Beyond and reality

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is sitting in a bench watching the little girl playing in front of her. Thy are in the park as Yeri requested to.. Momentarily the little girl named Yeri would look at her and wave her hand to her or smile sweetly... She'd smile back but still she is clueless why, how what really happened... Or more likely what is happening to her she remember being inside the car with Jessica there was a ray of light then she woke up beside Tiffany and met CL then the car... Tiffany was running and then now.... She was introduced to Yeri, her child with Jessica and she is now in Australia enjoying a simple life while KyungSoo stayed in Korea to study and become the heir of Korea Daily, well according to Jessica that what happened and Tiffany, apparently she is married to Tae Yeon and they are living in the US.

"A penny for your thought." A very familiar voice spoke and Yuri could only smile in relief as Jessica sat beside her.

"Hey." She responded with a smile.

"Hey back... You've been acting weird since this morning, care to tell your wife what is going on?" Jessica leaned closer as she rested her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Nothing much... I just see a lot of you in Yeri." Yuri responded back the more she think of what is happening the more she seemed to find less answer, well she is enjoying Jessica and their little family.

"Really? Maybe.... But she loves you more... She is a stubborn kid when it comes to me but she always obey you." Jessica said acting like a kid, not the first time she is a mother but yeah, Yeri is more of a daddy's girl.

"I know she loves you too but because you are such a monster mom she'd rather be afraid of you." Yuri joke.

"Yah!" Jessica complained and hit Yuri's shoulder.

"Aw" the latter said in pain. She looks at her wife and the said girl is glaring at her... Normally Yuri would feel scared with it but she was surprise that she thought it was cute and mesmerizing.

Jessica felt something grew in her stomach, butterflies it is, she misses the feeling well she was never the same to Yuri... She had been controlling herself...

Someone passed by and Yuri accidentally put her gaze to the person well, she looks familiar yet Yuri forgot where did she see the person.

"Hey Yuri! Morning." A girl wearing a sports bra approached the couple. She is young probably in her early twenties, the said lad is smiling flirty at Yuri and Jessica glared to the girl. Which the said girl did not fail to notice as she smirk at Jessica.

Yuri is just smiling awkwardly... She can't remember the girl maybe she met her but one thing is for sure she does not want to be associated with her by any chance for an affair or so... Not again she is thinking...

"You are?" Jessica then broke the awkwardness, well she too is curious to know who the hell this girl is. She asked with her arm cross and brow up.

"Suzy.. My name is Suzy. Yuri and I met here in the park well we were jogging buddy... And you?"

"Jessica Jung Kwon... Her WIFE." Jessica said in a little too rude yet with ownership she was looking at Yuri and the said girl with deathly glares... This time Yuri felt her blood coming out from her neck... Yes that was totally scary.

"Oh... Wife..." Suzy was in an awe, she does not know what to say....

"Yeah! Her wife so stop flirting with her." Jessica said straightforward the girl named Suzy gulp and smiled awkwardly....

"Hehehe err.. We are not having a fling or so.. We are just jogging buddy and she talks about you ALOT ... I guess she was right you are the jealous type." Suzy commented yet smiling.

"What?" Jessica is almost at HellSica.

Suzy chuckled and Yuri is anticipating for some information from Suzy... To feed her blank mind.

"Well, I can't blame you.. Your wife is totally hot but she always talk about you being jealous, like one time she was a little too friendly with a crew in the coffee shop and you literally slap that person, then in the grocery she was asking where the oil section was to one of the personnels but you pushed that personnel.. Well that was a little too funny but yeah... She told me all those.." Suzy is already chuckling about the situation... Yuri told her thousands of story about how Jessica get really jealous in small gestures specially if she is with someone else...

Jessica is so close on pulling the hair of Suzy but she realized she was right, she gets too jealous when it comes to Yuri ever since the day Yuri told her about Tiffany and her and NOW remembering that Yuri still dreams about Tiffany her trust issues are just getting worse... No matter how much she tried, she just can't trust Yuri the way she used to way back though she loves her but sometimes love is not really enough to go back to the time where everything was just so perfect love, trust and all it's worth... Jessica though and somehow Yuri answered her own questions, the reason why she was not completely happy at that time because she needed to pay for the sin she had done four years ago....

"I better go before you'd do something bad to me." Suzy said and wave goodbye to Yuri and smiled at Jessica, she spotted Yeri and wave goodbye too...

In Jessica's surprised, her child happen to know Suzy too because Yeri smiled and wave back to Suzy... That made her inner feels raise, her jealousy and being paranoid arise, what if, Yuri and Suzy is having an affair and Yeri knows about it and all... She looked at Yuri and she ..... Walk away.

Yuri was a little too worried why would Jessica would just walk away.

"Hey what is wrong?" Yuri followed her forgetting about their young one.

Jessica was walking fast, just now she realized that she was not happy with Yuri well, she beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter