2014

Something Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Yeon's POV

I am sitting on the couch right across Yuri, holding this bottle of beer, I am not much of a drinker, I'd rather have the flavored beer than this type of regular one but the situation prompts me to ignore the taste oh yes the situation I am talking about how Tiffany is obviously not over this in front of me... And the Yuri... The why do you even look at Tiffany that way?  Is there something between the two of you? You have Jessica now so stop. Just stop… I felt my heart heavier, jealousy pissed I am not even sure all I know is that I am MAD at her… I warned you multiple of times so just stop! Tiffany holds the mic and she looks so vulnerable, I know she is in pain I can see it right through her eyes and how I wish I could do something to ease that pain... To erase everything... Hyo Yeon mumble something that I did not even know what as Tiffany immersed herself on singing... I got lost... Carried away with the pain.... Selena Gomez... She should just sung a Taylor Swift song well that is for heart break? Break up... But Selena Gomez of all songs she is singing the heart wants what it wants....

"The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants"

Is she implementing something? I listen carefully to the lyrics and as if a story of Yuri and Tiffany having a relationship? Having something between them play in my mind yes... Yuri would Tiffany and she'd leave her after and Tiffany is ing bearing it... Is it just me or is it... I look around and Hyo Yeon's face is readable she can't even look at Tiffany and Seo Hyun too they all have this sad expression except for Yoona who seemed to be stupid.. Did I just call a friend stupid? Oh the alcohol is hitting hard now... Then I look at Yuri... I love Yuri... She is the first person who look at me as me and the first person who become a friend... But this is too much.. Too much because she is hurting Tiffany and eventually Jessica and .... Me yes.... Me Yuri can't you see how hurt I am? I miss you so much but.....

I never wanted anything as bad as Tiffany Hwang... But she loves Yuri and it hurts me so much listening to this song, to her decision.... Why don't you look at me Tiffany... For once please look at me.. I can give you a world that Yuri can't.. I will love you ... Be with you 100%, no sharing just me and you.

Tiffany opened her eyes as I get angrier and angrier towards Yuri... She looks at Tiffany pleading for forgiveness and understanding... Then Tiffany cried ... I saw through her soul that she is hurt and confused and my heart become heavier why is life like this... Someone's trash is a treasure of others... Tiffany ran upstairs and Yuri stood up and followed her... Everyone looks at them but me... I gulped this beer in one shot... I might regret what I am about to do but.... YOU KWON YURI !!! YOU!

END OF POV

Yuri's face is bleeding and Tae Yeon is on top of her holding her collar but their eyes was on the open door and Tiffany is standing,

Tiffany is looking straight at Yuri and Tae Yeon saw it ...

"Would you look at me for once Tiffany?" Tae Yeon said with a broken voice.

Tiffany then look at Tae Yeon then she looks on the ground.

"Tae you're drunk stop it." Hyo Yeon said helping pulling Tae Yeon away from Yuri.

" you Hyo Yeon... You knew and yet you did not stop Yuri... You knew that Yuri would chose Jessica and you are letting her have this game with Tiffany... you!" Tae Yeon looked at Hyo Yeon cursing her, this time she holds on Hyo Yeon's collar... Hyo Yeon would normally answer but Tae Yeon is not Tae Yeon she is drunk.. Well the drunk mind speaks the truth, but Hyo Yeon knows better.

Seo Hyun then pull Tae Yeon from Hyo Yeon and she was successful. Hyo Yeon could only look at Yuri and cursed her in her mind as things become all mess up... Yuri protects Tae like how she protects Jessica, but this... This is something totally opposite of what she should do... Protect not hurt.... Her best friend..

Tae Yeon shrug her shoulders that made Seo Hyun let go of her and then fixes her clothes... She looks at Tiffany eye to eye and she wanted to beg... Bend on her knees... She is controlling herself not to cry not to look weak in front of the girl who never chooses her. Not even once...

"I'm sorry Tae." Tiffany said looking straight to her eyes and with those words Tae Yeon's life crash.... She wanted to cry right there at that very moment but she smiled bitterly and went down stairs leaving everyone. Seo Hyun being her butler followed her and Yoona did follow her girlfriend.

"Seo Hyun wait where are you going and can someone please explain to me what is going on?" Yoona is shouting as she is walking downstairs.

Hyo Yeon is mad too because of the situation but more than anything the two needed to talk and she knows it so she looks at Yuri and said.

"Fix this." Before going down following the three.

Tae Yeon got in her car and started driving. Seo Hyun tried following her using Yoona's car and Yoona hop in. Hyo Yeon took her motorbike and follow with chase.

Tae Yeon is driving fast she wanted to erase the pain. This time she cried, hard and sob hard.

"! Why does it need to be that way?” Tae Yeon is crying and over speeding. “Why do You let me suffer this way? Why don’t YOU take me Now!” She is praying but she is angry.. really angry.

"What is goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter