2013

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 31 2013

"It is New Year's Eve!!!! Wake up!! Wake up!!!" The customized alarm had been ringing for over thirty minutes now to wake up a girl who is soundly sleeping. This girl is sleeping in a pink queen size bed. Well even the walls are colored baby pink while her window blinds are dark pink. Well the whole room is covered with that color with just different shades from lightest to darkest.

"Ugh." She finally woke up and sat up in her bed, she stretches her arm and yawn loudly. She removed her pink comforter and walked like a zombie going to her pink tiled washroom. She grabs her pink toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Her eyes are still closed but this has been her routine for a year or two since she came back in Korea. She opened her eyes after brushing and her eyes widen and she screamed.

"IM YOONA!!" She screamed.

And the person named Im Yoona just laugh to death in the kitchen discovering that her flat mate saw what she did. She just put eyeliner all over her lovely friend's face as a punishment for letting her alarm on for thirty minutes.

"MiYoung! You should have woken up right away that is your punishment!" Yoona shouted and laugh again.

"Yah! Don't call me that! Alligator mouth!!!" She also shouted she started to wash her face using her ever dependable Etude facial wash.

"Alright I will call you Tiffany if you get your here in five minutes and taste my new specialty." Yoona shouted.

This house is a two story house not so big about 60sqm big per floor. There are three rooms upstairs one is occupied by Yoona the biggest one. Simply because she earned the most among her housemates. Every room has its own theme. Yoona has her as black and gray. Tiffany has hers at pink and Hyo Yeon their other housemate who is on a trip now has hers at green. Their living room is a spacious one. They have two long sofas, puffy ones both are brown and a 40" LED TV hanging with a glass center table. Across it is their six seater dining table. It is a black wooden one and five steps away from it is their kitchen. There is a two door fridge in it and they are complete in kitchen wares simply because, Im Yoona is a chef in one of the largest hotels in Korea, a five star hotel. She is not the head chef. Rather she is a pastry chef. She specializes in deserts, cakes, bread and everything pastry. She studied abroad and there she met this wonderful eye smiling girl named Tiffany.

Tiffany went down at exactly after twenty minutes she is still holding a pink towel still trying to dry her hair. She took a bath. She smiled and saw Yoona still busy doing her thing she decided to sit on the counter. She is wearing her short shorts and red lose shirt.

"So where is the specialty you are talking about?" She said and that startled Yoona a bit. She holds on to her chest and sighed.

"I told you five minutes not twenty minutes..
Oh well I ate it all." Yoona said still busy doing her thing.

"Yah! You are rude inviting someone to eat but you ate it all? How could you such a shikskin." Tiffany complained.

"Well here taste this" Yoona stated as she grabs a small spoon and scoop a little amount of sauce from what she is cooking she fed Tiffany with it. She blew it first and "aaah." She invited Tiffany. "How is it?."

Tiffany acted that it tasted bad and Yoona whined.

"It is perfect Im! Love it." Tiffany gave two thumbs up and her eye smile. Yoona blushed with that eye smile and shook her head.

"Oh yeah I remember! We should celebrate!" Yoona said.

"Why!?" Tiffany asked innocently.

"Simply because you had gotten out from your ghost photography gig and you are now given an opportunity to be an actual photographer in Korea Daily!" Yoona clapped her hands as a celebration for her friend.

"Hehehe thanks much alligator! But you have work today right? You are serving the CEO of Kim's hotel and comp? So how can we celebrate?" Tiffany asked acting cutely disappointed.

"Hehehe there is a concert tonight in the hotel since you don't have much to do and HyoLo ain't around you could go there and we can probably meet later." Yoona pinched Tiffany's nose.

"Okay that works for me.. But I need to do my New Year’s Eve mantra so I will have a good fortune this coming 2014!" Tiffany said and went down from the counter.

"Is wearing red part of that?" Yoona asked dumbfully,

"Uhuh! This is for money and love wear red and you might find someone tonight...." Tiffany said as she walks away from Yoona.

Yoona followed her with her gaze and she just smiled. "I guess I found mine she is not just looking at me the way I wanted her to look at me." She said sadly and she sniff "oh gosh it will burn" Yoona immediately went back to what she is cooking.

-----------

"Yul!!!" Tae Yeon was supposed to ran like a child towards one of the most important person in her life but someone stopped her.

"Miss Kim! There are media you need to act professional." A young stiff girl warned her. This girl is one of her bodyguards. Though she is already 24 she still needs to be protected simply because she is the CEO of the largest hotel company in Asia.

"Arraso! Seo Hyun." Tae Yeon rolled her eyes. Yuri is walking towards Tae Yeon but she texted her using her Iphone5.

Tae Yeon

Commander Seo complains about me acting like a kid towards you Yul... Gah I miss you!! Same spot coffee shop!

Yuri smiled reading Tae Yeon's text message she is happy that though this girl had become the CEO of a high company she never changed.
-------
COFFEE SHOP

"I wonder why is she like that? She is younger than us but she is acting like an ahjuma!" Tae Yeon whined she is sitting across Yuri. Tae Yeon changed appearance she used to be dorky looking with her big glasses but now she looks mature. Her body is slender and she just have the perfect torso. She is still short and cute and sometimes a bit dorky that is why her father hired Seo Hyun to teach her to be prim and proper. Seo Hyun is there to check her food and to be her stylist even her head bodyguard.

Yuri on the other hand grew up so perfect. She is y and elegant. She still keeps her black long hair and everything about her is just perfection. Girls and guys still drool over her but her personality change. She is no longer the aggressive one. Simply because she matured.

"Stop whining about her just date her." Yuri teased.

"What?! Why am I gonna date her stiff and oh so strict she is not definitely my type." Tae Yeon said almost glaring at Yuri.

"Hahahah... I said that because girls like her needs to be shaken up for them to loosen up." Yuri said.

"Hahaha I agree with you... She needs to loosen up.. She is like Jessica a tough girl." Tae Yeon said.. Yuri's face changed and gave an awkward smile. Tae Yeon felt it. "Sorry... I did not mean to mention her name... I mean."

"Yah Taengu... It is fine." Yuri said looking outside the coffee shop.

"She had not contact you since? Since... Since that night?" Tae Yeon tried to dig deeper about Jessica and Yuri.

Yuri just looked at her.

"Oh.. I did not know that she is still a sensitive topic it had been two, three years ago." Tae Yeon tried to mend what she started but things seemed to gotten worse on what she said.

Yuri took a deep breath. "You will have an event tonight right?" She changed the topic.

"Uhuh.. Will you be there?" Tae Yeon does not want to push the Jessica topic.

"Why? You don't want me to?"

"Aniyo!!! I want to but I will have a meeting so I may not be able to attend your needs tonight." Tae Yeon said.

"Gah!!! Get some rest Taengu... You just got back and it is New Year’s Eve for God sake stop stressing yourself." Yuri said in a cute manner and that still has an effect on Tae Yeon in a good way.

"Miss Kim, you need to finish that in 30 minutes you will have a schedule for a press conference after that." Seo Hyun reminded. She was actually standing there the whole time and damn she heard what Tae and Yuri had been talking about but she can't in not to her boss so she was just twitching her brows while the two wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter