2015 and beyond

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is sleeping soundlessly, she is comfortably lying on her bed, she felt that she is high in someone so she decided to bury her face to the said person she smiled smelling the familiar scent that she goes crazy about, Lacoste Pink. She decided to tighten the hug and drown herself more on the scent.

"Honey stop it you are tickling me!" The person lying beside her complained.

Yuri was struck she opened her eyes and she saw Tiffany lying next to her.

"Tiffany?!" She asked with her eyes wide open and mouth agape.

"Bwo?" Tiffany raise a brow, "Tiffany?" She asked in a tone that she can't believe that Yuri called her with her first name, she narrowed her eyes..

Yuri did not mind her she sat up from her lying position and she looked around the place it is indeed her unit but her place change, it is now a combination of white and pink, she looks around and she evidently she was shock with everything.

"What happened?" Yuri asked in disbelief, she can see pictures of her and Tiffany on the wall, happy and so in love they have travelled the world.

"Yuri Honey? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly she even touches Yuri's fore head using the back of her hand. "Did you have a bad dream or so?" Tiffany is worried.

"I ... I don't know all I could remember was Jessica and I were in the car discussing and there was a crash sound... And now I am here what happened? Where is she?" Yuri asked sweating totally clueless why she is there lying next to Tiffany where she could only remember Jessica.

"Yuri... Sassh." Tiffany tries to pacify her, "you dreamed about it again.. About her the doctor said that it was a traumatic event and it will definitely go back if you were stress and all specially if we fought." Tiffany sighed.

Yuri look so clueless why is she there and Tiffany is trying to fill in the blanks for her lost memories. Tiffany cupped her face.

"Jessica is back in Australia with KyungSoo after the accident you told her about us and she decided to let you go and let us be happy.... You remembered about it because we fought last night... You were too jealous about Tae Yeon asking me to accompany her to pick a wedding ring for Seo Hyun." Tiffany explained what Yuri seemed to be missing.

"Jessica is back in Australia? And what'Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun?" Yuri was so dumbfounded about what Tiffany is talking about.

Tiffany pecks her lips.

"Yuri you are stress that is why you are like that and I told you I'm sorry okay don't make me feel like I am Adam Sandler and you are Drew Barrymore and we are doing fifty firsts date here, I'd rather do fifty shades of Kwon with you." Tiffany said and kissed Yuri deeper.. Yuri could only kiss back it is the same feel as Tiffany's lips touches her, she closed her eyes as their lips working to being current in their bodies.

"That makes me feel better that you are still my Honey." Tiffany said as she pulled away and stood up. "I'll prepare breakfast Hon and you better get ready for work." Tiffany said and she stood up heading to the kitchen.

Yuri is still looking for answers but she smiled seeing Tiffany around, she take a look at the pictures on the wall and yes, it is all Tiffany and her so happy and in love. She can feel her heart stop looking at the picture, she smiled unconsciously and sighed.. She observed her apartment nothing changed much except that Tiffany's things are mix into hers. Yes they have been living together for a year or so.

Yuri found a desk where everything is pink and she knows exactly who uses this and it Tiffany there were post its that was her hand writing reminding Tiffany to eat or call her, I love you and I miss you notes were everywhere, there is a picture of the two of them in Yuri's garden and there was a picture of Yoona and Tiffany, that made Yuri wondered.

"Honey." Yuri called.

"Hmmm?" Tiffany answered, she was busy prepping up their breakfast.

"You said Tae Yeon and Seo Hyun? What happened Yoona?" Yuri asked all curiously.

"Yoong, could not stay with Seo Hyun she chose career because she was offered to be a pastry chef in White House so she chose that instead of Seo and then Tae was there they fall in love." Tiffany answered well she is used to answer questions about SeoTae as Yuri always asked about them because she found herself jealous to Tae Yeon most of the time though there were thousands of assurance with Tiffany that's she loves her more than anything.

"Oh okay... And uhm I still work I mean we still work in Korea Daily?" Yuri asked, she needed to know.

Tiffany chuckled.

"Honey you are scaring me seriously, you were fired, we were fired by Mr. Jung because of Jessica's situation and you now work with dispatch as their editor in chief and I your loving girlfriend works as a photographer in World magazine... You always accompany me to my tours to write something about the countries we've been to." Tiffany explained patiently.

"Oh." Yuri's only reply she kind of feel sad leaving the Jungs, Korea Daily her life was there.

Tiffany face her looking so worried.

"Honey are you okay? I mean..."

Yuri was trying to process everything and she felt uneasy seeing her girlfriend worried like that. She smiled...

"I am okay... A little too detailed dream Hon so things are kind of mess up but yes, I am okay." Yuri cups Tiffany's face and kiss her.

Tiffany flashed her eyes smile and Yuri could only smile back and grab her girlfriend and kiss her deeper.

"I love you Yuri ah." Tiffany said as Yuri started to roam her hands inside Tiffany's baggy shirt and kissing her neck.

"Me too." Yuri said and the rest were continued in the shower.

Yuri definitely had a great morning as Tiffany does not really want to bid their goodbye they just can't get enough of each other. She kissed Tiffany so deep before walking towards the elevator and she pressed the basement. She sighed.

"So it was Tiffany all along." She talked to herself and smiled, she remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter