany seemed breaking every time I and Yuri get sweet and I could understand that I mean maybe she was hoping that Tae Yeon would be the same to her but what bothers me the most was …. The…. (Heart becoming heavier) The look on Yuri’s face when Tae Yeon asked her the QUESTION…. Why does she need to look at Tiffany that way? Is there something that I don’t know? AM I?....... (Shook her head) No Yuri will never cheat on me not at all… She does love me so much…. So much that she have accepted me though I have a lot of shortcomings… maybe that was coincidence… I mean she was struck with the question but why does her eyes said something more? Something more than I’m sorry and….. as if she was breaking too.. Maybe the reason why I feel this way is because this is not the first time I saw her, saw them… Tiffany would normally look at Yuri’s office looking for her all worried but when she is back Tiffany seemed to be at ease… Why does Yuri need to look for her when she is gone? I heard it, I mean she is asking Hyorin and I know who she is looking for, three months and I was just pretend that there is nothing about those looks until last night. (Having hard time to breathe)…. I mean they look at each other in meetings too a lustful? Look or more of asking how are you.. Did you sleep well or so? Jessica… Stop thinking about non sense… Yuri will never do that to you. I scold myself.

God, thinking about Yuri with someone else is heart breaking already as I can feel the water on my eyes and there it fell on my face… Yuri is my everything, she gave me strength, especially when I got back here in Korea, all she showed me is love… a love that I can never let go of… the love that says that I am worthy… that I am worth waiting for… but Why do I feel that there is really something between her and Tiffany? It all started with the phone in Yuri’s house… I know I saw it in Tiffany’s hand when she was leaving the building waving goodbye to Hyorin when I was in Yuri’s car, she was holding it and texting someone….. So how could? But why would I doubt Yuri? She said she left it then she left it that’s it…

“Mummy aar you crwying?” I feel a pair of small hands caressing my face, I got back to myself. I quickly wipe my tears and gave a smile to my loving son.. The sweetest I would give to anyone.

“Aniyo… Mummy is not crying.. I was just yawning” I answered… I am sobbing slowly to stop the tears from falling and to also stop that runny nose… I know Yuri would not make me cry she saves me… she is my light so there is no way she’ll harm me… Jessica just trust her okay? I talked to myself as my son went to washroom and do her morning stuff..

“Mummy! Mummy?!” KyungSoo is running excitedly from the washroom with a mickey stuff toy on his hand.

“Wae?” I recognized that, it was from Yuri well, she gave my son stuffs… I like it really, I should be happy that KyungSoo finally comfortable to Yuri… her future other parent.

“Mummy can KyungSoo come with you in your office?” He asked me excitedly with his cute aegyo. Where did he learn that? I don’t do Aegyo…. Oh probably Yuri.. She is teaching my son trick now ah…

“Mummy please!” He said with his puppy eyes.

“Why would KyungSoo wants to go to the office?” I asked raising one of my brows acting that I will not allow him.

“Because I want to play with Aunt Yuri!! She promised me that we should play, she said that she will bring me to a playground near your office with A LOT of MICKEY!” My Son said excitedly.. He really like Yuri now maybe because Yuri is manly and he is looking as him as a Father? I blushed with the thought… Haha Yuri and I? Forever? Not bad.. That made me feel better but Jessica back to your son. I scold myself again.

“WHAT? KyungSoo wants to go to the office because of Aunt Yuri not because he wants to spend more time with Mummy?” I acted mad…. Well of course I like it, no I love it that KyungSoo is happy to be thinking about Yuri.. I could probably break the news about me and her.. but will he understand probably it is still early, My cute son have a guilty smile plastered in his face even scratching his nape. Oh, seriously? Hahahah but again he looks so adorable……

“KyungSoo does not love Mummy anymore?” I acted disappointed and displease. He immediately shook his head and hug me.. My sweet cute little child that could make me feel better in single gestures like this.

“KyungSoo loves Mummy the most!!!!! More than Mickey!” He said and now my face is being showered by his kisses.

“Promise?” I asked.

“Pwomise!” He said showering me with Kisses again.

“Okay.. Mummy is allowing KyungSoo in the office!” There my son’s face is as bright as the sunshine now.. Oh this is just a heartwarming view… the best view a mother could have look at.

“BUT!” I acted mad…

“But what mummy?” He is now whining hahaha…mood change that for sure he got from me.. CUTE.

“But you need to behave and follow everything that mummy will tell you.. arraso?” I said firm looking like a strict sergeant.

He stood up straight and put her hand on his forehead doing that cute soldier salute. “Mum. Yes. Mum” He said manly … aigoo my son is just adorable. I then pinch his nose.

“Now get ready to go work KyungSoo!” I said and he hops off the bed and skip happily as he is walking towards his room shouting his butlers name to assist him in getting ready for work. I smiled on his back view. Then I realized something… I need to tell Yuri that I will bring KyungSoo.

I grab my phone and unlock it… I narrowed my eyes, this is the first night that there is no miss call… no text, no email, no viber, no line, no kakao talk from my girlfriend.. was she too drunk that she forgot? Aish… she should not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter