2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is sitting on the couch... She can feel light cotton material being pressed on her lips and she can only look at the girl across her trying to help her with her bleeding lips.

Tiffany let out a sigh her thoughts are flying as she try to wipe some ointment on Yuri's wound.

Their eyes are not meeting, no one dares to look at each other's eyes. Tiffany let out a heavy sigh and accidentally pressed harder.

"Ow" Yuri yelp on the sudden pain.

"Oh.. Sorry... I" Tiffany seemed to have her senses back.

Yuri just smiled and their eyes met.. Finally, a weird atmosphere covered the location both of their hearts are pouncing hard. Yuri gulp she lift her left hand and she caressed Tiffany's face with as Tiffany could only close her eyes and feel the warmth of Yuri sweet and lovely touch... With just that one touch Tiffany's pain goes away, she knows that she wants Yuri again... And willing to be hurt once more because of Yuri.... Yes it is as if this pain is her only survival pill.

"I'm sorry Tiffany... I have hurt you so much." Yuri said almost crying. She made her decision, a choice between Tiffany and Jessica..... Jessica she said, but Tiffany is just too much... Here it goes again her heart speaking, protesting against her mind to not let go of Tiffany Hwang.

Tiffany opened her eyes and bit her lips tears are forming again, it gets hard to breathe all of a sudden but she decided to offer a smile.

"Not just your fault Yuri.. I chose this... And I guess I was ready for this... It just hurt so much but I guess I'll get use to this.." Tiffany said her last words in a low tone, she still hopes for Yuri to stay, she knows she deserves better.

"I'm sorry for hurting you so much.... I just don't know what to say anymore but Sorry." Yuri said she is preventing not to cry too.

Tiffany took a deep breathe and smiled.

"Aigoo... Being a guilty child trying to be cute... Heheh" Tiffany shrug the seriousness of the conversation she is afraid that any moment now Yuri would say the word that she does not want to hear. The word that she is not ready for, but she was also thinking about it... Stopping now.

Yuri just smiled but get her serious face back on. Tiffany felt scared all of a sudden. Yuri opened and about to say something when Tiffany.

"Would you runaway with me Yuri? Even just tonight... Leave everything behind... Jessica, Tae Yeon, everything just you and me." Tiffany said smiling, trembling with her eyes full of hope asking for Yuri to say yes. She is determine to do everything to win Kwon Yuri from the Great Wall of Jessica Jung.

Yuri could only open with an obvious of guarded situation.. Running away with Tiffany Hwang is not good not tonight or any other day... Because this interactions with Tiffany Hwang would always be one step away from her plan to be with Jessica.... Just Jessica... And she might be too weak for it. Tempted to stay with Tiffany..

"I... " Yuri is contemplating. She is confused herself a part of her wants to say yes but the other is saying 'NO' that she needs to walk away now before everything gets too late.

"Yuri please..."

"Tiffany... I ca----" Yuri was about to refused as she feels afraid that her plan could be ruin because she knows that she does have STRONG feelings for Tiffany... She was cut off by a pair of wet muscles on her lips. She could only close her eyes and kiss Tiffany back as the latter is kissing her passionately... She saw rainbows as she closed her eyes... A pot of gold waiting at the end of it with Tiffany by her side and there Tiffany broke the ice that Jessica build to guard Yuri's heart... Pure and solemn.

Tiffany could taste the metallic liquid coming from Yuri's lips.. She it and she is loving it a piece of Yuri inside her.

"I love you Yuri and let's escape tonight and deal with everything tomorrow." Tiffany's proposal she pulled away and looks at Yuri's eyes.

Yuri can't hurt more than she already is, and tonight she knows that she wants to stay with Tiffany wherever as she is sure that Tiffany meant something to her probably as what Jessica is or even more. She wanted to tell Tiffany about she is feeling.

"Take me where ever Tiffany... I will escape with you tonight." Yuri said, she gave in her heart is jumping in joy but her mind is pacing back and forth doing root cause analysis but Yuri is shrugging it.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked who started touching her in an aggressive manner. "Thought you'd like... Hey that is my phone..." Yuri said as Tiffany took her phone away. Tiffany tried to unlock it and her eyes narrowed as she saw a picture of Jessica and KyungSoo as Yuri's wall paper. Yuri could feel Tiffany getting hurt again.

"We went to play in the amusement... Uhm... We."

"It's okay Yuri.. You don't need to explain." Tiffany said and she turned off Yuri's phone.

"Bwo? Office might call me...and "

"Jessica? I know... I mean this is supposed to be our great escape... You, me... Just us." Tiffany said looking down...

Yuri stood up and she grabs Tiffany by the shoulder as she back hugs Tiffany.

"Arraso... You and me... You are mine and I am yours .. Just yours for tonight."

Those words were perfect for Tiffany how she wished that the last phrase 'for tonight' was not added by her lover but yeah.. This is her night, she needs to do something to have Yuri leave Jessica..

"Noted... Now let's go." Tiffany's only response,,. She can't just say more

-

"You sure know how to drive right?" Yuri asked she is in the passenger seat and Tiffany is on the driver's seat starting her car.

"Do know! I passed my license exam four years ago so I know how to do it!" Tiffany said struggling on starting the said vehicle.

"And when was the last time you drive?" Yuri asked looking nervous.

"Four years ago."

"Bwo!?" Yuri panicked and she immediately put her seatbelt on. Tiffany rolled her eyes on Yuri's behavior.

"Yessu!!" Tiffany scream excitedly as the vehicle started to do earthquakey sound as the engine heats up. Tiffany was so happy and she smiled with those crescent moon shape eyes again and that remind Yuri her first time seeing Tiffany.

"You better put your seatbelt on Hon.. You might harm yourself." Yuri said looking amuse with Tiffany's smile.

Tiffany happened to look at Yuri with a surprise expression.

"What? Is it bad to remind my girl to put her seatbelt on?" Yuri asked. Tiffany blushed so hard... Keeps her surprise expression looking at Yuri.

"Seriously? What's wrong? Aish" Yuri shook her head and removed her seatbelt as she reached on to Tiffany's seatbelt and buckle it up for her. But Tiffany remained looking at her.

"Would you like me to drive?" Yuri asked. Tiffany shook her head with the same expression.

"Honey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter