2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up early as she always does. She is such a morning person. She checks out her clock and as usual she does have time still so she stood up stretches her arm and wash for a while. She went to the washroom and changed her clothes to her jogging clothes.

She grabs her IPOD mini and went out of her room it is still dark but she needs to do her morning exercise. She looked around.

"They are both still sleeping, these two..." She commented and she put her hoody on as she went down the stairs and the streets to do her morning jog.

After an hour it is about six AM. Yoona woke up and as her usual routine she went on the kitchen to prepare something this time she prepares something for three. She woke up different time’s every day. It depends upon her shift.

Yuri came back from her morning jog. She is used to it people following her around because of her radiant looks. Yuri is patting and she decided to go to the kitchen and she saw Yoona already cooking something.

"Hi Good Morning." Yuri greeted Yoona as she goes to the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

Yoona stopped for a moment as she sees Yuri sweating. She gulps. "Hi Morning... French Toast?" Yoona asked trying to control herself.

Yuri smiled. "Sure...so Yoona right?" Yuri asked sitting on the chair on the Kitchen Bar. The girl nodded. "So you are a chef?" She continued. Yoona nodded again but this time manages to continue focusing on her French toast.

"I am working in SOSHI Empire as the head pastry chef." Yoona continued.

"Bwo?" Yuri has her eyes wide open.

Yoona was shocked on Yuri's reaction.

"What is wrong?" Yoona asked.

"You are the one who did the red velvet cake last New Year and you make the chocolate pudding too?!!?" Yuri asked as she moved closer to Yoona and hold her hands. "These solar hands. Gaah... The great hands." Yuri continued.

Yoona was totally taken aback the aloof Yuri just become her fan?

"I love your creations they are so perfect." Yuri said and hugged Yoona.

Yoona just hug her back tapping her back,

"Oh... Thank you I have not met someone who seemed to like my cakes so much."

"Everyone loved it all of it I love it... God I will gain weight here for sure." She is still hugging Yoona.

"So? Early in the morning love scene?" A voice was heard,

Yoona pushed Yuri but Yuri smirked and did something as she put her hands on Yoona's waist and faced where the voice came from.

"Good morning Tiffany. Join us." Yuri said seductively said obviously she is trying to tease Tiffany.

Yoona is shaking her head because she knows the look from Tiffany. The look of jealousy.

"Aniyo.. She is just a fan of my cooking... You admiring my..."

Tiffany smirked as if she does not care and just grab a French toast.

'I will not give in to that Kwon Yuri.' Tiffany thought as she walks back to her room to get ready for work.

Yuri followed her with the gaze.

"Am I in the middle of something? Is there something between you two?" Yoona asked she observed Tiffany and Yuri's behavior right away.

"Something between us? I am her boss that's it." Yuri said and she decided to go upstairs to get ready as well she pat Yoona's back.

"That is weird.... They look something different... Something." Yoona thought but she shrugs it as she smelled a French toast being overcook.

"Hell No again." Yoona said as she addresses what she is cooking again.

Yoona finished cooking and started to get ready for work. She just wears her white V-neck shirt a pair of skinny jeans and a green scarf. She grabs her key from her back pocket and shouted.

"I am leaving you guys." Yoona shouted. "See you later."

"Take Care Yoona." Yuri shouted and surely Tiffany heard it in her room and she rolled her eyes.

"Take Care? Wow she is the only one who do that...hahahah" Yoona stated she went in her black Ford Everest car and started driving.

Yuri went out of her room and at the same time Tiffany did too.

"Well what you are wearing today is totally better than what you were wearing yesterday." Yuri commented and she puts her shades on.

Tiffany was about to say something but Yuri went down the stairs already.

Tiffany just smirked well she is wearing a pink pencil cut skirt and a white top so she looks really decent. Yuri is wearing her usual skinny jeans and white shirt covered by her leather jacket this time.

Tiffany walks out the door and Yuri is parked outside the house.

'Is she waiting for me or something' Tiffany thought.

"So you do not have a ride? You want to hitch I don't mind since we are working in one building." Yuri stated acting flirtatious again.

'No Tiffany just say no.. She is not in to you because she likes you but because she wants to bed you so just say No' Tiffany thought she shrug her shoulders did not answer Yuri at all as she starts walking.

Yuri grinned.

'Is she saying no to Kwon Yuri?' She asked herself. 'What Kwon Yuri wants she get it' Yuri said as she tailed Tiffany walking with her car slowly. She put the windows down.

"Are you sure? A girl like you wearing that is not gonna walk until the bus stop right?" Yuri is talking to Tiffany but Tiffany is not talking.

"Why are you all silent Miss Hwang? Were you jealous between me and Yoona? Well for the record she is not my type... I rather have you than her." Yuri said seductively.

Tiffany stopped and she put her earplugs on. Gesturing it and showing it to Yuri.

"I have not done anything to her... Is she getting my signals? And she is saying no? Wow." Yuri stated. "Me being rejected... Again?" Yuri just laughed so she decided to drive away.

Tiffany sighed in disappointment as she saw Yuri driving away.

'How can I say yes to her when in the end I will be hurt so bad... But she is really something' Tiffany thought as she reached the bus stop.

She made it on time 15 minutes before work hours. The whole staff had a quick meeting and Yuri was giving them updates while Tiffany is just looking at her she is definitely bothered. There is not much interaction between her and Yuri today. She does not know why but she seemed to miss their hitting to one another. Well simply because Yuri is totally busy with different meetings and conference.

Tiffany ended her day and submitted stories to Yuri. She did not wait for the latter because she is stock in a meeting with Mr. Jung.

Tiffany is about to go home when she received a text from Tae Yeon.

"Dinner? :)"

Tiffany smiled and she said. "Sure" she needs to clear her mind at least because of Yuri. She just met her but there is really something about Yuri that is addictive she does not know what it is.

Tae Yeon and Tiffany met in a restaurant. Seo Hyun was with them but this time she sat a bit away from Tae Yeon.

"Hi Tae Yeon." Tiffany smiled.

"Oh Hi Tiffany." Tae Yeon stood up and welcome her.

'Tiffany?' Seo Hyun asked herself but shrug it.

"How are you?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Good... You?"

"Oh I am fine now seeing you..." Tae Yeon said with a cute expression. Tiffany smiled at her expression. "Shall we order?" Tae Yeon asked.

They ordered and started dinner. They are talking.

"So How is that super attractive boss of yours?" Tae Yeon asked with jealousy but she needs to know.

"Oh she? I don't know she is fine I guess."

"Wow what's with the cold answer?"

"Hahahah nothing... I kinda don't want to talk about her..."

"Why?" Tae Yeon asked.

"Hmmm.. Let me ask you something." Tiffany is really worried about her feelings for Yuri and the thought of her giving in.

"Sure anything.. Even money." Tae Yeon joked.

"Hahaha I like the idea... But anyway uhm... Are you gonna I mean like gamble something if you know that you will be hurt in the end?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter