2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Yeon got back to Korea over the weekend for she needed to assist a come back of the group named 2en1.

" that this flight of mine arrives 04:00 AM, surely those es are still asleep or no.. Yuri is a goat she might be awake jogging.." Hyo Yeon said as she rides a cab towards her. She grabs her luggage and took the key from her pocket and soundlessly go up to her room.

"God... so miss this place" She sighed.

She was looking for her room key. Because she is tired to put up a prank with Yuri and she has a bunch of things to do.

"Gotcha" She said opening the door. She opened her door and it is half open when she heard the door across hers opened of course she tilted her head and her tired body is no longer tired with her eyes popping out from it's socket.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU mmmmp mmmp." Hyo Yeon was shouting but when Yuri saw her the girl immediately cover and panic... She defenitely knows how Hyo Yeon reacts.

"What are you doing here you are suppose to be in Japan." Yuri said still covering Hyo yeon's mouth.

"Mmmph mmmph." Hyo Yeon hitting Yuri trying to remove the hand on .

"I need you to not wake up everyone Hyo so you need to be quiet. Arraso?"

Hyo Yeon nodded and with that Yuri removed her hand on Hyo's mouth.

Hyo Yeon exhales air as if she was dying because of Yuri's hand.

"The Yul... What were you doing there? Are you... Oh Yuri not with Tiffany." Hyo Yeon cannot believe what she just witness. Of course Yuri, Tiffany, room and Yuri's scent smells like VS Pear Glaze which is Tiffany's scent Hyo Yeon is totally knowing it all.

"Can you not be too loud Hyo? I mean..." They heard Yoona's door opening up. The girl woke up because of their noise but she did not comprehend whatever they were talking about, before Yoona could walk out her room Yuri pushed Hyo inside their room.

"What was that Yuri.. I did not tell you to one of my housemates not Tiffany!" Hyo Yeon is irritated. "Yul one rule! They are my friends and you should not be doing that to her we both know... We..." Hyo Yeon can't continue her sentence.

"We agreed with it.. I did not seduce her.. I mean maybe I tried a little bit but not seduce SEDUCE." Yuri defended.

Hyo Yeon sighed calming herself. "How long?"

"Two weeks."

"You never did it on my bed right cause that is unforgivable KWON!" Hyo Yeon is getting mad again.

"How can I do it here with all those pictures of her... I can't even sleep here." Yuri said she was pointing on Jessica's pictures on the wall.

Hyo Yeon sighed again she knows her friend was hunted again.

"That I did forget honestly when I offered the place... So you sleep in her room every night after Yoona goes to bed and wakes up before Yoona does?"

Yuri could only nod. There was silence. Hyo Yeon knows that Tiffany could fall for Yuri and she is also aware that it will be hard for Yuri to give back that feelings but Yuri deserve to be moving on.....

"You can never give what she'll want if this become deeper Yuri." Hyo Yeon said seriously...

Yuri then hugged Hyo Yeon's waist and rested her head on Hyo Yeon's chest. Hyo Yeon blushed.
------------------

"So there is a group of cute girls who'll have their come back and we can attend the showcase!!!" Yoona said excitedly. She is somewhat a fan of KPOP.

Hyo Yeon nodded with an awkward smile.

"You gotta be kidding Yoona." Yuri face palm as Yuri saw a victory dance from Yoona. This is something that she could be distracted at with her Hyunnie situation.

"Good Morning." Tiffany appeared in the dining room.

"Hey Tiff Morning." Yoona said continuing her Victory dance.

"Oh Hi Hyo.. You are back.. I bet someone is on their come back and she got a ticket?" Tiffany said sitting down the dining table beside Yuri.

"Hahaha you know her." Hyo Yeon commented but she is observing the interaction of YulTi.. Looking how Tiffany is in front of Yuri.

"You sleep well?" Tiffany asked almost whispering but Hyo Yeon could hear it she was looking at Yuri and the girl glanced at her as well. Well Tiffany's hand carressed Yuri's arm.

Yuri just nodded. Then Tiffany gave her a warm smile... Yuri is sweating she knows someone is observing her.

Hyo Yeon shook her head 'Tiffany fell' she thought.

"So Hyo what time are we leaving?" Yoona asked excitedly.

"Hmm.. It will not start until four and how come you did not hear about it? It will be held on your hotel." Hyo Yeon said.

"I was too busy so" Yoona thought.. "That is why they asked me to bake a three layer cake with pink icing?" Yoona wondered.

"Yeap.. I guess that's it." Hyo Yeon said but her eyes is over there observing YulTi. Tiffany is acting normal being sweet and flirty over Yuri because Yoona was oblivious to notice it but Yuri is all awkward knowing that Hyo Yeon is observing them.

Hyo Yeon needed to leave after breakfast to get ready for the said event and Yoona did go too because she needed to bake the three layered cake.
-----------

Tiffany is feeling so hot today. Well knowing that it is just her and Yuri. She is wearing a short shorts and just a spaghetti strap. Her usual wear. Normally Yuri would be so agressive if she is wearing that but because Hyo Yeon appeared she got pre occupied.

She is watching TV and just sitting on the couch with her legs cross and one arm stretch on the edge of the couch.

Tiffany grabs a bowl of popcorn and decided to sit beside Yuri.

"Hey" She said seductively on Yuri's ear.

Yuri felt the hot breath and Tiffany's lips touching her skin, she was arroused and for a moment she forgot about Hyo Yeon. She smiled and Tiffany started planting sweet kisses on her neck and Yuri's body is literrally shivering with those kisses and when Tiffany's tongue entered her ear lobe it was just mind blowing and her juices exploded on how artistic yet seductively it was done.

Yuri was obviously she decided to face the latter and they started kissing passionately. She removed the popcorn from Tiffany as she put the girl on her lap spreading the girl's leg. Tiffany is playing with Yuri's hair as they kissed and Yuri is caressing Tiffany's back from her nape to her .

Yuri moved down to the neck and Tiffany let out a moan. Yuri went back to the lips of Tiffany, and she kissed it again passionately.

"I need to go." She said in between those kisses.

"But we are just starting.." Tiffany said .

"Ugh.. Why you have to be that y... I will be late I am part of the event. I need to be there as Korea Daily is one of the sponsors." Yuri explained but still kissing.

"Can I come with you?" Tiffany said their eyes are close and they are just kissing and enjoying it.

"You always with me." Yuri joked and Tiffany pulled away from the kiss and hit Yuri.

"Aw." Yuri yelp in pain. She looked at Tiffany the girl looks shy. "Haha you are shy about this still we are like doing it for quite sometime now." Tiffany even become redder.

"Hahaha.. Let's take a bath together okay? with me first then let's COME to the come back of those kids." Yuri said as she carried Tiffany hugging her like a Koala.
--------

"Hyo Yeon!!!!!" Tae Yeon is shouting jumping like a kid.

"Hey Taengu." Hyo Yeon greeted and Tae Yeon's body launches on her.

"I miss you!!! How is Japan?"

"I don't know why don't you ask yourself?" Hyo Yeon never changed when it comes to her sarcastic remarks over Tae Yeon.

Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter